Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
this reads like an UwU femboy copypasta meme
That's because it is a copypasta again with slight alteration. People are even pointing it out in that thread.

https://copypastatext.com/i-want-to-bang-the-animal-crossing-dog/

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang the animal crossing dog so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I go to the town hall I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Isabelle. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Isabelle's tight dog pussy. I want her to have my mutant human/dog babies. Fuck, my fucking mom caught me with the neighbors dog. I'd dressed her in my sister's skirt and went to fucking town. She hasn't said a word to me in 10 hours and I'm worried she's gonna take away my 3DS. I might not ever get to see Isabelle again.

There is even a recording of Null reading this copypasta somewhere because someone sent it to him in a superchat once. It's really funny when Boomer from LA falls for this stuff like with the Total N-word Death copypasta, but come on. It was even posted in the Halloween shitposting board that gets deleted the next day, not a single thread there isn't some sort of joke or meme.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

Reminder, the same man who posted the above also posted in the MATI thread this picture of sleeping hamsters (implying this was him sleeping with Null):

Hamsterlove.jpg

... which image, according to reverse image search, he appears to have stolen from this girl's Pinterest wall:

CrystalHislop.jpg

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
It’s obviously a copypasta, but the fact is that this nigga put some amount of brainpower into creating a variation of a copypasta fantasizing about being impregnated by an obese manchild on the Internet. If that’s not embarrassing as fuck then I don’t know what is.
People write Omegaverse South Park fanfiction, this is just a few degrees above that.

Kiwiballs

Registered
Hi everyone and Hello ya'll at Kiwifarms too.
I just got banned, but I honestly have no idea why.

I'm posting because this thread might be viewed by others as they look through the thread where my former dear feeder is sperging out.

1699143345336.png

The very weird thing is that most of my posts are pretty balanced and the only two fights I've gotten with people are in the two hugboxes that exist on the forum, the Russian War Thread and the "Women" - hate - men thread.

My permanent ban from the forum is remarkable in the way that I'm pretty much an innocuous guy who gets along with most and haven't stirred the pot even remotely as much as others. Yet the one thing I've found weird ever since I joined has been the Lidl-thread and I've kept at it for a while, referencing "her" posts in the thread linked above.

This is the first time I suggest that she might be a tranny, based on some other posters info, and shortly thereafter, like out of the blue, I get a perma-ban for being a sock. Of course I'm not a sock, just someone who lurks a lot and knows the players. I create accounts now and then to post a little and I mostly keep it quite down-low with some memes, community-watch postings and happening postings.

So what could it be? Well likely this girl here is right:

1699143679018.png

I've also been thinking it's either Null or Dyn, if it's a sock.
Considering I've been fucking about with Dyn as well it could be either but it's probably not neither due to the speed and aggression the ban hammer comes down with. Though the possibility of Null (and the other Terfs) actually being played by some weird tranny isn't off the tables completely.

What's clear to me, at least with some certainty, is that Lidl isn't a troll as such just like Dyn isn't one. They believe most of what they say, using hyperbole to bait in some posters.

I'm also thinking the male-hate-thread is there as a honeypot and I mentioned that to Null early on, thinking it might even be a good idea if it is.
Anyway, it's a little bit hypocritical, what how all sorts of opinions and completely crazy takes are tolerated on the forum but anyone poking fun at the inner-sanctum or kinda pulling the veil even a little bit gets kicked immediately.

Null is probably a bit of a fragile person and can't handle having either his ego bruised or his shenanigans exposed but I still love the guy for doing what he's doing. I'll donate a bit next time I make an account. Someone here also mentioned that he might just be trying to experience the hay-days of the forum and 4chan back in the day and you now what, good for him in that case. Its his forum, but it kinda defeats the purpose if you then also ban anyone who is on par with you.

PS: Funny enough, my first ever account like 4+ years ago is the only one that is perma banned out of all of them. It also got banned for being a sock. And then I had truly just lurked and figured out a few buttons of some posters that I happened to press a couple of times. Since then I've never been banned until now.

