Debate the balloon fucker on KF, CP, America, and Onionfarms being a communist website

【VOID】

Retired Staff
OnlyGemsDoe said: "child molestation" not me he is the sick fuck not me.
You posted a picture of topless little girls the other day. I warned you because I think you're such a gigaretard that you didn't realize it was wrong to post that sort of thing to call some other balloon fucker who you were referencing a pedophile.
But the fact of the matter is you did have topless little girls on hand to edit into your le ebix troll picture. You're a balloon fucking mega-autist that makes everyone else on this site look neurotypical by comparison. YOU are the only weirdo here. You. No one else. You fuck balloons dude.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
You posted a picture of topless little girls the other day. I warned you because I think you're such a gigaretard that you didn't realize it was wrong to post that sort of thing to call some other balloon fucker who you were referencing a pedophile.
But the fact of the matter is you did have topless little girls on hand to edit into your le ebix troll picture. You're a balloon fucking mega-autist that makes everyone else on this site look neurotypical by comparison. YOU are the only weirdo here. You. No one else. You fuck balloons dude.
typical judgemental American asshole.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
you Americans and your obsession with nudity and sex....
Canada is worse.

Terryberry_asshole.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Perhaps it is not illegal in his country. Although ethical or not is another matter.
Point of order. If that sort of material were legal in those countries then there would be clearnet websites hosted in those countries that cater to pedophiles interested in looking at that kind of "nudism" material. Those sites don't exist because it's not legal.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
I don't support American "fair use" that trolls in America support.
So you believe that saying certain things online, such as say a racist comment, even if not directly threatening anyone with bodily harm, should result in imprisonment?

I hope you can see how such authority over discourse is a threat to all and just asking to be misapplied.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
John Olsen Mongo TV is the biggest lolcow ever and also a creep. he asks young girls out and sends them potatos and stuff by mail. he always talk about him having no money because he has to pay back for his loans every month. he wants a boat inside his tent in his living room.