Debate the balloon fucker on KF, CP, America, and Onionfarms being a communist website

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
its not illegal when your a kid and you masturbate in privacy.
Not the point I was making. But you are middle-aged, right? And you have had this paraphilia of "Loonerism" for at least 3 decades, right?

AoC laws is an American thing
You have damaged your brain by wanking over balloons. This explains your post content.
314365994_10217964372055861_5723554660620920336_n.jpg
Does it mention sexualizing balloons? Do the "vast majority of kids" do that?

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Not the point I was making. But you are middle-aged, right? And you have had this paraphilia of "Loonerism" for at least 3 decades, right?

You have damaged your brain by wanking over balloons. This explains your post content.

Does it mention sexualizing balloons? Do the "vast majority of kids" do that?
no because not everyones the same.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
no because not everyones the same.
I hate this cope.
Yes. Everyone is more or less pretty much the same. The majority of people fall inside a narrow deviation of what is "normal"; this indisputable fact is justified by the other indisputable fact that if there are "norms" that the vast majority of people live within then there are minorities/margins that live outside of the "norm"; but make no mistake; you are absolutely a freak. You are fucking weird. You're so weird that even a large number of people who are outside of the norm still consider you weird.

For example.
Most people don't kill other people. That is the "norm" but the norm isn't rigidly fixed, there is a bit of deviation in the "norm" because we consider it normal for people like police officers and soldiers to kill other people and we don't consider them to be outside of the normal social order.
Then there are people who accidentally kill other people through acts of violence that aren't intended to cause death, and we consider them to be victims but not too far outside of the norm. Most people don't get mixed up in violent lifestyles where such accidents could be reasonably assumed to happen to an individual "eventually" so they're abnormal but still very much tolerated and given a lot of leniency in our legal systems.

Then there are 2nd degree murderers who kill in the moment and we consider them to be outside of the norm but still cut them a bit of slack because the vast majority of people can at least empathize with their situation. You catch your wife fucking the mailman and you snap and kill them both. Most people wouldn't make that choice, but most people can at least appreciate why someone would.

Then there are 1st degree murderers. People who plan it out, who scheme, who premeditate their murders. They're cold blooded and definitely way outside of the norm.

Following this analogy to it's logical conclusion. You're the kind of serial killer whose signature is taking a dump on your victims chest after being them to death with a 20lb sledgehammer made of dildos.
Even 1st degree murderers look at you like "god damn what a freak"

Last edited:

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I hate this cope.
Yes. Everyone is more or less pretty much the same. The majority of people fall inside a narrow deviation of what is "normal"; this indisputable fact is justified by the other indisputable fact that if there are "norms" that the vast majority of people live within then there are minorities/margins that live outside of the "norm"; but make no mistake; you are absolutely a freak. You are fucking weird. You're so weird that even a large number of people who are outside of the norm still consider you weird.
BS. many people has different fetishes.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I hate this cope.
I don't get why Americans/Canadians are so interested in my sex life... its not something I tell to strangers on the street in person.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Sure. But even among fetishes, many of which are at least vaguely functional when it comes to a normal reproductive lifestyle... like a fetish for leather. a woman can wear leather and this still leads to a normal sex life. Or a fetish for shoes. Or a fetish for even disgusting things like scat, piss, or vomit still necessarily involve the participation of another human being, presumably in conformity to whatever sexual orientation the person belongs to. A straight man into being puked on probably wants a woman to puke on him and even a man who wants to be puked on by a woman after being kicked in the balls is more sexually functional and "normal" than you; because you FUCK BALLOONS

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Sure. But even among fetishes, many of which are at least vaguely functional when it comes to a normal reproductive lifestyle... like a fetish for leather. a woman can wear leather and this still leads to a normal sex life. Or a fetish for shoes. Or a fetish for even disgusting things like scat, piss, or vomit still necessarily involve the participation of another human being, presumably in conformity to whatever sexual orientation the person belongs to. A straight man into being puked on probably wants a woman to puke on him and even a man who wants to be puked on by a woman after being kicked in the balls is more sexually functional and "normal" than you; because you FUCK BALLOONS
I don't want kids.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
I'm an introvert anyway.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Tommy tooter is not known outside America.
Yes, he is. You do realise that KF has a thread just for johnny foreigner speak?
Have. Preferring blondes is a lot different to wanking over balloons shaped like cartoon characters.
I can feel it because I'm not circumcised.
Do you believe joshy can't feel his dick because he's circumcised? Not because he wanked himself queer?
you speak typical American nonsense.
Not American. And not nonsense. Ask a local police officer. See what they say.
its not something I tell to strangers on the street in person.
But you will tell a bunch of "internet trolls", on an "internet troll site"
I don't want kids.
Why not? btw, have you ever actually had sex with another person?
no because Mylar Balloons can handle it
Are you a firm and forceful fucker of Mylar balloons?
I'm an introvert anyway.
And why do you think that might be?