Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Good work on the thread, Dyn!
dynnoo.png

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
To make Infinity Next he received a $12,000 donation from Hotwheels. Anonymously.
The software was a disaster. The money of course was never seen again.
You forgot that a portion of this donation was used to buy cwcwiki but this is a good summary none the less.
Isnt this the nutjob from gamergate days that held the GG wiki hostage if people removed him from running the GG image board because he turned out to be a gay ops faggot trying to plot all the zcelebs into doing illegal shit to one another and wanted to have roguestar murder some game journos husband/wife? I specifically remember this retard getting directly involved with GG revolt into trying to ruin the owner of the GG subreddits real life career as a licensed gun dealer(Acidman) and him and his buddies making fake reports to the FBI about the dude after doxing him because he refused to give drybones and his posse the GG subreddit.

this dude was a massive fucking sperg so im not sure about “successful”.

Majority of these IRC logs I remember happening in real time with me wondering why the fuck hotwheels ever gave this dude any ounce of work. When Watkins came in, I saw him more so as a man trying to tard wrangle lolcows running a circus but Jim is his own enemy with things.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Those comments are such josh dicker riders. Even some of them automatically assume the thread will be removed and packed away immediately to spergatory by Josh himself. How they don’t realize this proves the point that its one big hugbox troll shield for josh just amazes me.
They don't have to, they can just say that you're mad and move on with their lifes.

No offense, but seems like you have no idea how mob mentality works.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Those comments are such josh dicker riders. Even some of them automatically assume the thread will be removed and packed away immediately to spergatory by Josh himself. How they don’t realize this proves the point that its one big hugbox troll shield for josh just amazes me.
It was 10 years ago dude. Josh has changed lots even though he hasn't.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I know it has yet to happen, but I'm going to laugh my ass off the day Dynastia gets doxed. Might happen someday.
Most doxing comes from IP's, using the same usernames or being way too free with your personal info online. Unless Trombonista and him are related, I doubt he has anything out there.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Most doxing comes from IP's, using the same usernames or being way too free with your personal info online. Unless Trombonista and him are related, I doubt he has anything out there.
The only thing I've heard about Dyn that's legit is that he lives in Australia. Although this does show a small problem with Vex's threads - yeah, they're a good tell-all, but they suffer from a lot of TL;DR on stuff so its easy to just gloss over it.

Then again, Dyn's posting it in Null's simp forum so of course they'd disregard it as made-up and stuff. Or give a shrug because Null is defending free speech

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
The only thing I've heard about Dyn that's legit is that he lives in Australia. Although this does show a small problem with Vex's threads - yeah, they're a good tell-all, but they suffer from a lot of TL;DR on stuff so its easy to just gloss over it.

Then again, Dyn's posting it in Null's simp forum so of course they'd disregard it as made-up and stuff. Or give a shrug because Null is defending free speech
Dyn posted the 8Chan thread, which doesn't really have anything bad in it outside of him thinking bikers were going to attack him and him being afraid of being turned into ground beef.