Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
in fact the whole "Corey is a liar and a pedo" meme is from their arguing back and forth, dumbass lasted a lot longer than anyone that went after Null like that too, didn't Null say he respected him in the Trovo thread? they probably had a lot of private convos to suddenly act like some sperg was some wise mentor. especially when their biggest interaction before then was him sperging out in a thread so hard that Null moved it to food. Null also called him out for claiming he had some eastern European girlfriend and was telling people so a lot of weird stuff about that whole banning/relationship. wasn't he the CEO of Trovo too or some shit like that?

I so wish someone had saved up the receipts where Null denied having an Eastern European girlfriend. Null going into the chat the other day, categorically stating that he doesn't really have a reason to say in Serbia, chatting about wanting to move to bitchycoin Brazil, that's either deliberate misdirection, or it's Null admitting he trad-LARPed all this time about wanting to start a family. So which is it?

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
america is not a real country.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
1. Democratic Republic
2. Don't need voter id in Bongland.
3. JFK was whacked to because he reneged on a deal with the Trafficante family. "There will never be another Kennedy in the White House"
4. You are talking about moving to Brazil.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
If I go along with his claim about not having been to the US since 2017 [citation needed], then I do get the feeling that Null really does miss the US and wishes he could go back. Sometimes I wonder if the real reason Null spends so much time watching videos by crazy white trash Americans is because he really does miss being around such people. No matter how gross and off-putting they are, they are still Americans and they must feel kinda homely and familiar to Null, like he has a love-hate relationship with Americans in general. You see this flip-flopping on the topic of America on his MATI episodes too. One episode Null will be going off on America, saying the country is done, finished, a crumbling empire... but on the next MATI he'll speculating about which State he should move to in order to secretly change his name, while teasing about wanting to buy property in the US. He'll say things like he misses going to the range, that he misses certain American foods. Again, unless it's a LARP, I definitely get a sense of homesickness from him.

I know he's long had a "Chinese dream", but I suspect if Null could travel to the US without having to get the poke he'd jump at the nearest opportunity to do so.

Nope, Null said he's from Maryland, that's where he grew up. He moved to Florida as a teenager and apparently hated it there:
for someone that chastises us about not reading all the josh lore, you forgot Josh apparently took a break last year to attend a funeral for a family member, that means going back to the US.
I so wish someone had saved up the receipts where Null denied having an Eastern European girlfriend. Null going into the chat the other day, categorically stating that he doesn't really have a reason to say in Serbia, chatting about wanting to move to bitchycoin Brazil, that's either deliberate misdirection, or it's Null admitting he trad-LARPed all this time about wanting to start a family. So which is it?
i mean you can just look up the guy's posts, 2021murder or suicide2020 or whatever the account name got changed to before the ban, he was active in that small trovo thread, i'm slightly unsure if you can look up banned members posts in search if you can't view the account.

also it seems odd for Josh to not like florida more than maryland, unless he's from rural maryland he probably went to a nigger filled middle school instead of the all white paradise that was the florida panhandle, also if you move as a teenager your accent isn't going to change. i don't really get an italian vibe from his or his family members either. and he never talks about maryland or typical maryland stuff, you'd think he would considering it is quite the obnoxious state about its culture.
choose your feature
View attachment 30809
really couldnt have both type of posters mix eh./.
a bit odd he doesn't want a lot of posting activity on his site, also segregating the boards means instead of having two good branches one just dies off and now you only have one point of view like in the ukraine thread

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
AFAIK, this is the only "evidence" that Null has provided of him being in Belgrade in all of 3 years of living in Serbia:

That's ONE single picture of some pigeons on a balcony with a blurry Belgrade skyline in the background. Null himself is nowhere to be seen within the frame of this picture, but apparently this single picture counts as evidence that he was really truly there. BTW, he claims he now no longer lives at that apartment block so please don't do any weird architectural forensics like they always do on KF, trying to determine the location and then go looking for him there.

