The end of kiwifarms

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion

"Not so long ago I saw a very odd post on Twitter about the currently down, terrorism, paedophilia and stalking site Kiwifarms. An image had been shared in a Kiwi Farms Telegram chatroom, and then re-posted to Twitter where I saw it. It was a purportedly a letter from West Yorkshire Police to a suspect inviting them to a PACE interview (a police interview under caution) about posts on Kiwi Farms. The letter appeared real. The difficulty is, how could a police force obtain the IP address of a poster? After some thought, I realised that all but one of the mechanisms I could think of involved hacking or at least joining Kiwi Farms. Under recent laws, British police can hack websites – which got me thinking about the timing of the recent hack in which the site’s data was deleted."
It seems incredibly unlikely that formal notice would not include and address, but stranger things have happened.

That said, Sam is notorious for claiming that he's heard/seen information when, in fact, he created it from whole cloth.

I Love You

Baby Onion
p1.png

p2.png

Josh managed to file some tickets. Impressive.

No account deletions.

If you had a Kiwi farms account, you're now a prey animal. You're being observed and hunted. Now please enjoy Josh's website. Have fun.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
No, I seriously get that. And website owners have every right to discriminate, for any reason. That's quite a bit different than what is happening with KF, isn't it? Domain registrars are state affiliated, or state sanctioned, and telecom infrastructure is only "private" using a VERY charitable definition. This is about the layer at which infrastructure ends and private enterprise begins, and internationally, that remains HIGHLY gray. To the ultimate benefit of corporations, at the moment.
There was a recent court decision in the US 5th Circuit which effectively ruled that Twitter is a common carrier and cannot censor information.

The ruling will end up in the SCOTUS, but it has profound implications for social media platforms.

Published ruling

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
You are a retard and I told you like 10 different proper piracy sites you could use if you weren't a sped who rapes raccoons. Also thanks for getting me unbanned, saved me like 45 seconds of making a new account and the effort of hitting like 2 buttons to change my finger print from this
5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
to something else, maybe a tablet.
Also @naught I made you a video

View attachment 20244
lmao
you guys are so gay

GreeneCoDeputy

ᛋᛋ-Scharführer
Baby Onion
No shit lol. Hes a lolcow who projected on others like chris chan. I mean, we have audio from 2018 where hes on air mocking the fact that chris chan was fucking his mom…in 2018. 2021 happens and it turns out to be true. Joshs excuse? “Hes a lolcow guys come on!” Another instance is his fucking silver coins. That entire arc was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Remember when he sperged out at everyone because some indians fucked up his order of coins and he needed more money to just mail them to people then freaked out because customs held his shit and never shipped them due to “unknown circumstances” by joshs account? The guys site isnt about free speech. He bought cwcwiki n turned it into his own trollshield hugbox because he got ran out of 8chan for being a faggot.

View attachment 20231
This is some of the most deranged, hypocritical, factually baseless sperging I have seen about the current state of affairs and I have seen A LOT.

NerdShamer

Remarkable Onion
You are a retard and I told you like 10 different proper piracy sites you could use if you weren't a sped who rapes raccoons. Also thanks for getting me unbanned, saved me like 45 seconds of making a new account and the effort of hitting like 2 buttons to change my finger print from this
5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
to something else, maybe a tablet.
Also @naught I made you a video

View attachment 20244
You know, it just hit me that Ralph is too fat to actually have sex and Null is set on the same path as he is.
This is some of the most deranged, hypocritical, factually baseless sperging I have seen about the current state of affairs and I have seen A LOT.
Honestly, shit like this is pretty normal, nowadays. Everyone wants to have their own debate thread, why not just give it to them?

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 20238
View attachment 20239

Josh managed to file some tickets. Impressive.

No account deletions.

If you had a Kiwi farms account, you're now a prey animal. You're being observed and hunted. Now please enjoy Josh's website. Have fun.
That morherfucker needs a clinical psychologist like I need a million dollars. What an awesome way to gaslight your entire community josh to believe that people fucking with you specifically and the site you own means everyone else is also affected and under assault being stalked like prey to be harmed by ??????? Enemy(s). Besides the retard ayylogs who decided to go to “war” against the troons publicly. Nobody is affected if KF is gone except you and your bank account. Rather than speak in riddles and of wolves hunting people online just say what you mean josh.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
In all honesty, I admired the motivations of free speech but Josh is not a good advocate because he is a cow and he has so many bizarre takes. Like him wanting to kill every British person and he genuinely does is just weird.

I believe the beginning of the countdown was Christchurch, all he had to do was compromise and smile and nod.

As for the farms it become so gun-ho on realizing personal info when it was not needed. I believe in archiving tweets and digging but they started doxxing everyone like the beauty parlor is a shit pit because of it.

Once that shit starts to happen it teeters on the edge of decorum and descends. I notice here there isn't much of that and that is good as it just gains negative press. Yes degenerate fucks exist and some are a special kind but Kiwi was starting to act like a judge and jury.
He wants to kill all british people because he conflates vordrak with britian(which vordraks entire assault on josh is literally joshs fault 100%) and he has had repeated events where the British government essentially has called him a faggot and too stop being a retard on the internet. Josh seethes about it and hates all of britain for “allowing” there country to tell him No you may not have another.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
No account deletions

I will concede that you would have to be very stupid to trust Null at this point with you real information. Specially after the other hack.

But this does prove he doesnt care about his users. I mean this was his fault.

I mean many kiwis live in places were they could get in trouble. Like the new Zealand users discudsing Christchurch.

I dont know what Josh excuse is but if you are not using strong privacy tools I would jump out if kiwifarms if I were at risk.

Last edited:

AEQ

Registered
I will concede that you would have to be very stupid to trust Null at this point with you real information. Specially after the other hack.

But this does prove he doesnt care about his users.

I mean many kiwis live in places were they could get in trouble. Like the new Zealand users discudsing Christchurch.

I dont know what Josh excuse is but if you are not using strong privacy tools I would jump out if kiwifarms if I were at risk.
He's either very confident that no information was leaked, or just doesn't care because the warnings have been there for a while and whoever is still using identifying information to sign up to KF deserves what's coming to them.

Absolutego

Registered
He's either very confident that no information was leaked, or just doesn't care because the warnings have been there for a while and whoever is still using identifying information to sign up to KF deserves what's coming to them.
It's definitely the latter. I know he claims the userID dump 404'd on the hacker, but ever since 2019 the site has been way less blatant about every TERFy housewife needing to sign up on alt accounts.
If anyone's KF account wasn't assigned to a burner I'd just purge that email acc as best as you can and invent a new throwaway in the event it comes back online.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Bye, bye, Kiwifarming gays.
Drove my chevy to your dairy but your dairy was dry.
And gunty old goys were drinking whiskey and soy.
Singing:
"This will be the day I حلال"
"This will be the day I حلال"