Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
How old was Null when he jerked his jimmy to Neko shota? The thread doesn't seem to show when he did it. I was curious because I thought since Null considers Loli CP so I wonder how he looks back at that point in time.

Can't the whole first part of his dismissive statement be applied to Chirs-chas lovequest?
I think he was 14?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
>people thinking that the neko shota comment was anything more than a teenager trying to be edgy
Are you people seriously retarded?

Bootang

Registered
>people thinking that the neko shota comment was anything more than a teenager trying to be edgy
Are you people seriously retarded?
The only thing that's concerning are the threats to break and enter someone else's home to rape them and wishing death on children and babies.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This is a copypasta from 8chan /cow/.

The identity of the group behind the fall of /cow/. That is to say, the groups responsible for all of the bad things that have ever happened to this board.

The spam, the divide and conquer, the shills, all of it. It all sources back to one particular group.

In 2015 my long period of investigative infiltration of into a particular group that roams this site had finally payed off. I have finally managed to uncover this specific group of crusaders that seems to persistently torture this site.

As I had suspected, the group responsible for all of these happenings on our site, was none other than the infamous Cat's Cradle group. The main purpose for their thread was to absolutely distract from any chances of anybody ever catching on to them. Fortunately for me, they left one little mistake, they let me aboard the infamous hacker group and I managed to uncover their secrets one by one.

They were behind many of the unfortunate things that had happened to this site recently. I will name a few.

They were behind the /int*/ boards, the Cat's Cradle threads (obviously), many tactical threads on /pol/, the Kennedi project, the Leo/Travis ETC (also known as the "Avatar Experiment") spammers, the tripfag circlejerks, they are behind the first pedo and downy threads, the cyclical threads and removal thereof. They were even behind Josh getting hired as a global site spy.

Why do you think Josh couldn't code well? He was never a coder. He was only a face who accepted programs from the Cradle group which went on to write code that "seemed" to work, but ultimately harmed the site and led the creation of the Infinity Next malware.

This is a very powerful and dangerous group, they have at least 30 members I have counted, and several bots/botnets and proxies. They lurk and post in every thread on all of the major boards and are responsible for cataloging every hidden board on the site.

They are among the tripfags, the pedos, the downies, they are always in IRC be it in person or with bots, monitoring, watching, scheming.

I am the watcher of this group, I am the hero of 8chan.

It seems the mods have removed my flag, I wonder why that is…

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion

The identity of the group behind the fall of /cow/. That is to say, the groups responsible for all of the bad things that have ever happened to this board.

The spam, the divide and conquer, the shills, all of it. It all sources back to one particular group.

In 2015 my long period of investigative infiltration of into a particular group that roams this site had finally payed off. I have finally managed to uncover this specific group of crusaders that seems to persistently torture this site.

As I had suspected, the group responsible for all of these happenings on our site, was none other than the infamous Cat's Cradle group. The main purpose for their thread was to absolutely distract from any chances of anybody ever catching on to them. Fortunately for me, they left one little mistake, they let me aboard the infamous hacker group and I managed to uncover their secrets one by one.

They were behind many of the unfortunate things that had happened to this site recently. I will name a few.

They were behind the /int*/ boards, the Cat's Cradle threads (obviously), many tactical threads on /pol/, the Kennedi project, the Leo/Travis ETC (also known as the "Avatar Experiment") spammers, the tripfag circlejerks, they are behind the first pedo and downy threads, the cyclical threads and removal thereof. They were even behind Josh getting hired as a global site spy.

Why do you think Josh couldn't code well? He was never a coder. He was only a face who accepted programs from the Cradle group which went on to write code that "seemed" to work, but ultimately harmed the site and led the creation of the Infinity Next malware.

This is a very powerful and dangerous group, they have at least 30 members I have counted, and several bots/botnets and proxies. They lurk and post in every thread on all of the major boards and are responsible for cataloging every hidden board on the site.

They are among the tripfags, the pedos, the downies, they are always in IRC be it in person or with bots, monitoring, watching, scheming.

