• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Screenshot_20211121-001135~2.png

ILJ IS IN THIS THREAD AND THE ACCOUNT THAT POSTED THEIR DICK HAS THE SAME IP AS ILJ. BE AWARE THAT I DO NOT HATE SPOOKY.

HUNNYMUSIE IS THE PERSON IN THIS THREAD.

COMMIE HAS NO LOGS OF ME ACTUALLY BEING A CREEP OR ILLEGAL.

banner.png

THIS ACCOUNT WAS ME AND DONE TO PROVE A POINT.

The humbling of SpookyBones.png

Spooky Bones aka Regina

Now, we all know about Spookybones and my tale with them began much later than some of yours but as of late it seems as though they have become...possessed. Perhaps by a spirit of Autism, mayhaps by something darker. Some say that Spoopys downfall came at the hands of a Tranny Witch Cabal, others say SpookyBones wanted to be Regina from mean girls and learned the hard way that the burn book burns back, yet others simply do not care and that's why I am wasting my time writing this up now.

Alas, befoul and befuddle the portal of a mirror where you need to tap upon the very screen itself. Phoneposting is most certainly one of the many hells sent to test us in this life from the great beyond. But enough about me and back to the task at hand;

Screenshot_20211119-084130~2.png

capture-png.10791

Screenshot_20211119-083836~2.png

Nice kitty btw Spooky.

Synopsis

>Be him
>Get promoted to Mod
>Starts acting like Taylor
>Isn't yet locked in the Tard Cage
>???
Profit

Spooky has slid under the radar by shoveling trans people under the bus to feed his never ending desire for feet pics and this is a well known fact, it is a truth and I also have his feet pic confession message and his dick pic dox. Please contact me on my webzone if you would like to know more about either and also ask why he has not been face doxed yet.

I won't answer you if I do because I do not care.

Well why make this thread then?

Bored revenge dear reader, for now you see why Spooky has been so salty. The first time @Taylor Mitchell Pickens has ever been right ladies and gentlemen. Somehow Spooky is jealous of my PTSD riddled brain and would love to live in a world of fear rather than their current existence. So this is simple pragmatism that I write this here. Even with my computer replaced and running again, I know for a fact one of you could be more funny and informative than I could.

1637326975800-png.10881

1637326922998-png.10879

Rough Timeline

(Pre Dox Happy)
During this time Spookybones was a funny and insightful poster, the bitterness had not quite yet set in and we had a naïve version of the macabre narcissist we found after starting to scratch them. In this time they were rather enjoyed by most members of the evil ban hammer site, but soon things were to change.

(Dox Happy ILJ Days)
High as a King on their throne snorting coke off a hooker's asshole on internet power Spookybones banned me for being right and the ban was upheld due to my posting of a Tophat to Null and pulling off the worst trolling attempts in history. Now I am forced to sock like a fucking peasant on my other socks. While I warned Spooky and threw away one of my favorite sock ideas over it, he still would not listen. SpookyBones killed the Wugglebug Himself and was still hungry. Unlike the hungry caterpillar however, this worm would yet squirm some more as he sunk to further depths.

(Banned after Fleeing)
Ready to strut around as The Drama Queen Supreme Spookybones forgot she messed with the Queen of Not Giving a Fuck and came right into a hive that loves to mock other's for self righteous behavior. Knowing less of Lolcow's behavior than I did when first joining they soon hoped for many happy stickers and reacts and quickly left after not getting his dick sucked like a God. He has not returned since the Ban but I, for one, am looking forward to it.

(Onionfarms Relevance)
Now we can all see him here on @Regina as he has registered here even after saying "Fuck Kengle" whom we all know is King around here, Spookybones had best not forget it.

(Things Found Out In Thread)

1637256170031-png.10836

"So if somehow you managed to make it this far before cursing me out for not compiling these together- whoops
At this point you might need some context, AC contacted honey and supposedly he spoke to them on the phone or facetimed as well, idk, but AC told honey that MakeFetchHappen#7604 was spookybones much to his surprise, and not only that, but spooky also believed that he was ILJ from this discord chat alone.
Around the time spooky posted this found above, said that honeymussie was ILJ, and we reached out and was informed over discord call and telegram of the situation.
Honey said that he wanted to take the opportunity to screw with spooky to which I encouraged.
Thus beginning the "I'm speaking to spooky right now and they're saying this and that!" which worked way better than I thought it would
honey made a sock puppet account or got someone to change their username to spookybones and alter the pfp to his kf one and would have fake conversations between them so they could screencap them and send to spooky for a reaction."

