Kiwifarms Gossip Lol look at this faggot- OF edition

General gossip about kiwifarms

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1614909666673.png

This is the most cringe inducing post I've read all year. Fucking Hell man.

Wotannacht

Baby Onion
Just assume everyone is being serious 100% of the time, it's funnier that way.
In all seriousness, isn't autisticdragonkin a tranny? Show me who your friend are...
Looks like I remembered some things wrong. Wildchild was most definitely a tranny, but didn't post much in DT.

wc0.png

As for ADK, he has a thread on KF: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/autis...dhul-qarnayn-ii-kappashiro-nietzchieri.40865/

Funny in the sense that "this guy could be a decent comedian" or funny in the sense "God what a pathetic laughing stock"?
Judge for yourself.

adk3.png

adk2.jpg

adk0.png

adk1.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
This is AutisticDragonKin. I'm speechless.
1614910582261.png

The comments are the type of antitheist cringe one would expect from Reddit, so don't bother, but someone joked about his worldview plagiarizing the Assasins Creed games and ADK took it seriously. :story:
Actually, the resemblance is quite stunning.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
"Jokes are serious business"- Two Random Kiwifarmers, 2021.
Based and Doom causes school shootings pilled.
jok.png

Even though I overall agree with the point, as a middle aged "sperg" with some terrible life experiences I can tell you that you aren't supposed to take jokes at face value and that humans used to watch gladiators and animals kill each other for shits and giggles.
Fedora tippers are wrong. Hell exists, you're living in it, get used to it and ride the tides of the Kali Iuga.
1614947143701.png

David Duke DDS

Registered
lolcowfarmers are unfunny as fuck
Women aren’t funny (on purpose) and neither is Beauty Parlor. I guess Josh is right that it’s kind of in the earlier spirit of the site, in that there used to sub forums for repetitive boring fags like Moleman9000 that attracted some of the worst a-logging ever seen.

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Because I can.
Might doesn't make right shitlord.
Just contacted the moderators, the FBI, your local SWAT team, the ATF, the ZOG secret force and the Turing Police.
I also contacted Null's Serbian neighbour so he makes a lot of noise this night and Jewsh, being sleepless, has a higher chance to look into the issue and give you the punishment that you deserve.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Might doesn't make right shitlord.
Just contacted the moderators, the FBI, your local SWAT team, the ATF, the ZOG secret force and the Turing Police.
I also contacted Null's Serbian neighbour so he makes a lot of noise this night and Jewsh, being sleepless, has a higher chance to look into the issue and give you the punishment that you deserve.
prove