Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Registered
lidl talks socks.
Gee. Well... Dyn is a sock, of Dynastia. Had to sock up due to that beef with the Bonglander... and again lidl, YOU are the sock of a janny.
It's like as soon as anyone is having fun on KF Null's schizo ball washers have to come in and ruin it. Reminds me of a forum whose owner an hero'ed after selling it to pay child support when it went to shit after a bunch of feminist bitches and troons pretending to be feminist bitches forced everyone else out. Hmm, something something history repeating and being doomed to repeat it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"The mods close threads because we don't need more than one thread on her. Soon this thread will be jannied too and good riddance.

Why can't you just ignore her like every other shit poster/meme account/sperg?"

Scolopendra Dramatica

Her. Still clinging to that, huh? Might be more concerning matters, vis a vis the broom... To labour the point... Zhen who said "Stick your fines up your arse"... is getting his fines paid by the broom...

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
You KYS first, you inbred antisemite sandnigger goatfucker:
1566253186022.jpg
why do you think im a muslim i dont like them either you know

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
dynlidl.png
Dynlo, being an abo brain (and convicted baby rapist, unblock E-lame, she wants to let you know) is too stupid to realize: If lidl isn't his sock, it doesn't mean lidl is a female.

Abo's huff petrol, don't they? WOuld explain the brain damage.

Last edited:

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
I just want to permaban this retard for "spam" at this point. Would even consider paying a hacker to make his banhammer not work anymore. Like the time he was a little bitch to that hacker a while ago.