-motherFUCCKKK

This person who desires to dunk on Spooky posted their dick with my last name drawn on the tip of their dick on Page 5, Post # 83. He did so after being told to, and as such is a good boi.

1637243081358.png

PsychoNerd does lurk on Onionfarms and has been pointed out on his own wall.

"These are the primary users of Spooky's servers.

Bailey Jay#4240 | 412903403086151680 | Syntaxion12 {Highly Suspicious}
greasyspoon#8154 | 888988186230005771 | Greasy Spoon {Highly Suspicious}
indo#3605 | 225895868514041856 | Easy {Unknown}
MakeFetchHappen#7604 | 877699586356035604 | Spooky Bones {Confirmed}
DiscoR#3609 | 368483492407017494 | Disco Rodeo {Confirmed by Timing}
An He#6989 | 899808648069517342 | Basalasas {self confirmed}

dawn#8529 | 281283283986153474 | DawnDusk {confirmed}

Spooky also likely has some kind of psychosis from all the weed he consumes. It's a LOT of weed. A LOT of weed. He's high a balls 24/7"

- @Noot's Boy Toy

1637243240475.png

Screenshot_20211119-084638~2.png

Angry Canadian and Taylor Swift both have loved looking in on me throughout this.
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Spooky Quotes

1. "Depends, really. A little bit of cookie or a small spliff of good indica is more than enough if I actually go to bed straightaway. If I don't go to bed and fuck around on the Internet or watch TV or whatever then I'll need to smoke a shitload."​
  2. "I can't take a joke ever"​
  3. "Just a few possible answers to my questions: Could I have cooked it at a friends? Do I have a hunting lodge with a stove or something like that? Or if I cooked it at home, were my kids with friends? The possibilities are endless. You can play the game of trying to read things in the worst possible manner and it just makes you look like a faggot with a chip on your shoulder, lol."​
  4. "Nah, I'm not answering random, speculative bullshit. There's a massive, gaping lack of receipts for the vast majority of what you're saying. If you find something funny in the logs or whatever be my guest though."​

Currently our cow is not in the thread but they may return so please harass them below until we get to the truth of this crazy psychopath.

Lolcow Thread on Spooky's Drama Friend Group -

Attachments

• Spooky Logs.7z
    552.7 KB · Views: 323
  • Spooky Logs2.7z
    1 MB · Views: 326
  • Spooky Logs3.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 350
  • Spooky Logs4.7z
    611.9 KB · Views: 343
  • Halal Server.zip
    684.5 KB · Views: 580
  • ILJ Server.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 343
Last edited:

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Your formatting makes me want to kill myself. Also, why can't I upload HTML files. I have all the logs from spooky's server.

Also, Spooky was banned from kiwi farms after trying to change his name to Regina which is the admin on lolcow.farms name, and Josh thought he was trying to impersonate them or something and went full sped over it.

Spooky also likely has some kind of psychosis from all the weed he consumes. It's a LOT of weed. A LOT of weed. He's high a balls 24/7
1637178281582.png1637178337228.png

These are the primary users of Spooky's servers.

Bailey Jay#4240 | 412903403086151680 | Syntaxion12
greasyspoon#8154 | 888988186230005771 | Greasy Spoon
indo#3605 | 225895868514041856 | Easy
MakeFetchHappen#7604 | 877699586356035604 | Spooky Bones
DiscoR#3609 | 368483492407017494 | Disco Rodeo
An He#6989 | 899808648069517342 | Basalasas (or whatever his new account is called)
dawn#8529 | 281283283986153474 | DawnDusk

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Your formatting makes me want to kill myself. Also, why can't I upload HTML files. I have all the logs from spooky's server.

Also, Spooky was banned from kiwi farms after trying to change his name to Regina which is the admin on lolcow.farms name, and Josh thought he was trying to impersonate them or something and went full sped over it.
CAN YOU NEVER TAKE A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE?!?!

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Also, why can't I upload HTML files. I have all the logs from spooky's server.

Not a clue honestly, I would have assumed it would be hard baked in to accept it based on how open these Xenoforo forums are tbh.

Yeah no, I'm well aware I suck at OPs and frankly don't think I'll ever be good at them. I'm more informative than funny and I'm not that smart so I'm pretty much good for nothing when it comes to this kinda stuff besides double posting. I can always do a mean double post.

