Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Here's another old post from this thread that's kinda funny to quote right now, LMAO:

Naw, Null wouldn't allow himself to get arrested on Tuesday like Trump supposedly expects to.
Null would immediately escape to bitchycoin paradise Curitiba and avoid arrest.
Donald Trump wishes he was Null right now.
True but Null lies so badly that even his enemies think he still lives in his mom's basement because he believes he is that guy from the bourne supremacy when he is a fat fuck loser who even lies about what countries he lives in because he can't admit he still lives in Florida sucking daffy duck's dick

Reason: fixed crude

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
True but Null lies so badly that even his enemies think he still lives in his mom's basement because he believes he is that guy from the bourne supremacy when he is a fat fuck loser who even lies about what countries he lives in because he can't admit he still lives in Florida sucking daffy duck's dick
There’s no way that is not the case. Since moving would take time away from spergbanning like everyone else he claims to be better than.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null seething 1.png
null seething 2.png
null seething 3.png

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

This was the post I was referring to. LMAO @Chrysler Building you must've really pissed him off by referring to him as an addict in your post here:

Lennon abandoned his first child and then ignored his second to be raised by a parade of nannies and governesses while he stuffed himself with heroin. Josh is in a similar circumstance, being a food addict who binges during Lent instead of honoring the solemnity of the season. Neither of them really believed in anything and hence they both become directionless addicts floating from one obsession to the next and then getting mad when it doesn't save them. Both of them are pants wettingly terrified of pain.

If Null actually does have a kid then yeah, I'd bet that he does care about her as much as he is able to. But he still an addict who binges on Serbian goyslop after fighting with his (unmarried) girlfriend while he hangs out in the Kiwifarms chat whining about how hard it is to run a gay op website.

Null desperately wants Kiwis to acknowledge that his moderation policies and decisions are reasonable and fair, but we all know what the score is. If Null personally hates you he will still find or create an excuse to ban you, even if you're an account in good standing, even if you're following all the rules.

"There's a big fucking line around the green+purple boards. Don't cross it."
LMAO, Null is quoting Bjork:

Damn, he must be so happy now that his site down right now.
All those fucking people finally gone. Finally a moment's peace.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
This was the post I was referring to. LMAO @Chrysler Building you must've really pissed him off by referring to him as an addict in your post here:

Wow what a sperg out. On the one hand I can understand getting exasperated with the whiners who can't stop talking to the HHH (a mangina if there ever was one) but jeez what a shitty culture Null has cultivated over there. It shouldn't have come to this at all.

Null desperately wants Kiwis to acknowledge that his moderation policies and decisions are reasonable and fair, but we all know what the score is. If Null personally hates you he will still find or create an excuse to ban you, even if you're an account in good standing, even if you're following all the rules.

And it has a lot more to do with whether he's gotten to binge lately, whether he's menstruating or not, etc. He's banned people for no reason at all, he locked thousands of users out of their accounts with his password changes because he can't maintain the security of his website on his own. Etc.

LMAO, Null is quoting Bjork:

Real question is, will Null also make a bunch of creepy tapes about Bjork before killing himself in a fit of disillusionment

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshyelaine.png
The broom showing as much grip on reality as Elaine. Can't see any threat there, joshy. Do we have a Spamela situation here? Will he take the advice of the poster on Spammy's thread and call an older relative?

Of course the (barely discussed) SWATs, they wouldn't be something to look at. ANd her connection to MHWFG. Two birds with one stone. But then, Kwiffar are the Sonnevolk etc...

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 30895
The broom showing as much grip on reality as Elaine. Can't see any threat there, joshy. Do we have a Spamela situation here? Will he take the advice of the poster on Spammy's thread and call an older relative?

