Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I actually want Kiwis to stop being scared of Null and to confront Lidl openly and directly about all of his LARPing bullshit.
X. You got banned, because you are an annoying cunt, and now are being pissy about it here, trying to get the attention of the broom. As usual
I do have an issue with Lidl because
You are a mentally retarded loony, one who just can't get over the fact that people don't like you. Well, a tranny lookin' wife dox'in bottom to a guy who imported "Hentai". I'll give you that.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Hi everyone and Hello ya'll at Kiwifarms too.
I just got banned, but I honestly have no idea why.

I'm posting because this thread might be viewed by others as they look through the thread where my former dear feeder is sperging out.

View attachment 41377

The very weird thing is that most of my posts are pretty balanced and the only two fights I've gotten with people are in the two hugboxes that exist on the forum, the Russian War Thread and the "Women" - hate - men thread.

My permanent ban from the forum is remarkable in the way that I'm pretty much an innocuous guy who gets along with most and haven't stirred the pot even remotely as much as others. Yet the one thing I've found weird ever since I joined has been the Lidl-thread and I've kept at it for a while, referencing "her" posts in the thread linked above.

This is the first time I suggest that she might be a tranny, based on some other posters info, and shortly thereafter, like out of the blue, I get a perma-ban for being a sock. Of course I'm not a sock, just someone who lurks a lot and knows the players. I create accounts now and then to post a little and I mostly keep it quite down-low with some memes, community-watch postings and happening postings.

So what could it be? Well likely this girl here is right:

View attachment 41378
I've also been thinking it's either Null or Dyn, if it's a sock.
Considering I've been fucking about with Dyn as well it could be either but it's probably not neither due to the speed and aggression the ban hammer comes down with. Though the possibility of Null (and the other Terfs) actually being played by some weird tranny isn't off the tables completely.

What's clear to me, at least with some certainty, is that Lidl isn't a troll as such just like Dyn isn't one. They believe most of what they say, using hyperbole to bait in some posters.

I'm also thinking the male-hate-thread is there as a honeypot and I mentioned that to Null early on, thinking it might even be a good idea if it is.
Anyway, it's a little bit hypocritical, what how all sorts of opinions and completely crazy takes are tolerated on the forum but anyone poking fun at the inner-sanctum or kinda pulling the veil even a little bit gets kicked immediately.

Null is probably a bit of a fragile person and can't handle having either his ego bruised or his shenanigans exposed but I still love the guy for doing what he's doing. I'll donate a bit next time I make an account. Someone here also mentioned that he might just be trying to experience the hay-days of the forum and 4chan back in the day and you now what, good for him in that case. Its his forum, but it kinda defeats the purpose if you then also ban anyone who is on par with you.

PS: Funny enough, my first ever account like 4+ years ago is the only one that is perma banned out of all of them. It also got banned for being a sock. And then I had truly just lurked and figured out a few buttons of some posters that I happened to press a couple of times. Since then I've never been banned until now.

They tell you to lurk all the time there, but if you do it to well, then you're really screwed, lol.
The way the jannies react to it consistently like they have something to hide is a dead give away it's a janny sock.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I think a bunch of people just got banned because Null had another tard-out in that thread banning everyone he considers a /pol/tard or "politisperg". Also there were repeated warnings not to single out posters and talk about them in a thread they are banned from where they can not defend themselves so probably zeroing in on Lidl again pissed him off. I don't think you're the only one who got the boot just now. Also I'm pretty sure I saw you picking a fight with him in chat no too long ago, that probably didn't help.

Btw it looks like Lidl has gone "on break". Can't take a SS of Lidl's profile-post right now, but it seems like total moid victory for now. Maybe Null is miffed that his number one ballwasher has been bullied off the site.
Or they lose track of socks or are laying low could be a possibility as well.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
Null is probably a bit of a fragile person and can't handle having either his ego bruised or his shenanigans exposed but I still love the guy for doing what he's doing. I'll donate a bit next time I make an account.
Don't do it! Would you buy food from someone who shit in it? So why financially support someone who unjustly banned you?
I had truly just lurked and figured out a few buttons of some posters that I happened to press a couple of times.
Which posters and what would you call their buttons?