They tell you to lurk all the time there, but if you do it to well, then you're really screwed, lol.

Last edited:

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
I think a bunch of people just got banned because Null had another tard-out in that thread banning everyone he considers a /pol/tard or "politisperg". Also there were repeated warnings not to single out posters and talk about them in a thread they are banned from where they can not defend themselves so probably zeroing in on Lidl again pissed him off. I don't think you're the only one who got the boot just now. Also I'm pretty sure I saw you picking a fight with him in chat no too long ago, that probably didn't help.

Btw it looks like Lidl has gone "on break". Can't take a SS of Lidl's profile-post right now, but it seems like total moid victory for now. Maybe Null is miffed that his number one ballwasher has been bullied off the site.

Kiwiballs

Registered
I think a bunch of people just got banned because Null had another tard-out in that thread banning everyone he considers a /pol/tard or "politisperg". Also there were repeated warnings not to single out posters and talk about them in a thread they are banned from where they can not defend themselves so probably zeroing in on Lidl again pissed him off. I don't think you're the only one who got the boot just now. Also I'm pretty sure I saw you picking a fight with him in chat no too long ago, that probably didn't help.

Btw it looks like Lidl has gone "on break". Can't take a SS of Lidl's profile-post right now, but it seems like total moid victory for now. Maybe Null is miffed that his number one ballwasher has been bullied off the site.

He was talking about this thread for the 11th time and I just told him not to simp so much. Those two threads reference each other constantly and at least for the time I've been posting there I didn't notice those warnings. Never visited the thread before while lurking so I dunno. For a guy that fucks around with everyone else, he should be able to take some heat, especially if as someone here mentioned, he would like to re-live the old days of 4chan. I mean the guy was a polsperg back when he was young too, it's like a self hating Jew at this point.

Overall I'm pretty respectful to the main dog and actually really appreciate his efforts to keep the site afloat.
He has to be under a lot of stress and I dont hate him for reacting as he does.

Beyond that there's something weird about this whole Lidl situation, has to be a reason he doesn't like people digging into it.
But people are gonna dig into it if he keeps making it unavoidable. And the absolute spergfest that thread is now will just draw more attention to it.

Last edited:

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
that guy is not showing in the search either pretty sure you both got banned for posting an onionfarms link when lolcow.org still existed he was really mad about it and filtered the link to [Do not link directly use archive.is]

Kiwiballs

Registered
that guy is not showing in the search either pretty sure you both got banned for posting an onionfarms link when lolcow.org still existed he was really mad about it and filtered the link to [Do not link directly use archive.is]
That's messed up, he had that account for 7 years. One small mistake and a perm ban?
Then again I read about this guy just now:

thebaddoctor

Apparently 10 year old account, donated 400 dollars...still banned?
Doesn't Josh complain about his finances all the time.

I feel bad now, not about my ban but about this guy. We were going at each other a lil bit for the lulz but the guy posted the link cause I asked about proof for his claims. He didn't mean anything by it, he even included the obligatory "OnionFarms is trash".

1699150342325.png

pouring-one-out-crying.gif

Last edited:

Kiwiballs

Registered
Lidl is not Null. Lidl hangs out in gunt chat during MATI all of the time, even during the video game streams. How is Null supposed to chat in Gunt chat while he was also playing Outlast? Lidl is just a Null superfan who listens to every episode of MATI just like your resident Gay from LA and many many others. Lidl spells internet with lower case i as well.

Some have speculated Lidl could be Dynastia and that him and Null are secretly gay lovers, but I honesty don't see that. I also don't know why everyone is so sure that Lidl is a man. They have very stereotypical woman interests they talk about and if you read the man-hate thread I just can't imagine a man writing any of that crap. It makes a lot more sense for it to be a woman who has provided proof about this to Null, hence why they get their own special thread for women. Personally I think it might be this crazy chick.

Btw I have the sneaking suspicion that @Malice In Dumberland is Blaine and that's why he gets his sock accounts not just banned but all posts wiped.

