Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Negrate

Registered
hello onionfarms i saw wolfetone joined here and decided to join after recently getting banned let me tell you what happened
so i got into a fight with this pedophile paganlarper named save the loli and reported him for socking on his account male idiot
but i got temp banned for socking as i will show in the screenshot below
1688446727232.png

this angered me so i made a thread asking how save the loli who not only is a lolicon pedo on a site that null has banned people from his chat and site for saying cunny and i asked null in the chat and he told me this in the screenshot below
1688446798460.png

he then banned me after this without any notice this is not a free speech site we are talking about this is an authorian hellhole fuck you null die in a hole im chilling with woleftone on onionfarms now what a great way to celebrate july 4th as my theme updated as i was banned
1688446867419.png

fuck you null i listen to your podcast and used your forum and this is how you treat me and worse theres no notice that im banned so people just think i quit this is bullshit

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
hello onionfarms i saw wolfetone joined here and decided to join after recently getting banned let me tell you what happened
so i got into a fight with this pedophile paganlarper named save the loli and reported him for socking on his account male idiot
but i got temp banned for socking as i will show in the screenshot below
View attachment 36811
this angered me so i made a thread asking how save the loli who not only is a lolicon pedo on a site that null has banned people from his chat and site for saying cunny and i asked null in the chat and he told me this in the screenshot below
View attachment 36812
he then banned me after this without any notice this is not a free speech site we are talking about this is an authorian hellhole fuck you null die in a hole im chilling with woleftone on onionfarms now what a great way to celebrate july 4th as my theme updated as i was banned
View attachment 36813

fuck you null i listen to your podcast and used your forum and this is how you treat me and worse theres no notice that im banned so people just think i quit this is bullshit
You can defend lolicon all you want, like Secret Asshole has, but so long as you're loyal to Josh he'll overlook it. Dick Masterson didn't understand this back when he argued with him about it.

Negrate

Registered
those are both his in the thread is christanity cucked he uses those accounts to downvote people who disagree including myself it even has the same avatar from the same anime loli cartoon chink shit
You can defend lolicon all you want, like Secret Asshole has, but so long as you're loyal to Josh he'll overlook it. Dick Masterson didn't understand this back when he argued with him about it.
thats the thing about josh he has no principles no roots he claims to host his site in america because principles yet flees the country to a third world shit hole than claims its for money reasons then he claims hes actually well off you could basically refute everything josh says he is a greedy kike who bans people for the same shit he complains big tech does yet unlike big tech does not even tell the users your banned hypocrisy at its finest

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
those are both his in the thread is christanity cucked he uses those accounts to downvote people who disagree including myself it even has the same avatar from the same anime loli cartoon chink shit
:story:
If that's your qualification for the 2014 account being a sock account for the 2017 account then I wouldn't be surprised if null tells you to chill the fuck out

Negrate

Registered
:story:
If that's your qualification for the 2014 account being a sock account for the 2017 account then I wouldn't be surprised if null tells you to chill the fuck out
he told me ive overstayed my welcome but even so i said ok then asked why hes fine with loli then he banned me without notice no clue why your sucking joshes cock i think its bullshit he lets lolicons stay but if someone says cunny they are banned without notice and not only that he apoints a loli lover as a janny

onionfarts

Baby Onion
i would negrate you but theres so many flipping emojis i can't find the bad ones you win this one douche bag cheapskate cock
I was negrated -420 Reddit points by an admin and given 'Dumb Fuck' badge for being against trannies and 'Pride Month'. Don't expect too much from this shithole. Also they will pretend like they don't care about the Reddit points while clearly it does matter to them.

Also the hate you've received here is pretty hypocritical, since most of these same assholes here are usually jerking off about how bad Null is.

Last edited:

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I was negrated -420 Reddit points by an admin and given 'Dumb Fuck' badge for being against trannies and 'Pride Month'. Don't expect too much from this shithole. Also they will pretend like they don't care about the Reddit points while clearly it does matter to them.

Also the hate you've received here is pretty hypocritical, since most of these same assholes here are usually jerking off about how bad Null is.
I’m sorry I’m not sure why but I’m dont remember pissing in your soup. You have become an exceptional individual. That’s a jerk to people ,kind of like the Kiwi farmers that are assholes to other users.
I try to make posts that are useful. yes my grammar sucks.
I understand that NOT everyone’s going to like me on this forum, but you seem to act as though you and I have some beef with each other and I don’t know who you are outside this forum. Do we have some secret rivalry between each other? do you think I’m a Kiwi farmer? Because I swear to God I was looking through that site for years I never became a member.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
You got negrated for being a dick who likes to insult people, nothing to do with the queers.
Nope, that's not why, jackass. Don't bother posting your opinions when you don't know shit about what you're saying, Britcuck. I think I'd know better what happened to myself than you or anyone else from your worthless country. I know that British tend to think the opposite though when it's them vs anyone else. Go get fucked.
I’m sorry
Wasn't even talking to you. Pretty sure you're actually retarded or have special needs.

Last edited: