Spookybones/Regina - DramaCow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Does the school know you abuse your children's minds by getting them high off the fumes?

How do you feel about stunting your children's brain development and dooming your lineage to tarddom?

When you sleep at night how much weed do you consume to deal with the guilt of being yourself? @Regina

angry canadian

Baby Onion
I was gonna mod the farms until I got high
I was gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high
My discord server is still messed up and I know why (why man?)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna find ILJ before I got high
I could'a doxed gibi and got clout
but I got high (uh uh la la da da)
I'm talking to psyops and I know why (hey hey)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna broom the boards but then I got high (ohh, ohh)
I just got a new promotion but I got high (la da da da da)
Now I'm a big gay guy and I know why (why man?)
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

Deleted member 1069

~This is now a psychological support thread for Spoopy's weed addiction.~
I've actually been cutting down. It's unpleasant but not that bad. @Noot's Boy Toy isn't wrong, though, I was practically living on the stuff from the height of the ILJ thing until pretty recently.
@Regina How do you cook that much weed with a two boys in the house, 12 and 14. Don't they notice the smell of weed? Don't their teachers?
I'm not going to make a habit of answering every dumb question people ask here, and this definitely qualifies. There's a shitton of assumptions "baked" into this question plus I'm pretty sure you'll struggle to find me saying that I do this (a) on a regular basis; (b) in the house that my kids live in in the first place; and certainly (c) while they are around. Believe it or not a lot of parents find the time to use weed out there in the grown up world.
When you sleep at night how much weed do you consume to deal with the guilt of being yourself? @Regina
Depends, really. A little bit of cookie or a small spliff of good indica is more than enough if I actually go to bed straightaway. If I don't go to bed and fuck around on the Internet or watch TV or whatever then I'll need to smoke a shitload.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Rember the chick who shared her screen with her to null email showing and doxed herself?

it was the person named Falsies

Ask me if you want more lol

I've actually been cutting down. It's unpleasant but not that bad. @Noot's Boy Toy isn't wrong, though, I was practically living on the stuff from the height of the ILJ thing until pretty recently.
1637189856838.png

This was October 26th
I'm not going to make a habit of answering every dumb question people ask here, and this definitely qualifies. There's a shitton of assumptions "baked" into this question plus I'm pretty sure you'll struggle to find me saying that I do this (a) on a regular basis; (b) in the house that my kids live in in the first place; and certainly (c) while they are around. Believe it or not a lot of parents find the time to use weed out there in the grown up world.
So you're admitting your kids don't live with you? About time! They live with their mother, don't they? I have two theories about you
A: You're larping as your dead wife because Donald Trump lost the election and she OD'd on opioids before you got a therapy cat and you descended into a deep psychosis
B: She divorced you for being an opioid addict and took the kids and now you pretend to be the wife you lost.

I'm going with B because the former is sad even for me.

Depends, really. A little bit of cookie or a small spliff of good indica is more than enough if I actually go to bed straightaway. If I don't go to bed and fuck around on the Internet or watch TV or whatever then I'll need to smoke a shitload.
"a little bit"

angry canadian

Baby Onion
@Regina Why don't your kids live with you in the house you cook your weed in if your and your "husband" are still together and living on some farm property? Please elaborate on that?

Do you have weekend visitation or something? But then doesn't that prove 100% that you're a dude? And that your wife left you? Because you say

"(b) in the house that my kids live in in the first place; and certainly (c) while they are around. Believe it or not a lot of parents find the time to use weed out there in the grown up world."
B: That you were cooking the weed in the house your kids live in.
So they don't live in your house?
And
C: While they're around.
So they come visit you?

Is it every weekend or every other weekend?

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident

Alright, I figured you would change the joke so I already switched my avatar in regards to that to indicate that I do not mean exactly aggression but more so you do get the message that this is more just dumping this stuff and letting others use it. I honestly do not care enough about this all, especially with how things have went and I have to focus on better stuff which is why up until recently I avoided try harding on my phone most of the time. Mobile posting sucks, but lacking the knowledge that it's a simple bb board set up also causes others confusion about my intentions.

It is pretty based that you wanted to make a change to your username and got banned by Null.

I just really want to know why you would think I'm crazier or more clout chasing than CDG, she is not a person that is good at all and completely lied about me multiple times. I didn't blackmail her, I told her that it was illegal and would probably be found out. I warn others when they do stupid stuff and the only time I remember felonies being talked about was by making me report on what Blake claimed was Slug not reporting and making up his report. It caused me to shame spiral while I also had to deal with IRL issues that are not hard to guess at from my postings so I won't even go to them here as this is your thread.

I can tell from the picture that the weed bowl has been used for this sort of thing more than once or you are very messy with weed, which means you are used to consuming a lot. Most weed users would not let most of that weed sit out on the stove to take a picture of a pot to post about it. That is odd behavior you must admit, it indicates at least that you often do this.

Youre right that it doesn't prove that it's at your house.

