Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Or Allen has been lying this whole time and hates Bella and everyone else, and wanted this to happen so he could avoid internet wrath.
That's not outside of the realm of possibility. I'm not really going to speculate. I just know he didn't sound like a Guyanese exchange student. Spooky could have been wrong about his student status, and Allen could have lied. I don't think there's a recording of Allen's voice anywhere so maybe you're right. I don't know. All I know is the person I talked to was 100% born in an English speaking country.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
That's not outside of the realm of possibility. I'm not really going to speculate. I just know he didn't sound like a Guyanese exchange student. Spooky could have been wrong about his student status, and Allen could have lied. I don't think there's a recording of Allen's voice anywhere so maybe you're right. I don't know. All I know is the person I talked to was 100% born in an English speaking country.

He had a dead face when he boiled the hamsters by his own admission in Bella's DMs...

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Either way all we have currently is Spooky's 'findings' are quite shit as evidence by myself and many other things.

I have now added everything that is proven or relevant to this thread, including the self face partial dox and the 2019 location dox as well as the thread about him saying he would troon out.

Last edited:

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
Registered
Allen is supposed to be a foreign exchange student. The person on that account had perfect English, like native speaker level English. I don't think it's Allen unless that's just another thing Spooky got wrong.
lmao Allen has lived in the US (specifically Texas) for most of his life, he just happens to have (assumed) Nigerian citizenship through his parents and lived there a while during his early teenage years because his family went back there for a short period. The shit about him being a foreign exchange student was just parroted early on based solely on his name and not knowing anything else about the guy, but trying to keep any of the information that was posted on the ILJ board straight is such a pain in the ass that it's probably what most people still believe.
The dude probably got made fun of in Nigeria for having an American accent, not the other way around.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
lmao Allen has lived in the US (specifically Texas) for most of his life, he just happens to have (assumed) Nigerian citizenship through his parents and lived there a while during his early teenage years because his family went back there for a short period. The shit about him being a foreign exchange student was just parroted early on based solely on his name and not knowing anything else about the guy, but trying to keep any of the information that was posted on the ILJ board straight is such a pain in the ass that it's probably what most people still believe.
The dude probably got made fun of in Nigeria for having an American accent, not the other way around.
lel, nigeria.

also, @Sailfish i get you dont like to check people IP's but remember to at least check the shared IP's please

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
baseless speculation is the name of the game senpai

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident

Maybe we remember who's IP someone here is so we know some actual cold hard facts.

Realizing things aren't how they seemed is overwhelming.

Are you absolutely certain it's baseless speculation?

I'm highly skilled in emotional knowledge, it's a bastion of logic inside my own head. The irrationality of man left a HUGE POSSIBILITY on the table in favor of a witch hunt lead by Spooky like some basic beast.

You're dealing with the Monster you made, and it's told you the truth.

What's the difference between a King and his Horse? The metaphysical difference you dullard. I only speak in metaphoricals. Follow your instinct on this one.

Dump the rest boyo.​

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
"I can speculate and record my interview with you but fuck thinking about a theory"

- Angsty Cuck

Screenshot_20211119-092113~2.png

I doxed ILJ. Not Bella, ILJ. Told ya there was a troll nobody caught but nooooo.

Screenshot_20211119-092355~2.png

Guess who bitch lol :P still love you BB 💕

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident

Hanscom AIR FORCE BASE

@Regina you know my family has worked in the military right? Are you an air force drop out back in 2019? It would explain why youre such a failure now seeking glory.

Did you literally fly too close to the sun flyboy?

Wtf did you think I had to do growing up? Finding out things on you is just nostalgic as fuck cause I had to spook like twink white boys into paying the debts they took out all the time. I'm the dude who follows the dude who knocks, I come next and you pay me or I clean you up so the boys in blue don't have to deal with you anymore. That's how we take care of stuff in Chicago. Some Mass fly boy is not gonna know enough to keep up a charade forever, but I've always been fascinated with this shit.

Or am I lying and simply was actually in the military with you and remember your fat ass trying to parade around as a twink and knew you were a fucking fraud so I used the dox info of my John?

You ever consider that one? That maybe, just maybe Erika has been using another person to record info and look up people on the side?

Do you think the only people who use the internet are flabby fly bois like you?

I'd turn you out in a second.

crazyhorse

Registered
I'm glad someone else called out Spooky's "I'm a middle-aged wife with 2 teen boys" lie. I can't imagine being so fucking retarded to believe that people unironically believed a wine mom was fully invested in Cwc and discord drama. Troops are getting less and less clever with their back stories to cover up who they really are. My hunch is that Spooky is so terminally online that he has fooled himself into a complete alternate persona which isn't real just to hide his mess of his real life.
Always remind these freaks that a maggot infested axe wound will never be the real thing and never produce kids.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Same IP as ILJ, that's Louis' dick and he is posting with Bella as the other account they didn't forget the password to, aka Allen's account.

Call me Erika pls UwU

Screenshot_20211120-191102~2.png

I SAID AT THE FUCKING START HE WAS WORKING WITH ILJ YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.