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Registered
The very weird thing is that most of my posts are pretty balanced and the only two fights I've gotten with people are in the two hugboxes that exist on the forum, the Russian War Thread and the "Women" - hate - men thread.
You got banned from the pro-Russian thread for demanding the regulars provide you with TG links and getting pissy when you were called out on your ignorance of Russian military doctrine, and you even DMed one of them to express your butthurt to continue sperging out.

As for the Woman Hate thread ban no matter how often you fellate jewsh's limp dick its his way or the highway.

Those threads aren't hugboxes; you were banned from the former for being a sperg and the latter because jewsh was swinging his gunt around. Kiwi Farms is dead, its simply a matter of time before it implodes Something Awful style with their new radfem overlords (who are mostly trannies).

Kiwiballs

Registered
You got banned from the pro-Russian thread for demanding the regulars provide you with TG links and getting pissy when you were called out on your ignorance of Russian military doctrine, and you even DMed one of them to express your butthurt to continue sperging out.

As for the Woman Hate thread ban no matter how often you fellate jewsh's limp dick its his way or the highway.

That Russian military doctrine of human wave attacks which they apparently miraculously use with a 10:1 kill ratio on the Ukranians, right?
*Believe Women Vatniks* . Asking for a link after having provided one - a reasonable ban apparently. Lmfao.

That sperg I DM:ed (because I couldn't post in the thread, how else am I going to shit on him?) admitted in the Mass-Debate thread that my initial estimate of "300k Dead or Wounded" on the Russian side was quote "Probably true" and "What's next?"

1699226628985.png

Two of the regulars couldn't handle a comparison to the battle being fought in Ukraine to Kursk despite literal graveyards of tanks and armored personnel carriers and links of journalists making the exact same comparison. One of these two claimed Kursk wasn't a Russian victory despite it being listed as such by every credible historian and her own daddy-Putin's University celebrates it as one (https://www.rsuh.ru/en/news/80th-an...of-the-battle-of-kursk-july-5-august-23-1943/).

It's not even Pro-Russian as much as a circlejerking hugbox where unless you're participating in the dopamine-train-ride powered by unsourced spergouts, cat memes and quasi-gore of dead Ukranians then you're not welcome.

And yes, the fact that daddy Null is swinging his dick to uphold a safe space for women dominated by a potential tranny and/or sock is his pejorative, we know. That's what's tragic, funny and the topic of the whole thread.

Nice, consistent schizoposting at the end by the way: the one thread that IS -through threadbans- dominated by radfems "Isn't a hugbox" but apparently doomposting that the whole forum will go down because of them still makes sense.
Those threads aren't hugboxes; you were banned from the former for being a sperg and the latter because jewsh was swinging his gunt around. Kiwi Farms is dead, its simply a matter of time before it implodes Something Awful style with their new radfem overlords (who are mostly trannies).

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
It's not even Pro-Russian as much as a circlejerking hugbox where unless you're participating in the dopamine-train of unsourced spergouts, cat memes and quasi-gore of dead Ukranians then you're not welcome.

This discussion you two are having here in the Lidl thread about KF's threads on the Russo-Ukrainian War is really off-topic here.
Here on OF there's a whole subforum about Russia and Putin, it's not very active but feel free to continue your discussion there, not here.

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Registered
It's not even Pro-Russian as much as a circlejerking hugbox
You may have a valid point were it not for the fact the Ukraine/Russia threads were split for a reason, so clearly you didn't lurk as much as you claim you did.
Nice, consistent schizoposting at the end by the way
Just about everyone who's been banned or has a axe to grind with KF comes here, its you pretending you were banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever when you sperged out in a thread with strict rules. Yes, jewsh banning you was unfair, but so was George Floyd Sneed being banned as well.

My point here is the Lidl Drip/radfem/troon influence on KF as a whole, and the fact it's leaking outside BP has not gone unnoticed by forum users who are now beginning to stay away because been there, done that. Something Awful succumbed to troons banning everyone for not being down with the transwomen are women mantra. It was subtle at the start; they began by policing posts in one thread for being sexist and misogynistic, then it spread to a board, and finally the whole forum. Along the way it segued into enforcing the tranny agenda and died soon after, as did Lowtax. You'd know this if you weren't an underage sperg.

Kiwiballs

Registered
You may have a valid point were it not for the fact the Ukraine/Russia threads were split for a reason, so clearly you didn't lurk as much as you claim you did.

