Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
OF has better stickers than KF overall, but I wish here there was something equivalent to deviant. I tended to use it in the place of LMAO or if I knew you were shitposting/trolling and thought it was amusing.
I wish we had an Islamic content onion and drink sticker. Honestly ken should steal all the kf paypig stickers and make them free here.

Attachments

• 1709197317157.png
    1709197317157.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 17

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I've always shipped Null with The Last Stand and Dyn with Laurence Fishburne
You admitted to shipping. Why The Last Stand? Are you a fan of Sunset Blvd? Dude. There is only one woman for the broom. His Mother.

Anyway, it's all a smoke screen, this discussion. Notice that Dyn (convicted baby rapist, no, it never gets old) hasn't posted (on the Dyn account at least) since... the 21st of March. What's that all about?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
My question is, if how Null dealt with DVNC is how he deals with women who thirstpost about him, what does that make Lidl?
Exactly. The fact he hasn't banned lidl for doing what he consistently bans others for proves he is socking. Breaking his own rule which is why he bans anyone too close to the truth making it more obvious.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
they could be closer than people think
i dont know why nobody entertains that idea
perhaps null actually lives with lidl
people are too hungup on lidl being a man imo
that would explain the msgs to dvncs
arent the both of them into taylor swift? i thought that was strange null would be into swift
Because null doesn't want to defend himself without socking or it look more pathetic (assuming he doesn't get fully caught) and have a pretend femcel defend him as signal boost and self validation.

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Because null doesn't want to defend himself without socking or it look more pathetic (assuming he doesn't get fully caught) and have a pretend femcel defend him as signal boost and self validation.
he has enough simps to do that for him
its a good story but as femcel is the kinda person nuill would date
lidl causes too much drama in bp
she acts like a standard femcel
remember when lidl had her big blow up on her profile
i think thats becuz null said no to her on something and she went bpd about it

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You're not allowed to say that Null might have changed his whole personality because a woman is letting him put his penis into her vagina aka Idubbbz on here. It has to be a gay man/tranny catfish/Null himself despite the fact many have tried to catfish Null in the past and he even rejects actual women like dvnc or Elaine who have hit on him because otherwise Null might have a girlfriend which puts him above the average OF user and therefore is impossible.
Null changed his personality because he wants to stick his dick in femcels by larping as one and will never get laid.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
imagine thinking lidl is too good for a neko shota incel masturbator

View attachment 51353
Imagine thinking a femcel would fuck any man ever. Pretty sus that the only man a femcel larp alt account wouldn't hate is their main.
so if you think lidl is a man and null is a fag, Doesnt that mean they could still be dating?
Lidl is a gay man. And it is still null because he is a self hating closeted homo. He would clone and fuck himself if he could.

Reason: Null catboy arc didn't even take place in the closet.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
An awful lot of suspicious new socks all showing up around the same time to push the astro-terf narrative that null isn't a perma virgin larping as a femcel to echo his own autistic opinions about women and has sex with a femcel.
seems more to me like people are tring to distract with an obviously stupid story
theres nothing complimentray about null being in some sorta romance with lidl
theyre both beyond pathetic
yeah yeah lidl isnt real, its just null, dont look into it, dont ask questions
he has these opinions because hes prob seeing lidl lmao
simp men turn on a dime for puss
just look at all the soyboys and ggers that did for it

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
"Josh the women respecter" LMAOOO!

View attachment 51328

Didl: too much rage to be Null

Didl, who lies all the time about others, accuses others of lying, classic DARVO:

View attachment 51326

Everyone who saw it in the Spiderman thread knew it was no fucking joke because the whole context was another retarded slapfight where she was shitting on me in every way imagineable and making up all kinds of things about me using my Q&A posting history as real true evidence of all the horseshit she was saying.
He's either thinking of DVNC or buying Null's retarded "everyone who hates me is a homosexual who wants me" cope
Wasn't there another user here that said he accused him of WolfToneing him with no evidence before banning him?

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Everyone who saw it in the Spiderman thread knew it was no fucking joke at the time because the whole context was another retarded slapfight where she was shitting on me in every way imagineable and making up all kinds of things about me using my Q&A posting history as real true evidence of all the horseshit she was saying.
no dont you get it its null! NULL! lidl is really null and its been null flaming you all over kf
its null and if you say otherwise your calling null an alpha male
null has to be mad at you over woman shit it cant be a crazy woman
your not allowed to say lidl is not null
please dont look at the fat woman behind the curtain

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
no dont you get it its null! NULL! lidl is really null and its been null flaming you all over kf
its null and if you say otherwise your calling null an alpha male
null has to be mad at you over woman shit it cant be a crazy woman
your not allowed to say lidl is not null
please dont look at the fat woman behind the curtain
Dude just give up your gay ops narrative. It didn't work with @GuntChatRegular2 and it won't work with this account. Your new account and need to push the same kwiffar gaslighting is obvious when this site only has a few active members and we all documented enough evidence that discredits anything you say without the need to address it.

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
Dude just give up your gay ops narrative. It didn't work with @GuntChatRegular2 and it won't work with this account. Your new account and need to push the same kwiffar gaslighting is obvious when this site only has a few active members and we all documented enough evidence that discredits anything you say without the need to address it.
youre as right about me being gundchatregular as you are about lidl being null
you really dont want people looking into lidl do you

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
youre as right about me being gundchatregular as you are about lidl being null
you really dont want people looking into lidl do you
I didn't say you were him, I said it didn't work with his account and it won't work with yours. Guilty conscience?

Reason: You seem to not want people to look into lidl being null just like that user so you're both kiwi socks