Of course the (barely discussed) SWATs, they wouldn't be something to look at. ANd her connection to MHWFG. Two birds with one stone. But then, Kwiffar are the Sonnevolk etc...
Null is such an idiot I'm shocked he hasn't just dropped dead and focused on making anime or something like that one YouTuber that made an anime out of 4Chan shitposts.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png
Wow what a sperg out. On the one hand I can understand getting exasperated with the whiners who can't stop talking to the HHH (a mangina if there ever was one) but jeez what a shitty culture Null has cultivated over there. It shouldn't have come to this at all.
I can't completely blame Null for how the site has become politically. It became widely know as a "free speech bastion" in 2018 when Null told the New Zealand investigator asking for user IP's to go fuck himself. His only real choices then were to give in and get declared a cuck or tell them no and get a bunch of right-wing people thinking he's the second coming, and it can't be downplayed how pervasive the "culture war" was throughout 2016 to 2020 and still is. Null also still believed in free speech back then before 2020 broke him. What I can blame him for is continuing to lie about still wanting to fight for other's rights, grift money and support from desperate people and then wail about how those same people are killing his site and how much he hates them and publicly blaming them for all his site's problems.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I can't completely blame Null for how the site has become politically. It became widely know as a "free speech bastion" in 2018 when Null told the New Zealand investigator asking for user IP's to go fuck himself. His only real choices then were to give in and get declared a cuck or tell them no and get a bunch of right-wing people thinking he's the second coming, and it can't be downplayed how pervasive the "culture war" was throughout 2016 to 2020 and still is. Null also still believed in free speech back then before 2020 broke him. What I can blame him for is continuing to lie about still wanting to fight for other's rights, grift money and support from desperate people and then wail about how those same people are killing his site and how much he hates them and publicly blaming them for all his site's problems.

Kiwifarms is a gutter site in the same way tumblr used to be, they'll take anybody. Tumblr used to be the same way which is how a right wing discourse culture got a foothold there in the first place. The same things happened to Kiwifarms for the reason you just cited. But since Josh refuses to be thoughtful about what kind of users he wants to have there then he gets stuck with the same faggots that post to Gab, Minds, etc. KF has become just another alt social media site. One of the reasons why the sektur is so riddled with autismos is because its populated by the retards that can't hack it on regular social media. So that means the site gets weighed down with right wing loli enthusiasts, politispergs, wignats, etc.

I guess Josh keeps them around because they're so desperate for ~validation~ that they will put up with any abuse from him and still give him money. They desperately want a clubhouse to themselves.

The thing is if Josh really wanted KF to be free of this stuff then he needs to be ruthless about banning and excising the people who indulge in this behavior. The site is terminal for politispergery. If he bans the people who act up, closes registrations for a year, and encourages more discussion of lolcows and less wailing about Biden, then he could make the site fun again.

But as we know this goes against what Josh really wants. Josh wants to be Lolcow King and wants to control every single bespoke gossip site in the world, he's desperate to monetize the site, etc. It's always his ego getting in the way and his desperation for money. So he needs to keep this userbase around because no one else will put up with being insulted and blamed all the time while still sending him money.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Still going through the old posts in this thread, and I wanted to respond to these posts about Null's alleged 6TB KiwiFarms torrent:

It will be interesting to see how many people pick up the torrent and set up clones. Even Josh himself could do that.

I don't have 6TB of storage space.

He's always said that he would anonymise everything, so I assume that means everything except the posts themselves would be stripped.

Emphasis on "said" and "would".

#DropKiwiFarms announced that they will "sabotage every shitty torrent you seed with massive IPV6 peer flooding":

Hey freebeef on Telegram,
If you think we are not going to sabotage every shitty torrent you seed with massive IPV6 peer flooding, I have news for you, just try me.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
Kiwifarms is a gutter site in the same way tumblr used to be, they'll take anybody. Tumblr used to be the same way which is how a right wing discourse culture got a foothold there in the first place. The same things happened to Kiwifarms for the reason you just cited. But since Josh refuses to be thoughtful about what kind of users he wants to have there then he gets stuck with the same faggots that post to Gab, Minds, etc. KF has become just another alt social media site. One of the reasons why the sektur is so riddled with autismos is because its populated by the retards that can't hack it on regular social media. So that means the site gets weighed down with right wing loli enthusiasts, politispergs, wignats, etc.

