Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
Truly what every woman craves.
I love it when his simps pretend he's not the polar opposite of what makes an attractive man.

Is he skinny? no.
Does he have a nice voice? no.
Is he handsome? no.
Is he level headed? no.
Is he funny? not really.
Is he misogynistic? Yes!

I suppose the nicest think you can say about him is that he isn't balding, as far as we know...
oh, and what do you know, Lidl has gone off about hating bald people a lot!

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
He is unintentionally funny, hence why I follow him as a lolcow.
I think this is something lurkers from the other farms should take note of, this thread is not some holy war against Null, that war is taking place on discord servers across the internet. This thread is simply a lolcow thread, we view and discuss the lolcow, please don't take it so seriously you silly socks.

gynoid

Registered
I love it when his simps pretend he's not the polar opposite of what makes an attractive man.

Is he skinny? no.
Does he have a nice voice? no.
Is he handsome? no.
Is he level headed? no.
Is he funny? not really.
Is he misogynistic? Yes!

I suppose the nicest think you can say about him is that he isn't balding, as far as we know...
oh, and what do you know, Lidl has gone off about hating bald people a lot!
don't forget manlet, he's a serious fucking manlet

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I just can't imagine null being ok with anyone but himself doing this shit and obsessing over him as seen by him banning other women for it.

The people trying to say null is actually dating and fucking some fat femcel arguing that "null would settle for it unless you're saying null has higher standards" forget that both null is a narcissistic perma virgin partially because his impossible standards. Not to mention the fact that even a land whale (no meat how hideous) would say null isn't good enough for her especially if she's a femcel who hates all men. The fact null is the only exception proves it's his sock.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidlspermbank.png
An planet descended from... men who sold their sperm... btw, there was an interview with an American woman who had a kid via SD. There is a point in the interview (R4 is all I can remember, it was a couple of decades ago, by now) this bint talks about the kid, one day, asking "Who is my Dad?" And this bint acts SURPRISED that the kid would ask a question. Oh, there was no interview with her child (who was grown up by the time of the interview... Guess the kid didn't stay in touch, huh?

Again, children who grow up not knowing their Father, those kids suffer a massive disadvantage. Personality disorders, sexual hang ups... Y'know?

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
An planet descended from... men who sold their sperm
Yeah, that would be horrible for genetic diversity and ultimately extremely dysgenic. I watched a documentary once about a homeless schizophrenic man who has dozens of offspring because the sperm bank didn't know/care he was mentally ill, only that he had a post secondary degree and blue eyes/blonde hair.
They only found out when half siblings almost dated by accident and had to create an online database that just kept expanding. Even "good" sperm shouldn't be used excessively because of harms to the genetic diversity of humanity, let alone some schizo's sperm; one of the most heritable mental illnesses.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidltalksaboutjoshy.png
Jim isn't fat, as far as we know... Gunt did lose that weight, and if we are talking about retarded... as for lazy... IRL GUnt is kino, always (think about it), Metocuck did all those InternetAristo(?) vids (because, let's not forget, joshy et al cunts, wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him, he died, but they still talk about him).

Yes, lidl is talking about joshy. joshy... who will be (sincerely) never as much as a man as gunt. Ever.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
but isn't he regularly visible on his streams?
Regularly. However, sometimes he's not visible, eg, dipping down to have a toot, or just passed out drunk. He also goes OUTSIDE. Gunt don't give a fuck about the h8rz, he gets knocked down, but he gets up again, joshy ain't ever keep him down.
Poor Joshy is terrified to show us how he looks.
And ashamed. Don't forget the shame he feels. He expected us to believe his phone weighed HOW MUCH?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Everyone who saw it in the Spiderman thread knew it was no fucking joke because the whole context was another retarded slapfight where she was shitting on me in every way imagineable and making up all kinds of things about me using my Q&A posting history as real true evidence of all the horseshit she was saying.

Wasn't there another user here that said he accused him of WolfToneing him with no evidence before banning him?
Spiderman how could u

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
SHe's just like you. SOme sad middle aged spinster, only not as terminally online and stupid.
Yeah get her ass

Fresh Owns being served up by britain's least favorite 60 year old council house resident, eager to drag any and everyone into the totally preventavle hell of interacting with him.