Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I really could care less what you do or say around here ,
Then fuck off and don't post here, shithead.
im a little annoyed you upset gays in LA and they logged off ,
Nothing stopping the sensitive little queer from logging back in and posting. Or they can go someplace like Twitter or Bluesky where it is a safespace designed for them.
all you want is to antagonize everyone here that you dont like.
All you want to do is post shit about people on your 'gossip forum' and then you cry like this if anyone responds. Get a life, loser.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa
@Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa @Null @Sailfish @Leafbug @Empresa
And this dumbass calls me the retard one. why are you even here Onion farts?

Empresa

Ladmin
alright...
1688500162038.png

you know i get this feeling your upset and thats okay .
ghislaine-maxwell-eyeroll.gif

1688500625648.png

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I really could care less what you do or say around here , im a little annoyed you upset gays in LA and they logged off , even if they were posting shit that was way too detailed at least they were having fun doing it , all you want is to antagonize everyone here that you dont like.
Did Gays in LA log off? That's too bad, I hope she realised that Onion Farts is just a person who uses some forum and that other people who use the forum appreciate her contributions.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
The same kind of people who have beef with @Empresa are the same kind of people who act retarded on purpose and get mad when someone points that out. It isn't funny, this isn't Reddit or Twitter. Forum culture is different and people need to learn how to interact with one another and not always devolve into slapfighting over asinine shit.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
hello onionfarms i saw wolfetone joined here and decided to join after recently getting banned let me tell you what happened
so i got into a fight with this pedophile paganlarper named save the loli and reported him for socking on his account male idiot
but i got temp banned for socking as i will show in the screenshot below
View attachment 36811
this angered me so i made a thread asking how save the loli who not only is a lolicon pedo on a site that null has banned people from his chat and site for saying cunny and i asked null in the chat and he told me this in the screenshot below
View attachment 36812
he then banned me after this without any notice this is not a free speech site we are talking about this is an authorian hellhole fuck you null die in a hole im chilling with woleftone on onionfarms now what a great way to celebrate july 4th as my theme updated as i was banned
View attachment 36813

fuck you null i listen to your podcast and used your forum and this is how you treat me and worse theres no notice that im banned so people just think i quit this is bullshit
welcome to the club pal.

Negrate

Registered
RIP Rommelbutt 2020-2023
View attachment 37093
tiny tidbit if you cant message them , theyre banned.
View attachment 37090
View attachment 37091
Tired of being mr.nice guy
View attachment 37092
later green bird lady.
View attachment 37094
i was reading the mati thread and heard she was banned i look up what happened and its for blocking null what a butthurt cunt also i saw that thebigjoel someone who was normal and a regular in chat apperently posted CP and wolfetone is banned so much changed in such a short time poor one out for rommel and wolfetone and me but bigjoel i have no clue why he would do that or if he was hacked either way the wolfetone community is falling apart just thought i would share