Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Jee I wonder why people don't want to use chat rooms other than general chat and why people that don't want to lick your unwashed ass, with diarrhea from all that caffeine, clean don't use any chat room at all.
1618504160430.png

BTW Alinity Feet pics? Big if true.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
You can tell how ashamed and embarrassed he is by his underhanded deal with CRP to de-index his thread, that CRP exposed and not himself and that Jewsh has seemingly, at least that we're aware of, only offered CRP, by how volatile his reaction to it is. "I did not offer to delete his thread i offered to help hide/de-indexit" was all the explanation needed for newer users, but Jewsh can't put it that way. He has to act like the Janitor in Cheif he was born to be and throw the book at people.

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
You can tell how ashamed and embarrassed he is by his underhanded deal with CRP to de-index his thread, that CRP exposed and not himself and that Jewsh has seemingly, at least that we're aware of, only offered CRP, by how volatile his reaction to it is. "I did not offer to delete his thread i offered to help hide/de-indexit" was all the explanation needed for newer users, but Jewsh can't put it that way. He has to act like the Janitor in Cheif he was born to be and throw the book at people.
It's funny that he believed that offer. CRP is a foreigner in a foreign country and I'm absolutely certain that he didn't acquire any necessary connections to get Josh Ukrainian citizenship. It's an extremely Byzantine process and technically, he'd have to renounce his US citizenship in the process.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
It's really beyond me why anybody would trust a known scam artist like Gonzola Lira, let alone do favors for them.
Even PPP and Godwinson know this
He likely didn't realise coach posting was ironic and only meant to rile up skeptics, which worked.