Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
@Null - One of you fucking cowards post this to kiwi, if you’re not to scared of scary dog man.

Come to fucking onion farms and show me your “evidence” that i’m the gore spammer. Why are you making up lies about me?

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
When people feel the need to go over to a splinter site to criticize you without fear of getting yelled at or banned, then maybe it's possible that the problem lies with you.
I actually agree with his logic that it wouldn't be conductive to the site to have something like that hosted on it.

However, he seems to shift between the proper approach to people getting angry about him on onionfarms ("who cares, people can have their gay clique to vent about me") and to an improper one, seeing it as something of a genuine splinter or competitor to the site based on his mood. Onionfarms doesn't "grow" at all, really, and in the rare instances that it gets a handful of signups it's usually just a result of bannings that people found questionable.

and as the last week has shown anyways, it's more than likely going to get thrown into a garbage disposal sooner or later anyways

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I actually agree with his logic that it wouldn't be conductive to the site to have something like that hosted on it.
who the fuck cares
However, he seems to shift between the proper approach to people getting angry about him on onionfarms ("who cares, people can have their gay clique to vent about me") and to an improper one, seeing it as something of a genuine splinter or competitor to the site based on his mood. Onionfarms doesn't "grow" at all, really, and in the rare instances that it gets a handful of signups it's usually just a result of bannings that people found questionable.

and as the last week has shown anyways, it's more than likely going to get thrown into a garbage disposal sooner or later anyways
stopped reading at however, TLDR

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
he needs to calm down and snap into a slim jim
wrong.gif

The Fool

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 9151
@Dum Cruise nice job hitting him with that tophat before he was able to pull the trigger. F
why does null think everyone is constantly spitting in his face and backstabbing him.

they make a cute little jeer and he think they're violently attacking him.

that mentality is going to drive him insane a lot quicker than being a kissless virgin

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
All this guy has to do is give that site away and change his name, I mean holy fuck all of this whining over such little shit is fucking retarded. I might make a account just to post nothing but that because honestly it's what this manchild needs to hear.
Imageboards and forums are nools life need unfortunately for him they're also his bread and butter.

Brandon

Registered
Legitimately cringe.
Maybe I'm just too casual or something, I don't see this whole a internet forum is serious work as being important.

A website being run by some guy who is getting mad at it because of the people he surronded himself with yet he hates it. All he has to do is quit with his gay additude, sell it off or give it away, change his name and go get some pussy and live a normal life.

Everything else is just gay whining.