Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Kiwi banned from KF's Telegram for being hilarious:

KiwiBannedFromTelegram4BeingHilarious.jpg

Source: https://archive.is/vB5a4#selection-5239.0-5295.74

Petersburg

Baby Onion
Yeah that sounds standard. Many people were banned for just as petty if not more petty reasons than that.
Hope you enjoy your stay at our small little bunker.
Also if there's any topics you want to talk about but we don't have threads feel free to make a thread. We don't require peer reviewed college dissertations and a million archive links to laugh about funny people on the internet. And remember to have fun while doing it
Thanks.

I asked why and submitted an appeal. It likely won't go through or just be escalated to a permanent ban. Oh well.

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
Imagine banning people for what they do off the website. Jewsh really is a k!ke.

@Sailfish You're not a huge amount better by the way, but at least you aren't secretly a gay pedophile (as far as I know) and at least you don't ban everyone like a Reddit mod.
welp I guess my question on Wolfetone thread was already answered then :story:
He did say he's going to ban them if they annoy him too much

I have never been banned but a shit load of my socks have. I started using KF around 2018, lost access to my first account and made another, which is my current main. I made my first sock to goof on someone but kept using it to put out my more controversial opinions.
I wish I was able to show my password vault's trash folder because it's a graveyard of a "number" of accounts. It genuinely looks unhinged as fuck when you see them all in one place but I can't help but chuckle at the collective number of trashcans and tophats all of my masks have reaped.
Like, tell me this isn't a banger gimmick?
Banned for the high crime of saying that I'd chill, swat and lie for Ethan Ralph (Maker's Mark Be Upon Him)