Oh damn, I member that crazy chick.
Best case scenario it's her and I hope he's at least getting some pootang far all the jannying he's doing. Still it only squares with her being a wild-card that Null genuinely could like. But she seems way too chill compared to this Lidl person. Though Lidl at one post said that she's doing all this like a form of therapy and that supposedly she's totally different in real life.

What shuts it down is this video:

She's kinda cool, the ending of the video is humble. It's everything Lidl isn't.

Other facts:
bitchsitch has a cat but Lidl never interacts with Cats on the forum or the various cat memes he posts. Highly unlikely for someone who has a cat and spends that much time on the forum posting.

bitchsitch is Canadian but Lidl references Canada not being Canadian nor American or at least not in Canada or America at the moment:

1699171813359.png

@The Gays From LA has suggested that due to the grammar mistakes (I have no idea how to check for this) Lidl could be European or specifically German so this post would square with that but would also square with it being Null in the sense of Null responding from Serbia about Americans/Canadians.

Last edited:

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Hi everyone and Hello ya'll at Kiwifarms too.
I just got banned, but I honestly have no idea why.

I'm posting because this thread might be viewed by others as they look through the thread where my former dear feeder is sperging out.

View attachment 41377

The very weird thing is that most of my posts are pretty balanced and the only two fights I've gotten with people are in the two hugboxes that exist on the forum, the Russian War Thread and the "Women" - hate - men thread.

My permanent ban from the forum is remarkable in the way that I'm pretty much an innocuous guy who gets along with most and haven't stirred the pot even remotely as much as others. Yet the one thing I've found weird ever since I joined has been the Lidl-thread and I've kept at it for a while, referencing "her" posts in the thread linked above.

This is the first time I suggest that she might be a tranny, based on some other posters info, and shortly thereafter, like out of the blue, I get a perma-ban for being a sock. Of course I'm not a sock, just someone who lurks a lot and knows the players. I create accounts now and then to post a little and I mostly keep it quite down-low with some memes, community-watch postings and happening postings.

So what could it be? Well likely this girl here is right:

View attachment 41378
I've also been thinking it's either Null or Dyn, if it's a sock.
Considering I've been fucking about with Dyn as well it could be either but it's probably not neither due to the speed and aggression the ban hammer comes down with. Though the possibility of Null (and the other Terfs) actually being played by some weird tranny isn't off the tables completely.

What's clear to me, at least with some certainty, is that Lidl isn't a troll as such just like Dyn isn't one. They believe most of what they say, using hyperbole to bait in some posters.

I'm also thinking the male-hate-thread is there as a honeypot and I mentioned that to Null early on, thinking it might even be a good idea if it is.
Anyway, it's a little bit hypocritical, what how all sorts of opinions and completely crazy takes are tolerated on the forum but anyone poking fun at the inner-sanctum or kinda pulling the veil even a little bit gets kicked immediately.

Null is probably a bit of a fragile person and can't handle having either his ego bruised or his shenanigans exposed but I still love the guy for doing what he's doing. I'll donate a bit next time I make an account. Someone here also mentioned that he might just be trying to experience the hay-days of the forum and 4chan back in the day and you now what, good for him in that case. Its his forum, but it kinda defeats the purpose if you then also ban anyone who is on par with you.

PS: Funny enough, my first ever account like 4+ years ago is the only one that is perma banned out of all of them. It also got banned for being a sock. And then I had truly just lurked and figured out a few buttons of some posters that I happened to press a couple of times. Since then I've never been banned until now.

They tell you to lurk all the time there, but if you do it to well, then you're really screwed, lol.
Great post, welcome to the other farms, but I think this post belongs in the Why were you banned from the farms? Thread.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
@The Gays From LA has suggested that due to the grammar mistakes (I have no idea how to check for this) Lidl could be European or specifically German so this post would square with that but would also square with it being Null in the sense of Null responding from Serbia about Americans/Canadians.
It's pretty obvious that Lidl is not a native speaker of English. Others noticed it too. Lidl claims he's Belgian. I then suggested that any Belgians on KF should put this claim to the test by getting Lidl to reply to them spontaneously in either French or Flamish in DMs or in the chat with no delay. If he can't reply to a question asked in French/Flamish spontaneously and with no delay, then he's Google-Translating shit because he doesn't reallt know either of those languages, so he's location-LARPing. AFAIK no one has tested Lidl on his knowledge of either language (the two languages most widely spoken in Belgium) to see if he's telling the truth.

