Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident

Allen fooled you all lol

I'll also update the OP with the new zip logs and other stuff in the morning.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I thought Rhode Island was the armpit of Massachusetts, tubby.

Cool! I saw that you had evidence of sneasel simping for s-chan. I am sure you have evidence of that and that you aren't making that up like you did his involvement with Sean because sneasel made your butt sore, somehow. Since you're keen on archiving things, I am sure you have caps of sneasel doing that and not just s-chan making shit up. I mean, why would he simp and then skip out?
hi sneasel

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I'm gonna Press (X) to doubt here, considering none of these log dumps contain admin channels, which she would have had access to.
Also, she's an eternal mobilefag and wouldn't be able to export these logs regardless. Not that it matters, since the source of the leaks is extremely obvious anyway and them telling you to blame it on Falsies (and the logs being posted by Blaine, of all people) makes it doubly obvious as to who it is.

That being said, I'm glad shit is finally getting leaked; at least I didn't have to be the first one to do it, and now I can dump what I have and DFE (for real this time) after the show is over.

Here's the other two servers, one of which (ILJ Server) has never been leaked and the other of which (Halal) was only leaked partially by Gone Ham in Supporters on KF. Leaking these since someone else is probably gonna leak them if I don't, plus it's funnier if I do it instead.

Also included is the original server (III) made by Gone Ham on KF for doxing Isabella Janke, which was also never fully leaked (only a single screenshot was ever posted.) Gonna have to upload this one off-site, why the fuck does @Regina's site somehow have a larger upload limit than the great Onionfarms? Do better!

III server download (includes attachments, hence the huge file size.)

Here's an approximate timeline of servers: III (attached) > ILJ Server (attached) = Halal Server (attached) > Burn Book (see OP, missing a shitload of channels and is about 2 weeks out of date though) > a few miscellaneous servers of no import (archived but worthless/boring, @Noot's Boy Toy owned one of them) > @Regina's 3 current servers, only one of which is actually active.
they shared their screen and in their email to null had their real name, it was funny i didnt screencap it cause i figured we were all on the same side

goodmorningbaltimore

Mm Mmmm MMM! Gooooood Morning Baltimore!
Registered
assuming this was allen which would be hilarious, how did you even go about accusing them @Regina? it seems so random considering bella or louis might've not even been on the server and it could've just been allen pursuing his interest in cwc from the getgo
Were you so desperate to get attention that you would do anything to bring bella back to light so that you don't become obsolete?
I found it funny how you were saying in the screenshotted discord "spooky barley cares about bella" when you've become so obsessed with her that you got trolled THREE SEPERATE TIMES and reported that they were in fact her without any evidence whatsoever
this desperation comes across as psychotic considering you act like you genuinely believe you're talking to bella and believe the things that the obvious trolls are telling you.
I'm not saying that you lack accuracy in your OP but your desperation and mental dissociation sorta burns any credibility you have

goodmorningbaltimore

Registered
I would say that before you started smoking so much pot (prior to the attention you received from ILJ post) what you would relay was tangible and now it's just frustrating LARP from someone trying to ween any crumbs left from the audience which stroked your troon alter ego
Stop destroying your brain for fame

goodmorningbaltimore

Registered
It seems almost conspiracy theory tier when you know what you know now about spooky and look at all their claims knowing that they just picked a black guy they didn't like and told the internet it was ILJ and they believed him

its just as absurd as him posting a photo where his huge beard and nasty arm hair and crappy apartment is wide open but once some people start questioning his character he says "oh nonono! I'm actually my wife" and everyone just automatically assumes that they're telling the truth with no reason

And its just as retarded as them doxing like 15 people who have nothing to do with ILJ just to maintain his e-fame

Or his clearly deranged mental state when at LEAST 5 people told him "yeah I'm ILJ" with no proof and clearly trolling, and he spergs out bc he's a ween

The people in the sperg server with him KNEW he was smoking an insane amount of weed and claimed to be taking care of 2 children simultaneously and they thought nothing of it?

just reading back in the discord logs you can see how immature their way of thinking is, maybe a social disorder, but whatever it is it seriously impair their ability to think logically

Status
Not open for further replies.