I bet I could hire a professional photographer in Dalian, China to shoot a picture of some local birds on a balcony with the Dalian skyline in the background, then have them give that picture to Null so he can use it for his Stack Overflow account where he claims to live in Dalian, LMAO!

AFAIK, this is the only video footage that Null posted of himself in Serbia. A shot of Null's feet stepping on a scale to record his weight loss progress:

Why do people consider this to be sufficient evidence of anything?
And it’s stuff like this where people claim that Josh is still in America still in his mothers basement apparently

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Amazing! Null just posted proof that he is really in Curitiba right now:

CuritibaBalconyWithSkyline.jpg

Just joking, here's the original.

Still, what's to stop him from hiring a photographer to shoot a picture like this for him to present as his own on MATI? Clearly that would constitute sufficient evidence for all the Kiwis who never ask Null to prove anything he claims.

for someone that chastises us about not reading all the josh lore, you forgot Josh apparently took a break last year to attend a funeral for a family member, that means going back to the US.

Actually there were troons gloating over the death of grandmother in the midst of #DropKiwiFarms:

As you can see, I was long aware of that fact, and I actually have the receipts to prove it.

However, where's your evidence that Null went "back to the States" to attend his grandmother's funeral?
All we know is that his grandmother died last year and that he took a break after her death.
The fact is that there is no evidence of him going back to the US, no evidence of him attending the funeral.
Null insists he hasn't been back to the States since 2017, so again [citation needed].
All we know for sure is that Null likes to mislead and misdirect.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion

This type of shit TotalBiscuit could have used to save his life. Hey Null your grandma could have been saved if she had taken polio. 😅

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
And it’s stuff like this where people claim that Josh is still in America still in his mothers basement apparently
Yup, pretty much! When I read that MotherJones article where Ali Breland claims that Null still lives in Florida with his mom, I was incredulous that someone would believe that Null still lives with his mom there. But then I reminded myself: Ali Breland reached out to Null with specific questions, but Null refused to answer all of them. If Ali Breland cannot independently verify Null's claims about living Serbia, then Ali as a journalist cannot justify printing such an unsourced/unverified claim in a published article. Therefore, Ali is going to print whatever he can manage to independently verify on his own. The public record shows Null being in Florida, so Ali Breland is going to print that. Kiwis and Null will then point to that article and say: "This journalist didn't do any research", when it was Null himself who prevented his research by refusing to answer questions or provide evidence of his whereabouts. I understand that Ali is an antagonistic journalist and that Null would do better to avoid him, but you can't fault a journalist for refusing to print something he can't prove and that is, from his perspective, purely a matter of speculation. One single picture of pigeons on a balcony clearly does not meet the evidentiary standard of an actual journalist, but Null is so used to no one ever questioning his claims, he literally thinks he can make any claim about himself and Kiwis will just go along with it just to be on his good side.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I'm reading some of the old posts in this thread, and this post did not age well:

Not gonna lie, I hope that one of the first things Josh does when it officially becomes Elon's Twitter is make a new account that LFJ and crew won't be able to do a damned thing about.

Part of the current frustration everyone is feeling comes from updates about what is happening with KF being on platforms people are unwilling to use.

Null is still banned on Twitter and the handful of Twitter accounts that were cross-posting his Telegram messages to Twitter are also gone.

And yet just yesterday Null was ranting at his own users calling them addicts. :rolleyes:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I'm reading some of the old posts in this thread, and this post did not age well:

Null is still banned on Twitter and the handful of Twitter accounts that were cross-posting his Telegram messages to Twitter are also gone.

And yet just yesterday Null was ranting at his own users calling them addicts. :rolleyes:
The man has an addiction problems like no joke holy shit

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's another old post from this thread that's kinda funny to quote right now, LMAO:

Null wishes he was Donald Trump now. :story:

Naw, Null wouldn't allow himself to get arrested on Tuesday like Trump supposedly expects to.
Null would immediately escape to bitchycoin paradise Curitiba and avoid arrest.
Donald Trump wishes he was Null right now.