Kiwiballs

Registered
You cant plan gayops like this in public lol. Edit if you actually want to try it. But it wouldnt give you much than a little extra to squeeze her / him over. Tbh Lidl isn't shitting up threads too much and its Null that allows that one hugbox.
I don't have an issue with Lidl as such, its more that Null et al seem to have an issue with talking about her/him to the point of insta-bans, which makes it interesting and which suggest there's some potential for a lot of hilarity if a good case can be made.

Shhh... I know this as well . I don't have my pc for a few days, I can't move it as easily as it should be.
Meh its more Lidl/Null/Site related with my own story just being a backdrop. But do as ye please.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
You cant gayops like this in public lol.
It's not gayops. If it was gayops I wouldn't be posting about it in public, see. I actually want Kiwis to stop being scared of Null and to confront Lidl openly and directly about all of his LARPing bullshit.
Edit if you actually want to try it.
I am not on KF, I know several people here have sock accounts on KF but I'm personally against the idea of going back to KF after getting banned.
I don't have an issue with Lidl
I do have an issue with Lidl because Lidl lied about me personally, he lied about an e-mail exchange between me and Null that he was never a party to, and he falsely claimed that I sent Null voicemail messages when that literally never happened, as I have never called Null's number, ever. I know that Lidl is a fucking liar and a manipulator because he lied about me personally, and he did that to manipulate the Kiwis who did like my posts (when was still on KF) to turn them against me in order to justify Null's attempt at gaslighting me. Null only deceided to ban me from KF when he realized I would not be gaslight by his bullshit claims, and that the same reason Null is banning anyone who smelled a rat with Lidl, looked into it, and refuses to go along with Lidl's bullshit trad-LARP. Null will only keep you on KF if he knows you can be threatened or gaslit by him and his inner circle. You should be glad he banned you, he did you a favour.

Kiwiballs

Registered
It's not gayops. If it was gayops I wouldn't be posting about it in public, see. I actually want Kiwis to stop being scared of Null and to confront Lidl openly and directly about all of his LARPing bullshit.

I am not on KF, I know several people here have sock accounts on KF but I'm personally against the idea of going back to KF after getting banned.

I do have an issue with Lidl because Lidl lied about me personally, he lied about an e-mail exchange between me and Null that he was never a party to, and he falsely claimed that I sent Null voicemail messages when that literally never happened, as I have never called Null's number, ever. I know that Lidl is a fucking liar and a manipulator because he lied about me personally, and he did that to manipulate the Kiwis who did like my posts (when was still on KF) to turn them against me in order to justify Null's attempt at gaslighting me. Null only deceided to ban me from KF when he realized I would not be gaslight by his bullshit claims, and that the same reason Null is banning anyone who smelled a rat with Lidl, looked into it, and refuses to go along with Lidl's bullshit trad-LARP. Null will only keep you on KF if he knows you can be threatened or gaslit by him and his inner circle. You should be glad he banned you, he did you a favour.
Meh I just enjoy the discussions in the forum and the access to information. I can barely google anything anymore due to the way corpo's have set up Youtube, Bing, Google, etc.

The internet is not only not fun anymore, it's not usable in the old sense. Im gonna see if I can get into the spaces-scene but probably I'll just fold and accept defeat. There are still good twitter feeds, substack/medium writers, a few good youtubers. Not that I have the time I had before anyway.

Sorry to hear what happened tho. It probably takes a special kind of sperg to run a website like that today too, so in a way it is what it is. Its kinda working a bit like a bullwark against increasing internet censorship right now. If they cant get Kiwifarms off they cant really easily move on to other targets, they need to make an example of one site first.
The Internet-backbone censorship is a whole new paradigm.