Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Dyn posted the 8Chan thread, which doesn't really have anything bad in it outside of him thinking bikers were going to attack him and him being afraid of being turned into ground beef.
He went back and edited it, now it has the Blockland OP as well.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Dyn posted the 8Chan thread, which doesn't really have anything bad in it outside of him thinking bikers were going to attack him and him being afraid of being turned into ground beef.
And as always Josh dance around it by saying that its old news or deflecting it to be about Jim.

The OP doesn't go into this enough - Josh believes Jim was trying to steal his godawful code. Code that at best was so terrible it brought down 8chan, and at worst he was actually sabotaging 8chan. I completely forgot that he tried to paint the event as Jim wanting to backdoor 8chan. Note that this is the first and last time Josh made this fib - he probably forgot about the lie himself, which is telling to its legitimacy.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion

Bootang

Registered
1613067479945.png

Sock attack.

FeederFeverFiver

Baby Onion
This is why you can't take Kiwi Farmers seriously. For all their talk about how some such nobody is a lolcow, they literally simp for arguably the biggest one of them all. They can screencap our posts and poke fun all they want, but in the end, it is what it is.
Just don't make "kiwi farmers" into an identity. There are simps and there are anons (well, not quite anonymous but you know). Just like there aren't any "onion farmers" or whatever.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Two things.
1. No, assisting Hotwheels was a rare time when he's actually being noble. I don't know why you'd suddenly go "NAH AHH! I DIDNT DO THAT!"
2. bruh we have logs of him yelling at hotwheels about how he did this, and how dare he fire null because of this

You know, one trait of APD is being impulsive and unable to plan in the long term. Just saying.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
This nools perspective lel.
the tldw is "That jew Jim was trying to steal my code! He's evil! I stood up to him! That's what actually happened with me and 8chan yepyepyep!"

Like assuming he didn't just sabotage 8chans code to prop himself up, or even so - his codes awful and doesn't really factor in large loads or amounts of people (you see this now with kiwi farms whenever it goes down lol). Why the FUCK would you want to steal that? Its like breaking into goodwill and stealing a broken couch or something - its fucking worthless and really not worth the effort!

Its also funny how - even all these years later - he's still not over it. Like he probably thinks he'd be sipping margaritas on the beach with HW if JIM wasn't involved, getting super rich off of free speech. That's still his wet fantasy, and it pisses him off to no end that he is only rich enough to make ends meet (but would probably be loaded if his server cost wasn't so high - like legit, it actually does cost a months rent)

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Josh is indirectly responsible for the Capitol Riots. Someone call the FBI.
View attachment 4368

Why did I meant by this? :unsure:

APerson

Remarkable Onion
yeah bro rape threats are just the common teenage hormone experience.

I wonder how many of these folks are gonna end up the next Roger Troy or something. Then again, that'd require leaving their mama's bull's basement and not gatekeeping gossiping on an internet forum.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
the tldw is "That jew Jim was trying to steal my code! He's evil! I stood up to him! That's what actually happened with me and 8chan yepyepyep!"

Like assuming he didn't just sabotage 8chans code to prop himself up, or even so - his codes awful and doesn't really factor in large loads or amounts of people (you see this now with kiwi farms whenever it goes down lol). Why the FUCK would you want to steal that? Its like breaking into goodwill and stealing a broken couch or something - its fucking worthless and really not worth the effort!

Its also funny how - even all these years later - he's still not over it. Like he probably thinks he'd be sipping margaritas on the beach with HW if JIM wasn't involved, getting super rich off of free speech. That's still his wet fantasy, and it pisses him off to no end that he is only rich enough to make ends meet (but would probably be loaded if his server cost wasn't so high - like legit, it actually does cost a months rent)

It's almost like a match made in purgatory. A dead, obsolete medium that's been past its prime a la Zombie Simpsons long before 8chan was even a thing and is propped up solely by le wrong generation nostalgiafags who can't cope with aging (imageboards) and a might as well be dead NEETfag manchild in Josh. There's no real winner here - all parties involved are cringe as fuck.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
How old was Null when he jerked his jimmy to Neko shota? The thread doesn't seem to show when he did it. I was curious because I thought since Null considers Loli CP so I wonder how he looks back at that point in time.
Can't the whole first part of his dismissive statement be applied to Chirs-chas lovequest?