Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
Jack Edelweiss / MrJokerRager halal thread when?
1608018011786.png

Reactions: BSC

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Should i be happy or sad i was never invited to one of these gay cliques.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
I thought about making a sock just to post this in the thread on Kiwi, but I'll just say it here instead: the spergs participating in the hugbox are just the tip of the faggot iceberg in that thread.
  • Creating multiple PM chains so you can hide from fucking Hollywood Hulk Hogan is one of the gayest, most pathetic things I've seen in quite a while. I used to dislike HHH because I only saw him talk about politics and he seemed to be posting in anger (which I later realized is not the case, by the way), but if you can catch him talking about literally anything else the dude is really friendly and down to earth. The fact that these people so vehemently dislike HHH just proves that they are only interested in sperging about politics. They have no interest in the culture of the site that they inhabit, and all of them should be fucking ashamed.
  • The Pink Panther is a faggot for staying in those PM chains. As dumb and spergy as he is, I still expected better from him.
  • Bastard Samurai / Son of Nothing / Satan is also a faggot. He's wasting his time with a gay crusade against A&N instead of letting these people hang themselves with the rope that Null has given them. Seriously, you keep saying that these people are lolcows, then you're going to turn right around and make trolling plans? And not only that, he went and blew his load early like some retarded ween. There was literally no good reason for him to announce that he'd threatened to dox Pink Panther if he didn't leak the hugbox. He could have waited a couple of days and given the spergs time to say more stupid shit, but nope he just had to have his ego stroked NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I thought about making a sock just to post this in the thread on Kiwi, but I'll just say it here instead: the spergs participating in the hugbox are just the tip of the faggot iceberg in that thread.
  • Creating multiple PM chains so you can hide from fucking Hollywood Hulk Hogan is one of the gayest, most pathetic things I've seen in quite a while. I used to dislike HHH because I only saw him talk about politics and he seemed to be posting in anger (which I later realized is not the case, by the way), but if you can catch him talking about literally anything else the dude is really friendly and down to earth. The fact that these people so vehemently dislike HHH just proves that they are only interested in sperging about politics. They have no interest in the culture of the site that they inhabit, and all of them should be fucking ashamed.
  • The Pink Panther is a faggot for staying in those PM chains. As dumb and spergy as he is, I still expected better from him.
  • Bastard Samurai / Son of Nothing / Satan is also a faggot. He's wasting his time with a gay crusade against A&N instead of letting these people hang themselves with the rope that Null has given them. Seriously, you keep saying that these people are lolcows, then you're going to turn right around and make trolling plans? And not only that, he went and blew his load early like some retarded ween. There was literally no good reason for him to announce that he'd threatened to dox Pink Panther if he didn't leak the hugbox. He could have waited a couple of days and given the spergs time to say more stupid shit, but nope he just had to have his ego stroked NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
“Socks are only good if i make them”

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I agree about pink panther though. my heart sank when i saw him being grouped in with these retards.

I always get bastard samurai confused with captain communism for some reason

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
View attachment 702
You better fucking believe that I'll ban you stupid faggots if you dare to show your face here. Either you register under a username I won't recognize and behave like a civilized human being, or your head goes on the chopping block the second I see you on this forum.
Anyone coming in here for the purpose of taking a dump on my staff wiil either be confined to the zoo or be on the receiving end of the tip of my boot out of here. If you want to come in here and be a positive member of this community you can stay.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
Creating multiple PM chains so you can hide from fucking Hollywood Hulk Hogan is one of the gayest, most pathetic things I've seen in quite a while. I used to dislike HHH because I only saw him talk about politics and he seemed to be posting in anger (which I later realized is not the case, by the way), but if you can catch him talking about literally anything else the dude is really friendly and down to earth. The fact that these people so vehemently dislike HHH just proves that they are only interested in sperging about politics. They have no interest in the culture of the site that they inhabit, and all of them should be fucking ashamed.
I personally think HHH is a retard for engaging in political slapfights and getting a rush out of it. But unlike the retards in the PM I simply ignore him instead of treating him like some sort of dreaded Boogeyman.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
Anyone coming in here for the purpose of taking a dump on my staff wiil either be confined to the zoo or be on the receiving end of the tip of my boot out of here. If you want to come in here and be a positive member of this community you can stay.
wtf is the zoo?

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
But unlike the retards in the PM I simply ignore him instead of treating him like some sort of dreaded Boogeyman.
You would think the people that frequent KF would know better than to perform any kind of gay-ops, ESPECIALLY on the same site and ESPECIALLY against someone that gives them negrated stickers.

HHH is ALWAYS the contrary in any political thread in A&N, that's his shtick. A retarded monkey on it's last death twitches could see that obvious shit from a mile away. I honestly don't get why people would still take a bait so big it makes the Monolith from 2001 A Space Odysee green with jealousy

BSC

Registered
Sorry if this is late, but I figure you guys would get a kick out of it. Our boy jack edelweis posted his email openly like the absolute sped that he is, and it was quickly linked to several different smut sites, one of them being some kind of erotic fiction forum. Some brave kiwis went digging thru his favorite stories and brought us a few gems.

BRUH.png

Last edited:

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
Sorry if this has is late, but I figure you guys would get a kick out of this. Our boy jack edelweis posted his email openly like the absolute sped that he is, and it was quickly linked to several different smut sites, one of them being some kind of erotic fiction forum. Some brave kiwis went digging thru his favorite stories and dug up a few gems.

The final line reads like the end of an episode of a daytime soap opera you'd find on CBS or something like that.