We only ask because you're stuck with us until you alt back into kiwi and we know you can't resist shit stirring as opposed to being anon, but honestly idk how much they like you over at lolcow due to this whole ILJ nonsense. To be fair dragging others against me with Angry Canooki here did kinda let Bella evade the eye of the Kiwis until you guys found the Islam server. Who knows how much milk you missed over that hubris?

~Oh, I might, for the right price.~

Or pay my favorite bait account on Kiwifarms.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
of course i do.

@Regina Why don't your kids live with you in the house you cook your weed in if your and your "husband" are still together and living on some farm property? Please elaborate on that?

Do you have weekend visitation or something? But then doesn't that prove 100% that you're a dude? And that your wife left you? Because you say

"(b) in the house that my kids live in in the first place; and certainly (c) while they are around. Believe it or not a lot of parents find the time to use weed out there in the grown up world."
And
So they come visit you?

i think if more people did mushrooms and smoked theyd be far more chill and amiable.

Deleted member 1069

And
So they come visit you?

Just a few possible answers to my questions: Could I have cooked it at a friends? Do I have a hunting lodge with a stove or something like that? Or if I cooked it at home, were my kids with friends? The possibilities are endless. You can play the game of trying to read things in the worst possible manner and it just makes you look like a faggot with a chip on your shoulder, lol.
Most weed users would not let most of that weed sit out on the stove to take a picture of a pot to post about it. That is odd behavior you must admit, it indicates at least that you often do this.
Wait, what? You have to simmer it for 2 hours lol.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
Here's my theory.
Spooky had some kind of accident that resulted in an injury that left him crippled to some degree. I believe mentions of this are in the logs somewhere.

Spooky was prescribed hydrocodone for his injury; but got hooked on it, and progressed to stronger opioids. Old posts by spooky on KF confirm he was an opioid junkie and @Reborn Rose can confirm that this is common knowledge on lolcow

Because of Spooky's addiction, his wife left him; probably initiated divorce but because this could have only happened a maximum of 18 months ago, she probably hasn't finalized the divorce but likely filed a no-contact order with Spooky which would be weird if Spooky is being allowed visitation with his kids, but then that visitation could be supervised by DSS, especially if Spooky passed a few piss tests for opioids.

But then I don't know how Spooky can be doing weed to that degree (but I also don't know if weed is legal in Massachusetts) and still have access to his kids.

It's all very confusing. Spooky. Explain why you're such a drug addled degenerate please and thank you.

Deleted member 1069

Nah, I'm not answering random, speculative bullshit. There's a massive, gaping lack of receipts for the vast majority of what you're saying. If you find something funny in the logs or whatever be my guest though.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Yeah thats the current theory and not just a meme theory like me being a schizo, I can confirm this.

I'd honestly say that it would be easy if he was pimping himself out on the side, how else do you think he can post this much and lurk and respond so fast all the time? He's on disability or he is a hooker, there is no other possible explanation.

Nah, I'm not answering random, speculative bullshit. There's a massive, gaping lack of receipts for the vast majority of what you're saying. If you find something funny in the logs or whatever be my guest though.
Stop being so high and answer why you believed CDG of all people about drama? I asked you this in my big post, I know it's harder to follow along now that I am not in the middle of a mental breakdown but put down the pipe for a second and stay on target for the love of Kengle and the lurkers.

angry canadian

Baby Onion
of course i do.
I'm going to hold onto most of what I have, I have the complete dox including her mother and grandmother's addresses which I'm saving for a rainy day.
But I can tell you that she works/ed at hooters and deleted her tumblr very recently; she's also very good friends with the developer of The Isle named "Dondi", yes; the very same Dondi that protected an IRL pedophile who sat on the board of directors for the development company
Who she has fucked. Who recently gave her a thousand dollars after her roommate kicked her out for not paying rent for 6 months.
She also claims to have fucked one of the Game Grumps, Dan, I believe.

She's in this picture.

naught

Registered
I'm going to hold onto most of what I have, I have the complete dox including her mother and grandmother's addresses which I'm saving for a rainy day.
But I can tell you that she works/ed at hooters and deleted her tumblr very recently; she's also very good friends with the developer of The Isle named "Dondi", yes; the very same Dondi that protected an IRL pedophile who sat on the board of directors for the development company
Who she has fucked. Who recently gave her a thousand dollars after her roommate kicked her out for not paying rent for 6 months.
She also claims to have fucked one of the Game Grumps, Dan, I believe.

She's in this picture.
yeah, i rember she went on about how she had an OF

naught

Registered

View attachment 10785
This was October 26th

So you're admitting your kids don't live with you? About time! They live with their mother, don't they? I have two theories about you
A: You're larping as your dead wife because Donald Trump lost the election and she OD'd on opioids before you got a therapy cat and you descended into a deep psychosis
B: She divorced you for being an opioid addict and took the kids and now you pretend to be the wife you lost.

I'm going with B because the former is sad even for me.

"a little bit"
i have one question, @Regina did you use THC butter or regular?

Status
Not open for further replies.