Debate the balloon fucker on KF, CP, America, and Onionfarms being a communist website

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Point of order. If that sort of material were legal in those countries then there would be clearnet websites hosted in those countries that cater to pedophiles interested in looking at that kind of "nudism" material. Those sites don't exist because it's not legal.
you are just have an obsession with sex and think everything is about sex.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
John Olsen Mongo TV is the biggest lolcow ever and also a creep. he asks young girls out and sends them potatos and stuff by mail. he always talk about him having no money because he has to pay back for his loans every month. he wants a boat inside his tent in his living room.
So,why don't you make an thread about him?

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
So you believe that saying certain things online, such as say a racist comment, even if not directly threatening anyone with bodily harm, should result in imprisonment?

I hope you can see how such authority over discourse is a threat to all and just asking to be misapplied.
GDPR is about Data protection. trolls has no right to use pictures of me and stuff. GDPR is trying to protect the creators.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
You might want to add an few extra details to this.
What details? The balloon fucker posted a picture that included topless little girls. He's arguing that there's nothing wrong with this. I'm arguing that IF it were true that there was nothing wrong with this in Denmark as he claims then there should be websites hosted in Denmark that are full of this kind of material because perverts and degenerates will exploit any loophole or law that allows them to spread their degeneracy on the internet. No such things exist therefore he must either be wrong, or lying, about the material he posted being legal in said country.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
What details? The balloon fucker posted a picture that included topless little girls. He's arguing that there's nothing wrong with this. I'm arguing that IF it were true that there was nothing wrong with this in Denmark as he claims then there should be websites hosted in Denmark that are full of this kind of material because perverts and degenerates will exploit any loophole or law that allows them to spread their degeneracy on the internet. No such things exist therefore he must either be wrong, or lying, about the material he posted being legal in said country.
Well, for one, you can make it harder on him by ruling out anything that involves an nudist resort.

But since he's trying to forcibly change the conversation instead of going through his bookmarks; then this "topless minors" website obviously doesn't exists within the Netherlands

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Well, for one, you can make it harder on him by ruling out anything that involves an nudist resort.

But since he's trying to forcibly change the conversation instead of going through his bookmarks; then this "topless minors" website obviously doesn't exists within the Netherlands
The Netherlands? that country is famous for Thunderdome and Gabber music.