That's clearly someone having a bit of fun

Umn82123km23

Registered
I think it's worth getting it straight on Null's interest in prepubescent catboys and what that says about him. We are after all talking about someone who's repeatedly gone on record as stating anyone who's into loli/shota is also definitively into real children (he used to think very differently) and deserving of death, who'd be in favor of banning lolicon if not for a technicality (he doesn't trust the government to classify what is and isn't loli), and now struggles to watch any anime (including children's movies) because of "pedo vibes".

Null's DOB is Dec. 9th 1992 and he first joined Blockland on June 8th 2008 when he would have been 15 1/2. That neko shota log dates to August 24th when he was close to 16.

This line about him actually being 14 when he was into little catboys came a few years later in early 2012 when he was confronted about it again on Blockland:
Joshua_moon_gay.png

I can't find these posts on there anymore and this is probably just a backpedal. He could have just been being "edgy" and playing off his old "gay phase", but he doesn't even try to make that claim, it's just the brand new line about how he thought he was gay when he was slightly younger. What I also really think makes him full of it is him claiming the catboys were his age when the person he was talking to found nothing but "little boys" when they googled it, not even teenagers, with Null affirming that's what shota means. Going by this post on Dick Masterson's subreddit (which touches on even more pedo stuff with him and KF), that's what you'll still find.

Then there's this /g/ thread where he claims that log is from 2006-2007 when he was 14. There's pretty much no way he could get the dates that wrong and he's probably just trying to line it up with his "when I was 14, I thought I was gay" backpedal. There's also really no reason to believe he stopped masturbating to shota catboys well beyond any of this.

Again, the shota stuff normally wouldn't be that remarkable (atleast compared to all of the elaborate rape/murder threats and fantasies), but with how fucking crazy he's gotten about anime, it indicates some kind of guilt/projection.

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
the shota stuff normally wouldn't be that remarkable (atleast compared to all of the elaborate rape/murder threats and fantasies), but with how fucking crazy he's gotten about anime, it indicates some kind of guilt/projection.
Pretty much, I honestly don't care about him masturbating to nekoshota, but Josh masturbated to hurtcore CP and implied being a member of hurtcore communities, how does that not trigger you people more than the nekoshota shit?

Also, Null constantly lies about his age.

Umn82123km23

Registered
Pretty much, I honestly don't care about him masturbating to nekoshota, but Josh masturbated to hurtcore CP and implied being a member of hurtcore communities, how does that not trigger you people more than the nekoshota shit?

Also, Null constantly lies about his age.
He addresses those logs in that /g/ thread I linked and claims they were faked. I'm not 100% sure if that's true, but I think they're more questionable than the shota logs, which he's never denied being real.

Also, I just realized that IbanZ wasn't his first Blockland account, it was this one from September 2007, when he was 14. That might be where the claim he was 14 at the time of that log or whatever comes from (since he was active on there when he was 14), but there's no evidence of that and he didn't make that claim until 3 1/2 years later. You can still see posts of his in the original "Dear Iban" thread and he wasn't saying anything about those logs being old or out of context or anything.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
He addresses those logs in that /g/ thread I linked and claims they were faked and inserted into the ED article. I'm not 100% sure if that's true, but they're more questionable than the shota logs, which he's never denied being real.

Also, I just realized that IbanZ wasn't his first Blockland account, it was this one from September 2007, when he was 14. That might be where the claim he was 14 at the time of that log or whatever comes from (since he was active on there when he was 14), but there's no evidence of that and he didn't make that claim until 3 1/2 years later. You can still see posts of his in the original "Dear Iban" thread and he wasn't saying anything about those logs being old or out of context or anything.
>saying that they're faked instead of just saying "I was being an edgy teenager and making shit up"
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Umn82123km23

Registered
>saying that they're faked instead of just saying "I was being an edgy teenager and making shit up"
Oh shit nigger what are you doing?
Yeah the main problem with the hurtcore log is that I've never seen a good source on where it came from and it seems to just lead back to the ED article. He claims the person who added it removed it and admitted they made it up, but that's impossible to prove right now (unless someone can find the edit history on archive):
hurtcore.png

I just think it's not clear if that one's real at this point and I wouldn't get too invested in it. Not that there isn't other pedo shit with him and KF though- again, the Dick Masterson thread seems to have a good rundown.

