Lolcow.org Simulation Thread AKA Cjocker Did A Fucky-Wucky

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
the one thing i miss most about lolcow is my matt harris op and the term Efrikan i threw around first on there.
what are the rules/limitations to threads on here? better not be gay like KF.

Empresa

Ladmin
Literally none. Go wild.
the warnings on my thread say otherwise
1657419848591.png

1657419896783.png

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
the one thing i miss most about lolcow is my matt harris op and the term Efrikan i threw around first on there.
what are the rules/limitations to threads on here? better not be gay like KF.
By and large as long as you are not posting illegal content or advocating credible genuine violence against someone (i.e. Sigposting), I would say I'm more lenient than Null.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
you are literally punishing yourself by choosing to come here and engage with him on this dumpster fire website instead of going to KF or like. doing anything else with your life at all. I know you're in hormonal withdrawals from not getting your daily verbal lashings but come ON why ONIONFARMS of all the fucking places
You're both unbelievably disgusting pigpeople and communicating with you even to get a better understanding of what's wrong with you or how to alert people irl you're a smoking trainwreck of personality issues and dangerous feels dirtying and toxic, you got that correct. Did you seriously laugh that some psychopathic child abuser at border patrol flaunted the fact she makes kids suffer and that's somehow epically owning me? Jesus christ.

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
Fuck you.
whether you choose to believe it or not, we're giving you potentially the best advice that currently benefits yourself the most here.
most people would just up and tell you to off yourself for being a deranged faggot.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Literally every piece of shit who fucks with me ends up getting visits from the fbi or slapped with criminal charges for behaving like a harmful psychopath and this creepy bitch who was used as a fleshlight by her racist religion nut dad still thinks I'm the one losing here. Go back in your hole.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Literally every piece of shit who fucks with me ends up getting visits from the fbi or slapped with criminal charges for behaving like a harmful psychopath and this creepy bitch who was used as a fleshlight by her racist religion nut dad still thinks I'm the one losing here. Go back in your hole.
images.jpg

fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
Did you seriously laugh that some psychopathic child abuser at border patrol flaunted the fact she makes kids suffer and that's somehow epically owning me?
yes, because it's hilarious that you called in to bitch at ICE like a Karen instead of going to physically protest or do anything useful
Fnaarf I hope Karl gets to rape and kill you before he dies
stop skinwalking me! I know you have a consensual nonconsent fetish but the fact that you want to look like me in your fantasy is really creepy
Fuck you.
no
Literally every piece of shit who fucks with me ends up getting visits from the fbi or slapped with criminal charges for behaving like a harmful psychopath
Karl and I haven't had either, although I did break a bowl and get glass shards over my entire kitchen floor :(
this creepy bitch who was used as a fleshlight by her racist religion nut dad
ashley if I go to the trouble of telling you precious memories about my loved ones could you please write them down so you can keep them straight? in the Ashleyverse (no relation to real life) my mom is the religious nut and my dad was the sad alkie.