Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I called him out and told him he was an immature faggot if you took that as me defending him in any way you're retarded as fuck unless you have another post to cite

Not wanting to be associated with some faggot doesn't equal defending him.
Fine, you clarified terminology.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
icon_tyced.png

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
epic oldfags care to explain this reference?
u know who the fuck it is #tyce dude

Listen up theres 2 times in this world ok and
type of time #1: when im blazed
time #2: when im pissd at nerds like u
guess what bitch its time for both cuz im fuckin faded on here like whatup?? ya know what i mean and i just did like 30 whipits weed and mushrooms haha like can u say time to blaze the kiwi forums for hateing on deagle nation so its time to get serious on this site one of ur lil faggots linked me here on utube and was like hey theyre making fun of u guess wat biggest mistake of ur lifes cuz theyre about to en d ok ur on a 1 way trail to hell and im conductor choo choo bich thats a bullit speeding towards your face at 50mph BLAM fuck u thats what happen when u start a war with deagle nation cuz wars dont ever end in my life and thats u

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
u know who the fuck it is #tyce dude

Listen up theres 2 times in this world ok and
type of time #1: when im blazed
time #2: when im pissd at nerds like u
guess what bitch its time for both cuz im fuckin faded on here like whatup?? ya know what i mean and i just did like 30 whipits weed and mushrooms haha like can u say time to blaze the kiwi forums for hateing on deagle nation so its time to get serious on this site one of ur lil faggots linked me here on utube and was like hey theyre making fun of u guess wat biggest mistake of ur lifes cuz theyre about to en d ok ur on a 1 way trail to hell and im conductor choo choo bich thats a bullit speeding towards your face at 50mph BLAM fuck u thats what happen when u start a war with deagle nation cuz wars dont ever end in my life and thats u
omg le epic deagle nation oldfags
kill yourselves frank hassle soyfilled fanboys