I guess Josh keeps them around because they're so desperate for ~validation~ that they will put up with any abuse from him and still give him money. They desperately want a clubhouse to themselves.

The thing is if Josh really wanted KF to be free of this stuff then he needs to be ruthless about banning and excising the people who indulge in this behavior. The site is terminal for politispergery. If he bans the people who act up, closes registrations for a year, and encourages more discussion of lolcows and less wailing about Biden, then he could make the site fun again.

But as we know this goes against what Josh really wants. Josh wants to be Lolcow King and wants to control every single bespoke gossip site in the world, he's desperate to monetize the site, etc. It's always his ego getting in the way and his desperation for money. So he needs to keep this userbase around because no one else will put up with being insulted and blamed all the time while still sending him money.
Null getting rid of the political discussions and banning people for posting their right-wing political opinions (which would include all of the anti-trans insults and posters) would ruin his reputation online and be seen by tons of people as yet another website owner caving into the demands of transsexuals and liberals (and they'd be right). Even if he was willing to take the risk of that on top of closing registrations, he'd still have a site full of a-logs that cause more problems for the site then any white nationalist poster ever has. He's screwed either way.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion

Didn't he speak propose splitting A&H into its own site years ago, similar to 4chan/channel? my problem is that once you get rid of the political spergs the traffic would be a lot lower to proper kiwifarms and it wouldn't look as good because every lolcow thread is filled with nutters at this point or seems like it.

he won't allow chris-chan discussion and the Ethan ralph & DSP threads are sperg central. Beauty parlor mainly goes after the trans at this point like kiwifarms without A&H is somehow worse reputation wise especially because the trans community smartly decided to make all discussion about them inherently political. people seem to be forgetting that the biggest site drama in recent times hasn't come from the spergs of A&H at all, they might be nazis or alt-light boomers but its the guys like the chudbuds users that really drag the site down. #dropkiwifarms wasn't started because people were annoyed at the guys doom posting on another washington post article, it was because of the keffals thread

Kiwifarms is in an odd place where being considered a neo-nazi hive site is literally better than the reality overall.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
duh.png

Oh Lor', how many times...

PPP was reading Commie Farms, and started reading about NP2, he came across the site and checked the TOS.

He thought "That's a bit dodgy, I'm sure you can't just put that..." Or he just saw someone's comment about it being iffy. Either way, PPP started talking about it, that got Diddler to telling lies about his housing situation, and getting joshy to sweep it up for him.

Funny how PPP has got to be gaslit here. "Why did he have a grudge?" Again, PPP was just the little boy who pointed out the king was in the all together. NP2 went down because the tards couldn't just ignore the fat dyke.

And joshy was only ever nice to PPP to manipulate him.

We should be asking why PPPwinson rowed back on NP2 (Plodwinson now saying it was "PPPs thing", even tho, Plodders claims to have created PPP and directed his every move). PPP, I'm guessing, did it to get the soapy tit wank from Jim. As for Winnie... Ask him. He probably won't ban you from chat.

guys like the chudbuds users that really drag the site down
You meanPVS and Autistic Spite...
Kiwifarms is in an odd place where being considered a neo-nazi hive site is literally better than the reality overall
TBH Kwiffar don't really have any politics, even the A&H cattle nigger, it's small parts of the media (for all of joshy's malformed ego's lust, he isn't world famous) who want a boogey-man. nfn The term Alt Right doesn't really mean much. I remember it back in the Sarah Palin days. Looking at the scene nowadays, it's like the term "Far Right" as I can see, Fed Entrapment Op. Seriously, go back to Waco, Rudy Ridge, OKC Bombing. You know what Deep Cover means?

Being a bitter shut in tard who wants to blame the Nigger Kike Wop for their own failings (did nothing but wank and laugh at people slightly less retarded than themselves through out their lives, and now complain things aren't going their way, yeah, I'll cry tomorrow) isn't a political stance.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Most people on the site are there to laugh, some are overly political and no fun, but primarily the userbase would rather lean off a stool with a noose round their neck than actively lean right or left. Feral overly territorial spergs are the sites problem, not them being nazis or whatever.