Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Empresa

Ladmin
Was the the reason? I thought it was just that he didn't want outsiders to be able to see just how many people he has banned so can inflate the perception of level of activity on the site?
im not gonna look for nulls post , it was 2 years ago , he does a lot of sperging , but yeah , that was just an added benefit .

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
I have not yet been banned from KF but I have the feeling its coming. After something like six years of smooth sailing, I got two threadbans, both for the trumped-up charge of "derailing the topic."

The first time, someone used a term I had never seen before, I asked what it meant, and rather than answering, the people had a spergout.

The second time was in a topic on a specific lolcow. There was someone in that topic who was such an A-log that he even blatantly made shit up, and I outright said "None of that shit ever happened," which resulted in this dude flipping out and accusing me of being this lolcow's biggest defender (note that I had actually been very critical of this cow for years before this slapfight ensued). Not long after, something a person posted prompted me to make a joke about the incident, not even mentioning the sperg by name.... the sperg chimped out.

In both cases, I did in fact continue to post things that were relevant to the topic at hand and barely even engaged with the spergs. And yet for some reason Jewsh took the sperg's side. It can't even be a case of seniority, as I had actually been on the farms longer than any of these people.

Its amazing, KF used to pride itself on being like the "old internet" where fake grown men couldn't just cry to mods like on reddit... and yet now that's precisely what KF is turning into. A hugbox where spergs are coddled and given gentles coos and reassurances.

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
The claims about the "old internet" were always retarded anyway. Even on "the old internet" there were hugboxes and people yelling for mods. There has never been a free speech free for all platform.
There was one: Usenet. Usenet had literally no moderators. Instead, you had to hope your usenet reader had something called a "killfile" (essentially a block button) and not all of them did--mine certainly did not.

I actually remember the tides changing. There used to be this guy on a usenet I used to read who would always go on these long-winded political tirades (in, of course, a usenet section meant for video games) and would get tons of arguments. I later looked this guy up and he had moved on to a forum dedicated to some political pundit, and I recall him pointing out the difference.

Quoting from memory: "The place I used to post, there were no holds barred. Here though I have to reign myself in a bit because some holds ARE barred here."

That said, I don't recall thinking Usenet was a utopia either, but I don't recall what my specific problems with it were.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
The claims about the "old internet" were always retarded anyway. Even on "the old internet" there were hugboxes and people yelling for mods. There has never been a free speech free for all platform.
The main difference between old internet and new internet is people were generally more honest back then and generally live and let live.
Sure if you had a DeviantArt you might get raided with gore and dicks but the people who were fucking with you knew they were fucking with you for no reason. That's the difference for me nowadays. If I got raided on DA nowadays it be more for moral reason.

Like when you doxed someone you knew what you were doing, you knew if you got caught you were in for some deep shit, but you were honest that you just really fucking hated someone. Nowadays it feels like everyone tries to justify their doxxing.
"A-actually I'm making the world a better place." Basically.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I have not yet been banned from KF but I have the feeling its coming. After something like six years of smooth sailing, I got two threadbans, both for the trumped-up charge of "derailing the topic."

The first time, someone used a term I had never seen before, I asked what it meant, and rather than answering, the people had a spergout.

The second time was in a topic on a specific lolcow. There was someone in that topic who was such an A-log that he even blatantly made shit up, and I outright said "None of that shit ever happened," which resulted in this dude flipping out and accusing me of being this lolcow's biggest defender (note that I had actually been very critical of this cow for years before this slapfight ensued). Not long after, something a person posted prompted me to make a joke about the incident, not even mentioning the sperg by name.... the sperg chimped out.

In both cases, I did in fact continue to post things that were relevant to the topic at hand and barely even engaged with the spergs. And yet for some reason Jewsh took the sperg's side. It can't even be a case of seniority, as I had actually been on the farms longer than any of these people.

Its amazing, KF used to pride itself on being like the "old internet" where fake grown men couldn't just cry to mods like on reddit... and yet now that's precisely what KF is turning into. A hugbox where spergs are coddled and given gentles coos and reassurances.
They actually usually side with the ones doing reports so they could have reported you out of being butthurt. Which is even more pathetic. They encourage report fagging and usually act on at least one instance.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Both. I probably sent $400 USD+ over the years. My superchats were always sent anonymously but you could usually tell which ones were mine because they usually had cringey videos attached.
Whoa, I assumed paypigs had free reign to do as they wished. Had it been a long time since you tipped him? I liked you as a poster, but Kiwifarms is in a weird place right now, so many users make it their lives.

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
They actually usually side with the ones doing reports so they could have reported you out of being butthurt. Which is even more pathetic. They encourage report fagging and usually act on at least one instance.
So basically, despite the whole "free speech" thing, the reality is that every post is being reported, all the time, for anything from genuine offenses to mispelling a word in a way that triggers someone?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
So basically, despite the whole "free speech" thing, the reality is that every post is being reported, all the time, for anything from genuine offenses to mispelling a word in a way that triggers someone?
Maybe not to that extreme but basically over the slightest butthurt in hopes of them having broken a rule or something. He does pick favorites but even many paypigs are not safe. So you never know who can be on the chopping block. You can disagree with some no lifer and get stalked or say something in a thread a mod lurks in and they didn't like it or someone could get you to derail the topic and escape consequences when they report it first and you didn't because you were not butthurt. My thoughts are it is a psychological power trip. The mods would side with the one who conforms and acknowledges their authority by reporting and assume because you also didn't report it you don't respect them and even if they instigated it would side with them out of spite. If both people report it it's up in the air and they just pick favorites or personal bias on the argument and all the mods probably have widely different opinions so it is literally impossible to please them all because even they disagree. This is from observation testing and basically their own mouths. They say even if it might not break the rules and you think it does report anyway to be sure and they all personally read every one. I'm pretty sure using the ban hammer is their favorite part of the job so it makes sense. They also have private discord cliques within the farms, i suspect several groups i encountered before have them such as uttp off shoot tpng or at least it's what it was known as back in the day, they associated with puritans which is a troll group with a page on the farms and encyclopedia dramatica. The groups in discord are to gang upnon people especially with socks on Kiwifarms. And also to report them together of course. There is a hige chance that puritans are using socks on Kiwifarms too but last i checked they used the mewe app.

Last edited:

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
It's a delicate balance between free speech, pay pigging and ego stroking... mood swings are an important factor too. Kiwifarms is like walking on the eggshells of retarded chickens.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
I called Null a faggot simp and the thin-skinned pussy gave the hammer for it
mexican.png