The end of kiwifarms

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
kf.png
I don't know who runs this account, but here "Victim" means "Cow with thread", right?
kf2.png
They don't really understand English. This "Void" (if that is their name) has said nothing that could be considered a lie.
kf3.png
See?
kf4.pngkf5.png
What would this person do without KF in their lives?
kf6.png
The. Internet. Never. Forgets.

theend.jpg

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
Christ, fucking chill fam but clearly that person is Keffals because they write with the same limited vernacular. They use words to maximize victimhood even more than Elliot who is now facing a lot of backlash too. People are starting to cotton on physically destroying the internet for a website that calls you a degen retard is stupid.

Mr New Vegas

Dumped all my points into Luck
Registered
I'm trying to restore my access to the Farms since I used a burner email for my account, but even then...idk if I should go back. I came in pretty late to the place in 2019 but even now, the modern Farms is not the site I joined originally. I came there to read on internet gossip and laugh at dumbasses on the internet. Now everything just feels like...no fun, only oWnInG dAh TrAnNiEs.

I mean...its just so dreary and all. Its gotten to the point where I just feel numb about a lot of the cows. No one's laughing anymore, just trying to fight their own war.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
View attachment 21027
I don't know who runs this account, but here "Victim" means "Cow with thread", right?
View attachment 21028
They don't really understand English. This "Void" (if that is their name) has said nothing that could be considered a lie.
View attachment 21029
See?
View attachment 21030View attachment 21031
What would this person do without KF in their lives?
View attachment 21032
The. Internet. Never. Forgets.

View attachment 21033
bruh ik you faggots lurk the forum, just shut the fuck up and let the kiwis kiwi.

Mr New Vegas

Dumped all my points into Luck
Registered
Oh yeah, and to add on my earlier post, Null and certain users propping the site up as "the last bastion of free speech" just rubs me the wrong way. Like, damn bro, this place isn't some big holy cause for the masses. This place was supposed to be a goofy and edgy forum where people talk about weirdos they found online.
There are plenty of other sites like Kiwifarms that does the same stuff, they're just smaller. So like...it's not like what Kiwifarms does will go away. If the site just went down forever one day with no way to get it back up, it's not like stuff like lolcow threads and archiving would stop, it'd just mean the users would have to post somewhere else and Null would have to try something else I guess.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Oh yeah, and to add on my earlier post, Null and certain users propping the site up as "the last bastion of free speech" just rubs me the wrong way. Like, damn bro, this place isn't some big holy cause for the masses. This place was supposed to be a goofy and edgy forum where people talk about weirdos they found online.
There are plenty of other sites like Kiwifarms that does the same stuff, they're just smaller. So like...it's not like what Kiwifarms does will go away. If the site just went down forever one day with no way to get it back up, it's not like stuff like lolcow threads and archiving would stop, it'd just mean the users would have to post somewhere else and Null would have to try something else I guess.
by josh's logic EDF is now "the last bastion of free speech"

I Love You

Baby Onion
According to a long-time lurker, the recent implosion of traffic at Kiwi Farms is actually a good thing

kiwifarms shrinking is a good thing.png

AgendaPoster disagrees and thinks Kiwi Farms should be an "immune system to social deviancy and decay" and that "KF is the ONLY community suited for this purpose"

kiwi farms immune system.png

Wow, this is bleak. A few negrates but the majority of kiwis agree.

reactions.png

AgendaPoster thinks it's their DESTINY to fight the troon menace

destiny.png

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
This.

Now that Kiwfarms is seen as the stalking and harrasing website no one likes, everyone wants to pretend it was actually about free speech AgAiNSt the CAtheDRal and SjWS. Literal copium.

A month ago, before Keffals, everyone was like " I dont care about about values or politics as long as cows amuse me"

Come on.

Last edited: