Debate the balloon fucker on KF, CP, America, and Onionfarms being a communist website

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
butPoint of order. If that sort of material were legal in those countries then there would be clearnet websites hosted in those countries that cater to pedophiles interested in looking at that kind of "nudism" material. Those sites don't exist because it's not legal.
I don't know exactly what was posted, and to be honest. I 'm not sure I want to know bit if I were to guess it was probably something like a cartoon image of a child on a mylar balloon. I believe you are from Denmark. Whatever it was you posted was ptobably in one of gray areas of the law. From a practical standpoint it really really grinds our gears. Nobody is interested in that sort of material being posted. Nobody wants to see your rear-end. I want you to sit back and reflect on how you are presenting yourself on this forum before one of us comes down with the banhammer.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Can we blame it on someone drinking too much vodka?

But seriously, it's likely an case of some type of fraud or domestic terrorism
Domestic terrorism? it was out in the middle of the Sea, you can't just hijack a plane and crash it... plus the Swedes investigated and decided not to share their results, which strongly implies it was American... Your country is at war now so you have to be more suspicious of the news you read because it is all propaganda. Russia had nothing to gain from those pipes going down, politically or economically. The US and European warmongers had a lot to gain.

But just as an aside and I'm not going to die on this cross, but I'm starting to think nothing happened. First the news reported that both Nordstream 1&2 were destroyed, then the next day it was quietly stated that the Nordstream system is comprised of four pipes and only two were destroyed... so maybe the whole thing is a farce. I'll let you know if I freeze to death this winter.

Last edited:

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I kind of like the "Frozen" themed balloons myself. I liked the first Frozen movie very much. Plus Anna is hot.
Yes I like Frozen Mylar Balloons too. but Partyland is overpriced... 150 kr ($20.05 USD) for one Mylar Balloon of Frozen... I know websites online that are cheaper than that. normally the Mylar balloons that cost the most are Sing A Tune and Airwalker ones.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I don't know exactly what was posted, and to be honest. I 'm not sure I want to know bit if I were to guess it was probably something like a cartoon image of a child on a mylar balloon. I believe you are from Denmark. Whatever it was you posted was ptobably in one of gray areas of the law. From a practical standpoint it really really grinds our gears. Nobody is interested in that sort of material being posted. Nobody wants to see your rear-end. I want you to sit back and reflect on how you are presenting yourself on this forum before one of us comes down with the banhammer.
it was a parody of John Olsen Mongo TV. the biggest lolcow in Denmark and he likes kids and is creepy. the picture was a parody of him. it was meant to be funny but users on this website too it very serious. I'm not posting it on here again.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Domestic terrorism? it was out in the middle of the Sea, you can't just hijack a plane and crash it... plus the Swedes investigated and decided not to share their results, which strongly implies it was American... Your country is at war now so you have to be more suspicious of the news you read because it is all propaganda. Russia had nothing to gain from those pipes going down, politically or economically. The US and European warmongers had a lot to gain.

But just as an aside and I'm not going to die on this cross, but I'm starting to think nothing happened. First the news reported that both Nordstream 1&2 were destroyed, then the next day it was quietly stated that the Nordstream system is comprise of four pipes and only two were destroyed... so maybe the whole thing is a farce. I'll let you know if I freeze to death this winter.
true and it sucks for me having to use Natural gas heating this winter... my last heating bill was at $610 because of all of whats going on now.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Swedes investigated and decided not to share their results, which strongly implies it was American

"Sweden and Denmark have both concluded that four leaks on Nord Stream 1 and 2 were caused by explosions, but have not said who might be responsible. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has called the damage an act of sabotage."

"OSLO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Sweden has ordered additional investigations to be carried out of the damage done last month to the two Nord Stream pipelines, the prosecutor in charge of the case said in a statement on Friday.

Sweden and Denmark have both concluded that four leaks on Nord Stream 1 and 2 were caused by explosions, but have not said who might be responsible. World leaders have called it an act of sabotage."

BTW, Countries don't really run anything anymore. Corps on the other hand.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion

"Sweden and Denmark have both concluded that four leaks on Nord Stream 1 and 2 were caused by explosions, but have not said who might be responsible. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg has called the damage an act of sabotage."

"OSLO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Sweden has ordered additional investigations to be carried out of the damage done last month to the two Nord Stream pipelines, the prosecutor in charge of the case said in a statement on Friday.

Sweden and Denmark have both concluded that four leaks on Nord Stream 1 and 2 were caused by explosions, but have not said who might be responsible. World leaders have called it an act of sabotage."

BTW, Countries don't really run anything anymore. Corps on the other hand.
mainstream news here in Denmark are not telling the truth while underground news like dkdox .tv do.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Oh I know this, I live in a fake country in the EU. Girls keep getting raped by Arabs but the government is very worried about a rise in antisemitism... we have like no Jews.
I guess Sweden? Sweden has the most muslims in Europe. most people here in Denmark wanted to ban circumcision (before age 18) but the government did not do as the people wanted because of fear of antisemitism.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I guess Sweden? Sweden has the most muslims in Europe. most people here in Denmark wanted to ban circumcision (before age 18) but the government did not do as the people wanted because of fear of antisemitism.
It's actually Turkey, Kosovo. Well 3% of Turkey is in Europe. There are a few Muslim majority countries in Europe that resulted from the breakup of Yugoslavia.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
It's actually Turkey, Kosovo. Well 3% of Turkey is in Europe. There are a few Muslim majority countries in Europe that resulted from the breakup of Yugoslavia.
I know because Turkey is a muslim country but I was thinking of EU countries with the most muslims.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
@MylarBalloon123 posted an image which included real life young girls topless in a group photo at a beach with no parents present in the photo. It wasn't a cartoon. I genuinely believe he was trying to make fun of this "John Olsen" and just didn't/doesn't understand why it was wrong to do that because he's autistic enough to have sex with balloons.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
@MylarBalloon123 posted an image which included real life young girls topless in a group photo at a beach with no parents present in the photo. It wasn't a cartoon. I genuinely believe he was trying to make fun of this "John Olsen" and just didn't/doesn't understand why it was wrong to do that because he's autistic enough to have sex with balloons.
why do you link autism to balloon fetish? not everyone in the looner community has autism.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
but there was this website back in the 2000s that said autistic people liking Mylar balloons but not ever person I have meet with autism has a balloon fetish. https://web.archive.org/web/20081112084933/http://www.freewebs.com/aspergerspti/