Also the trick is to use a straight razor and then comb it all to one side and then trim any uneven hairs on your eyebrows and you'll be just fine.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Not a clue honestly, I would have assumed it would be hard baked in to accept it based on how open these Xenoforo forums are tbh.

Yeah no, I'm well aware I suck at OPs and frankly don't think I'll ever be good at them. I'm more informative than funny and I'm not that smart so I'm pretty much good for nothing when it comes to this kinda stuff besides double posting. I can always do a mean double post.
ME TOO
also, understandable.

1637178595236.png

1637178623476.png

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Ken's gotta bump up those file size numbers. Those are rookie numbers and I had to keep archiving the logs until the files were small enough to upload.

Attachments

• Spooky Logs.7z
    552.7 KB · Views: 333
  • Spooky Logs2.7z
    1 MB · Views: 317
  • Spooky Logs3.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 339
  • Spooky Logs4.7z
    611.9 KB · Views: 324

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator

Spooky also likely has some kind of psychosis from all the weed he consumes. It's a LOT of weed. A LOT of weed. He's high a balls 24/7
View attachment 10773View attachment 10774

These are the primary users of Spooky's servers.

An He#6989 | 899808648069517342 | Basalasas (or whatever his new account is called)
Can you change them to JPEG files? I will look into that.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
"the nerve, calling us paranoid"

"gibi talking with minors about incest
that should be funny"

"@everyone PSYCHO IS ON OUR SIDE"

"check ebay for chris memorabilia being sold"

"These aren't rats, they're cwc orbiters"

"I want that as random text"

"Rather us than Angry or someone lol"

"Because she listened to ICP once I bet"

"it's a man having sex with a woman with a knife in her head"

"sorry, I can’t really vibe w effeminate men"

"oh so she is also an ebin oldfag like bella, my schizophrenia is on point"

"It's like those subliminal messages in fight club everytime I hear the discord sound i swear"

"I'm thinking NULL is pretty BBB based. I am gaining based points from being in the same thread as him. anyway, new Fiona leaks. she is an aspie gf "

marioface.jpg

"tfw you just want to cool and end up on the chopping block"

"People know Sean is being lynched"

"He's a faggot and she has a drag queen for a pfp"

"Are we sure that spooky's code was right?"

"Basically if you're banned things get funky"

"Yesss
YESSS
WAR"

1637180679474.png

"If Skunt is just some disposable retard paypig like I thought he was, then this behavior makes sense"

"Naught has a lot to answer for"

"That's something that would get Pyscho to take the Discord shit seriously"

"I'm just being antagonistic, he's already given me everything
CWCKI WAR IS ON"

"did angry just make a good post"

"If he's factual it won't look like an Angry post"

"thanks spooky mama"

Just some fun quotes from the first one, the issue is that there are jpgs in the file and saving the cuts as JPGs is a pain so I can't blame AC for not wanting to do more work for this drama book end.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Reviews of Me

"I dont want to give Erika the fucking clout she wants but I might address the fact that she tried to get me to commit a felony for blackmail in a video about being trans and not trusting other trans"

"just still mad over Erika trying to blackmail me with a felony.. didn't think I'd be so mad about it.. you have ppl who push the line so much.. makes me want to draw some hard lines"

"Erika is such a disgusting rapey fucking Nazi tranny and I seriously hate this bitch at this point."

"that's her sadist persona
the other one is constantly a victim
"hero""

"Blaine is in the right age group to have watched it when younger, Sean is not"

"Yes
He's a chadposter
You wish you could match the quality and quantity of his posts"

"Wouldn't that be the best possible timeline?
Blaine becomes a moderator on Onion Farms?"

"Erika's back on twitter"

Deleted member 1069

Shit OP, solid find for a cow. Let me know if you need help rewriting anything.

I have made an adjustment and bumped up the file size limit from 2M to 20M. See if it works now.
20M is nothing as far as Discord logs go. I have some hacked-together scripts for processing larger ones, though.

How did you come by this list of major users? I guarantee you if I ran the stats this wouldn't be it. These look pretty much chosen at random.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Shit OP, solid find for a cow. Let me know if you need help rewriting anything.

20M is nothing as far as Discord logs go. I have some hacked-together scripts for processing larger ones, though.

How did you come by this list of major users? I guarantee you if I ran the stats this wouldn't be it. These look pretty much chosen at random.

I have increased it up to 100M

Status
Not open for further replies.