Just about everyone who's been banned or has a axe to grind with KF comes here, its you pretending you were banned for absolutely no reason whatsoever when you sperged out in a thread with strict rules. Yes, jewsh banning you was unfair, but so was George Floyd Sneed being banned as well.

My point here is the Lidl Drip/radfem/troon influence on KF as a whole, and the fact it's leaking outside BP has not gone unnoticed by forum users who are now beginning to stay away because been there, done that. Something Awful succumbed to troons banning everyone for not being down with the transwomen are women mantra. It was subtle at the start; they began by policing posts in one thread for being sexist and misogynistic, then it spread to a board, and finally the whole forum. Along the way it segued into enforcing the tranny agenda and died soon after, as did Lowtax. You'd know this if you weren't an underage sperg.

You're still saying that the two actual threads that are hugboxes aren't such while saying that the whole forum is turning into a one. :story: Step down form that hill and you'll have a point yourself.

You know what, you can have your point, there I'ma toss a peacepipe your way. In regards to schizoposting Null is going a bit schizo himself with his feminist simping vs his trad-wife searching and hardcore "white male" chad outlook.

Maybe he's subconsciously trying to play both fields and that's probably why if Null finds Lidls persona so compelling - they being a synthesis of the two. Which as others have already pointed out, ties back into either them being Null because they know him to well or them being some kind of scary goon of a troon that has analyzed him and played him. He could be banning people just so he doesn't have to admit this to himself.

And yes, banning Sneed was even worse, Ive made that point super clear. Null is a major league simp for banning a 7 year old user in good standing in a tantrum.

Last edited:

Hadrada

Baby Onion
You're still saying that the two actual threads that are hugboxes aren't such while saying that the whole forum is turning into a one. :story: Step down form that hill and you'll have a point yourself.

You know what, you can have your point, there I'ma toss a peacepipe your way. In regards to schizoposting Null is going a bit schizo himself with his feminist simping vs his trad-wife searching and hardcore "white male" chad outlook.

Maybe he's subconsciously trying to play both fields and that's probably why if Null finds Lidls persona so compelling - they being a synthesis of the two. Which as others have already pointed out, ties back into either them being Null because they know him to well or them being some kind of scary goon of a troon that has analyzed him and played him. He could be banning people just so he doesn't have to admit this to himself.

And yes, banning Sneed was even worse, Ive made that point super clear. Null is a major league simp for banning a 7 year old user in good standing in a tantrum.
His right wing views has always been stark contrast to his feminine behaviour. I think it stems from him being raised by a single mother as he fills the shoes of someone with daddy issues perfectly.

He chases emotionally distant men and tries to get them to settle down, noooo Rekieta/Dick aren't bad I can fix them!
He dosen't know how to express anger effectivly and just pouts, cries, rants and runs away at the slightest challange.
He enjoys and creates drama everything is a big deal. Take the latest major spergout from last week as an example with him bitching about how much better the food is in europe and how enlightened he was cause he had experienced it. Seriously it read like a white woman in her early twenties who went to India for a week and came back preaching about nirvana.

Kiwiballs

Registered
Lidl Drip is "taking a break" because bullying from KF members *snort

Lidl's profile:
View attachment 41424
View attachment 41425
Bwhahaha. wowA small tantrum and two little bans triggering a cascade of this whole house of cards. Couldn't have happened without all the prior work of all you wonderful people here though. The screens on page 4 are the glue that held this whole notion together through 23 pages of speculation. At least for me - that's if all this checks out of course.

Anyone got the screencap of when Null was in the chat and said this?
I wonder how 🧂 the radfems are in their DM-chain.

:-1:

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Lidl Drip is "taking a break" because bullying from KF members *snort

Lidl's profile:
View attachment 41424
View attachment 41425

"so draw your own conclusions as to why they are spreading shit about me".
.. like you did when you lied about me sending Null voicemails and then lied about me having an anime avatar? You're the one lying about others, don't fucking cry when it happens to you. Karma is the bitch you end up with when you're a closeted far-right homo LARPing as a woman online. FO&FO.

Also, "We have no association outside of me being a fan of his podcast and a poster on this site.", then how the fuck did you claim to know what Null and I discussed in our e-mail correspondence (E-MAILS! Not voicemails!) that you were never a part of? This is you admitting you made that shit up. Once you start LARPing you just can't stop lying,

Anyone got the screencap of when Null was in the chat and said this?
Yeah, LMAO, I wanna see this too if anyone has it.