Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodmorningbaltimore

Mm Mmmm MMM! Gooooood Morning Baltimore!
Registered
1. I have a vpn on and that's not possible even if i didn't
2. the thread states that hunnymussie is a ilj because of "style" and you're retarded if your believe them since they're essentially just saying everything you posted about spooky is untrue and larping for him, clearly a sock acct of theirs
3. bella was kicked out of school, why would they be roommates
4. its a big leap to even say that hunnymussy was allen in the first place just bc hes a black guy

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
1. I have a vpn on and that's not possible even if i didn't
2. the thread states that hunnymussie is a ilj because of "style" and you're retarded if your believe them since they're essentially just saying everything you posted about spooky is untrue and larping for him, clearly a sock acct of theirs
3. bella was kicked out of school, why would they be roommates
4. its a big leap to even say that hunnymussy was allen in the first place just bc hes a black guy
1. No you didn't, those usually get shuffled. Your IP has stayed the same up until your last couple log ins.

2. No. I'm trusting the autistic in group at Kiwifarms more than you since I have enough evidence to believe you're Bella and that's Louis' dick.

3. Off campus housing silly.

4. Easy to get an irl friend to pose for a call.

5. Do you know what kinda info you can pull if you have admin access to a xenoforum site? I'm guessing not.
Or you do and you thought the admins here wouldn't just let me know who you were.

I'm the "lead investigator" of Onionfarms.

goodmorningbaltimore

Mm Mmmm MMM! Gooooood Morning Baltimore!
Registered
1. No you didn't, those usually get shuffled. Your IP has stayed the same up until your last couple log ins.

2. No. I'm trusting the autistic in group at Kiwifarms more than you since I have enough evidence to believe you're Bella and that's Louis' dick.

3. Off campus housing silly.

4. Easy to get an irl friend to pose for a call.

5. Do you know what kinda info you can pull if you have admin access to a xenoforum site? I'm guessing not.
Or you do and you thought the admins here wouldn't just let me know who you were.

I'm the "lead investigator" of Onionfarms.
1. uh yes i most certainly do, only use 1 computer and its always on ip and always not shared with roomates especially not bella or louis so this whole ip thing sounds like total bs just bc u were suspicious from the getgo that i was bella just bc i didn't like spooky until you randomly thought of IP. the only IP of bella in the original thread was her in the university right? im not sure bc i don't remember seeing it at all in fact i have no idea what your reference is other than spookys original thread so again that's kinda retarded
2. so you think im pulling a spooky but un ironically and just switching between two real people for??????????????? in fact you have 0 evidence but please go off
3. They were KICKED OUT of school. Why would they move off campus when they lived at the dorms? i find that kind of hard to believe
4. so now you're assuming hunniemussie and i are friends personally and ilj virtually forces them to be someone else? what? Call them yourself dude. go find evidence before you make any speculation because it drags you down when you just jump at the random assumption because it sounds interesting even when it sounds completely retarded.
5. No but seeing as you just randomly thought of it out of nowhere and changed your mind about it like 9 times depending on what youre feeling then i really doubt it has much credibility

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
1. Especially not Bella or Louis so you admit you know them?
2. I have plenty and desire to share them to clear you.
3. They purchased the rentals in August sweetie.
4. Same IP hunny.
5. I post bait all the time so I could get you here to run your IP and prove you were posing as Kiwifarmers to get them to eat their own. I'm an outsider so I'd be perfect to fool you into thinking I legit hated Spooky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-203504.png
    Screenshot_20211120-203504.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

angry canadian

Baby Onion
That's what I'm saying, nobody should have cared that much about me. I only have my one discord that you added.

People cared because you tried to prove that a gamer group was associated with sasquatch cult furfags who were using ILJ to be a middle man between her father and some dead zoosadist's CP trafficking gang.
That's why people cared. That's why you were important enough to fixate on. Because that shit's hilarious. You're obviously doing better now and I'm really glad to see that.
My point being, call the guy so it can be proven he's not ILJ

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
So video call him like my screenshot showed he was willing to do.
You're the one who wants to disprove he's ILJ, not me, so the burden of proof against the IPs is on you and calling someone she can give the account to isn't much of proof with all the gay ops going on.

"They think I'm a 40 year old black man lol"

That's what Bella bragged about on discord, so I'm suss.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
i cant read
Tl;dr:
I acted like a very angry person to get down on who was the mole in their group(burn book, inner kiwi farmers)like I told user Treblinkachu from the start.

I gave them my dox first and waited until I could bait ILJ in to show she were posing as kiwifarmers and latching onto anyone who would buy her Bullshit.

That was Luis' dick that was posted in this thread.

Also I'm a wiccan.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
disco rodeo is a retarded moral and normalfag, who needs to "touch grass".
he thinks posting his precious Fiona's dox is alogging GTFO newfag, in the DSP board entire families get doc dropped and if i wasnt a mod here I'd say you know im going to go after this cunt and show you faggots what real aloging is once and for all.
but, i am a mod so i wont.
unironically faggot, if your tummy hurts over making posts get the fuck off of the Internet (capital I).

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
disco rodeo is a retarded moral and normalfag, who needs to "touch grass".
he thinks posting his precious Fiona's dox is alogging GTFO newfag, in the DSP board entire families get doc dropped and if i wasnt a mod here I'd say you know im going to go after this cunt and show you faggots what real aloging is once and for all.
but, i am a mod so i wont.
unironically faggot, if your tummy hurts over making posts get the fuck off of the Internet (capital I).
How did all of them just trust each other without verifying information all the time is beyond me. In any good gay op you have people irl meet up (like a coven) then you contact each other via text and only reveal after who you know.

It's perfect for semi anon sites like kiwifarms.

I go to places for reasons. I think I've proved my intuition and hunches(when not bait) are actually rather spot on without any inside knowledge whatsoever.

The pure irony is I'd be perfect to cross reference info and play devil's advocate on Spookys site but alas they all ate each other.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
How did all of them just trust each other without verifying information all the time is beyond me. In any good gay op you have people irl meet up (like a coven) then you contact each other via text and only reveal after who you know.

It's perfect for semi anon sites like kiwifarms.

I go to places for reasons. I think I've proved my intuition and hunches(when not bait) are actually rather spot on without any inside knowledge whatsoever.

The pure irony is I'd be perfect to cross reference info and play devil's advocate on Spookys site but alas they all ate each other.
they were coordinating shitposts from discord and in an email document, all halals have a dedicated server and email group if theyre smart.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
they were coordinating shitposts from discord and in an email document, all halals have a dedicated server and email group if theyre smart.
I got rid of most of those out of pragmatism. I don't want former associates getting involved unless I told them about it going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.