• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

The end of kiwifarms

I Love You

Baby Onion
Did you make it? 😂
Lol, I just took it from his poast. Josh should lighten up and post things like that more often.

helpjosh.png

"what the fuck does this mean? how is this possible?" Josh trying to get his website back up is funnier than the actual website lol

Help Josh fix Kiwi Farms to make Keffals SEEHE:

Deleted member 1141

Lol, I just took it from his poast. Josh should lighten up and post things like that more often.

View attachment 20941

"what the fuck does this mean? how is this possible?" Josh trying to get his website back up is funnier than the actual website lol

Help Josh fix Kiwi Farms to make Keffals SEEHE:

I like how he sputters about tech stuff in chat. I can't usually help with any of it, but when he was testing the new chat, we had fun breaking it. It's neat to test software live with people from all over the world, and shitposts LOL

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
For someone who talks about Opsec, he announces when the site is up which is bait for it being attacked. Countless people in the telegram and poast keep saying stop announcing because it's making more vectors for attacks.

Like dude STOP ANNOUNCING THE SITE IS UP!! Dude it's been a month but I do think a lot of the veterans will bail now. Announcing the makes of your defense too is utterly retarded because you can look for exploits.

I am honestly giving the site til Christmas and then that's it and not due to trannies but lack of faith.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
For someone who talks about Opsec, he announces when the site is up which is bait for it being attacked. Countless people in the telegram and poast keep saying stop announcing because it's making more vectors for attacks.

Like dude STOP ANNOUNCING THE SITE IS UP!! Dude it's been a month but I do think a lot of the veterans will bail now. Announcing the makes of your defense too is utterly retarded because you can look for exploits.

I am honestly giving the site til Christmas and then that's it and not due to trannies but lack of faith.
He also keeps discussing in poa.st the exact issues he's having. It's disingenuous to tell people to get their info from his telegram post when he's posting different info elsewhere.

A lot of veterans will have no choice but to bail because they've used one of the email domains provided by KF. They won't be able to access their old account or to get an invitation in order to make a new one.

The nature of the site was already changed by the influx of newbies. That change will only be amplified by the departure of veterans.

Syntaxius

Baby Onion
Like dude STOP ANNOUNCING THE SITE IS UP!!
Would that really help though? I'm sure someone would mention the site being up anyway. Or some twitter tranny will just check. It would take less than 24 hours before everyone knew the site was up again.

But I do agree he should keep some details to himself, he's basically explaining every technical issue publically. Probably makes it much easier for the hackers to try again.

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
It's all about just controlling the flow rather than opening up the gates. As Delphi said though the veterans have no choice and will go to other sites like here, lolcow and pol. I imagine the Happenings people will go to /pol.

The worst thing is those account holders cannot delete their accounts and cannot even message null to do so.

This is reminding me a lot of the 8chan fallout because it reveals how inept Josh is.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
I can access the site through .net (using Google DNS servers) but still can't access the lolcow.email server, even though Josh says it's working.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
I can access lolcow.email now but there's no password reset email in my inbox.

Forgotten password doesn't work, either. You get stuck on a capture that starts all over again when you click on reset.

Last edited:

GloryHole Stalker

Man of Questionable Taste
Baby Onion
At this point, I'd probably have to create a new account, if he ever reopens non invite registration, but I do wonder if it's really worth it. Josh not allowing users to delete accounts really does not sit well with me. On one hand, I sort of appreciate his turbo autistic determination to keep the site going, but his "customer service " skills blow barrels and barrels of chimps.