Deleted member 158

Yeah the main problem with the hurtcore log is that I've never seen a good source on where it came from and it seems to just lead back to the ED article. He claims the person who added it removed it and admitted they made it up, but that's impossible to prove right now (unless someone can find the edit history on archive): View attachment 4867
I just think it's not clear if that one's real at this point and I wouldn't get too invested in it. Not that there isn't other pedo shit with him and KF though- again, the Dick Masterson thread seems to have a good rundown.
None of the accounts have a "last login date" within the past few years. If he wiped it, it would've been much earlier on rather than something he would've done during any of the significant events of the past 5-6 years. Might be worth asking some people about it who are of relevance.
While I was compiling the thread I didn't come across any "hurtcore" content anywhere, although I certainly did not look through every one of his thousands of blockland messages. That doesn't even go into the fact that he had hundreds of conversations with Stocking and other Blockland players where it could've potentially been said. n0chan and 888chan are also worth looking into since I found one of Josh's threads on 888chan that I created a post on a few weeks ago as an amendment to this thread.
I knew Josh was inconsistent with the ages when I was writing the OP and now its even more evident. There's a PPP/Ralph stream where the ages are wrong yet again but I'd have to look for it since its been a while since I saw it.

He is definitely an anime watcher and I'm including it in the 3rd thread. His knowledge of /a/ terminology and popular series through time is very revealing of his habits. When I was writing this thread I spent some time looking on a certain anime image repository site for an account of his, but found nothing. I have no idea if there's even anything in existence from his Runescape days which are even earlier than his time on Blockland and might reveal some interesting details.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion

Schizophrenic posters are best posters

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
None of the accounts have a "last login date" within the past few years. If he wiped it, it would've been much earlier on rather than something he would've done during any of the significant events of the past 5-6 years. Might be worth asking some people about it who are of relevance.
While I was compiling the thread I didn't come across any "hurtcore" content anywhere, although I certainly did not look through every one of his thousands of blockland messages. That doesn't even go into the fact that he had hundreds of conversations with Stocking and other Blockland players where it could've potentially been said. n0chan and 888chan are also worth looking into since I found one of Josh's threads on 888chan that I created a post on a few weeks ago as an amendment to this thread.
I knew Josh was inconsistent with the ages when I was writing the OP and now its even more evident. There's a PPP/Ralph stream where the ages are wrong yet again but I'd have to look for it since its been a while since I saw it.

He is definitely an anime watcher and I'm including it in the 3rd thread. His knowledge of /a/ terminology and popular series through time is very revealing of his habits. When I was writing this thread I spent some time looking on a certain anime image repository site for an account of his, but found nothing. I have no idea if there's even anything in existence from his Runescape days which are even earlier than his time on Blockland and might reveal some interesting details.
For what its worth when I looked things up myself. I recall some of his final blockland posts talking about MLP.

So there's a bit of brony in there too.

Bootang

Registered
Yeah the main problem with the hurtcore log is that I've never seen a good source on where it came from and it seems to just lead back to the ED article. He claims the person who added it removed it and admitted they made it up, but that's impossible to prove right now (unless someone can find the edit history on archive): View attachment 4867
This quote, "all my partners" is probably a false brag. It's written as an afterthought, to begin with. Someone with a dating history would likely not add that in a post to deflect from that accusation.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Interesting. Can you share a link to the 4plebs thread that this archived post is from or did you get the screencapped post from somewhere else?
Looking at the post count I assume it's from /r9k/, I want to see the context.

>"all my partners have been ladies a bit older than me"
>implying he gets any poon

Unless he means prostitutes, wew lad

lul wat?
1613276924255.png

Umn82123km23

Registered
Interesting. Can you share a link to the 4plebs thread that this archived post is from or did you get the screencapped post from somewhere else?
Looking at the post count I assume it's from /r9k/, I want to see the context.
I already linked it in my first post, but here it is again: https://warosu.org/g/thread/61710346

It's the only case I'm aware of him directly addressing the chatlogs. I think other Blockland stuff gets brought up but he doesn't even touch it.

Also, any ideas as to who the supposed stalker he mentions in the OP is?

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion