Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Anyone got the screencap of when Null was in the chat and said this?
I was in the chat but I didn't take a screencap, this person is misrepresenting it a little bit. Null didn't say anything about Lidl Drip being a man except he called Lidl a "he" once. The thing is tho that Null always goes back and forth calling Lidl he/she/they, it's like he can not make up his mind. I think he is being vague on purpose because he wants to give off the impression that they don't know each other. He is desperate to make it seem like he knows so little about this person whose thread he is personally jannying and always swoops in to defend that he doesn't even know their gender. Same with Lidl pretending that Null and her don't know each other at all.

If you believe the whole "I have no relations with this janny" bullcrap I got a bridge to sell you.

Null has been melting down in the woman hate thread crying about how they are "following users across the site and harassing them" the same thing Lidl has given as a reason for taking a "break" from the site. Null is angry that his poontang got chased away if you ask me. All that white-knighting for nothing. Well, until she comes back attention whoring in a few days of course.

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
Lidl Drip is "taking a break" because bullying from KF members *snort

Lidl's profile:
View attachment 41424
View attachment 41425
Gaslighting only works if you're smarter than the people you're trying to fool, Josh.
lidldrip.png
I'm still sure it was Dyn, and they definitely would talk to each other, because they always showed up around the same time. One showing up in a thread always meant the other two weren't far behind.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I was in the chat but I didn't take a screencap, this person is misrepresenting it a little bit. Null didn't say anything about Lidl Drip being a man except he called Lidl a "he" once. The thing is tho that Null always goes back and forth calling Lidl he/she/they, it's like he can not make up his mind. I think he is being vague on purpose because he wants to give off the impression that they don't know each other. He is desperate to make it seem like he knows so little about this person whose thread he is personally jannying and always swoops in to defend that he doesn't even know their gender. Same with Lidl pretending that Null and her don't know each other at all.

If you believe the whole "I have no relations with this janny" bullcrap I got a bridge to sell you.

Null has been melting down in the woman hate thread crying about how they are "following users across the site and harassing them" the same thing Lidl has given as a reason for taking a "break" from the site. Null is angry that his poontang got chased away if you ask me. All that white-knighting for nothing. Well, until she comes back attention whoring in a few days of course.

I am changing my vote I want Lidl to be a gay guy, its so much funnier if he's catfishing Null and Null is doing all this for faggotry

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
Lidl Derangement Syndrome is real, idk what it is but I'm seeing it from some of you retards too. Don't get lost in the sauce.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
To be fair i see the same energy in the null thread. I just casually hate most users and jannies on kf and join the fun, for me lidl is just another user/janny i make fun of like glowie and sig. There isn't much to read into though. It's clearly a janny sock but the real question is which one. I personally don't care who it is but it is still funny to speculate because i know it upsets lidl, who does read this thread and probably obsesses over it.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Could it be a Twinkie sock? Twinkie recently came back, right and shortly after Lidl disappears? But honestly I don't think that Lidl is a janny sock because what would be the point of a janny having a sock account and then still getting obvious preferential treatment? Null is personally doing all the jannying in the man hate thread, he has admitted as much. The question is why.

If Banged Every Gay in LA was right and the goal was somehow that Lidl and Josh have a sinister plan with the man hate thread to convince everyone that Lidl is a woman and they want to make all the BP posters racist (lol), why would Josh then "misgender" Lidl by calling Lidl a "he"? If he was in one this plan for a gay man Lidl to pretend to be a woman why isn't Josh playing along? It's honestly very weird. I still think that Josh wants to pretend not to know Lidl and not know that Lidl is a woman because he doesn't want to look like a simp trying to smash e-puss after saying a million times that he would NEVER date an e-girl. The real question is how Lidl managed to get Null's favor. Is Lidl catfishing Josh? You'd think after so many years on the internet this has already been tried many times without success as far as I can tell. People on here even discussed it before. Is he getting desperate since he turned 30? But then why not go for an actual confirmed woman like that Kay-Ann person?

I do find it very entertaining to try and unravel this mystery.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I don't think that Lidl is a janny sock because what would be the point of a janny having a sock account
Consider the fact that an user got a pink triangle within two minutes of back talking Lidl. That's an awfully short time. You got to have Mod status to give PTs, it's reasonable to think that Lidl was a sock of someone with mod powers.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Consider the fact that an user got a pink triangle within two minutes of back talking Lidl. That's an awfully short time. You got to have Mod status to give PTs, it's reasonable to think that Lidl was a sock of someone with mod powers.
I'd be willing to concede that it's just a janny I suppose but there's way too many coincidences going on for it to be anyone else. I've looked at all the jannies post history and none of their writing styles are remotely close to Lidl's.
If I ever feel motivated enough to make the case I'll show you what I mean.
Also, if it's not Josh why would they ban users for saying so on Lidl's profile? What's the hurry to shut it down if it's not true?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
What's the hurry to shut it down if it's not true?
In case something else comes out. Lidl was suspected of being other joshy bum chums. I don't know much of what was posted on Lidl's profile, there was some accusations of Lidl being a tranny, that might catch a spite ban, but I think it's more likely Lidl is/was a long time pal of the broom, one who has a number of socks.

I would like to put forward a theory that has already been floated, to explain the rum do's: joshy is in a secret and oblique battle with the jannies. It's quite plain that the head broom is shit at running a niche internet gossip forum, and relies too much on other people (remember him kneeing for the girl dick to get the site back on the clearnet?), it's reasonable to think that petty squabbles are being settled via Pas Ag sock warfare.

Think of how many times a day joshy gets catfished...

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
View attachment 41487
The real question is could Null let go off his extreme autism enough to spell internet with lowercase i in every single post while pretending to be someone else?
Yes, very obviously. Multiple people have pointed this exact idiosyncrasy out in this thread alone. Josh knows his adoring audience very well, which isn't difficult since they're amazingly dumber than he is.
It's not remotely difficult to be self aware enough to change things about your writing style. If you want to pretend to be British spell shit like a moron. Cheque out what an absolute Bong I am, aluminium and all that wot wot.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It's not remotely difficult to be self aware enough to change things about your writing style.
It's one thing to change your writing style (even tho, I think the broom is too low functioning even for that), it's entirely another to start simping for E-lame, even ironically. Why would the broom do that, considering one of the main thread that causes him grief is that one?

That is more in line with a certain skallywag who the broom is fond of (evidenced by the protection they get on site).

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
It's one thing to change your writing style (even tho, I think the broom is too low functioning even for that), it's entirely another to start simping for E-lame, even ironically. Why would the broom do that, considering one of the main thread that causes him grief is that one?

That is more in line with a certain skallywag who the broom is fond of (evidenced by the protection they get on site).
I'm of the opinion that all is forgiven when done for irony's sake but I didn't know Lidl Jewsh started "simping" for her. I'd assume it's because Elaine does her best and dumbest work when feeling overly confident. I think everyone in the sektur knows how responsive she is to being gassed up.
Which skallywag do you mean? I'm not aware of any of the $100/month club being on her side

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Which is why there would be no reason for joshy to sock up. History says he would be against that.
Yeah your logic isn't tracking. Josh's secret world and public world are perpetually at odds, as is the case for most people. The guy who moralfags and ramble about degeneracy is the same guy who admitted to jerking off to shotacon and once considered himself to be a gay.
All we can speculate do is speculate based on what we know about details that were offered for public scrutiny.
But yeah naw, the reason he'd sock is because he can't shitpost and be a more honest version of himself under his Null moniker.
5dbbc569a06cdc270918e22bb97d6100835db5d0f625d1463225b11ff1424982.jpg
Luerk moahar.
No one cares about le deeplore of bootleg Kiwi Farms and I'm not afflicted with Elaine Derangement Syndrome enough to know the regular posters in her threads, just speak like a normal person.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
But yeah naw, the reason he'd sock is because he can't shitpost and be a more honest version of himself under his Null moniker.
This is part of why i suspect it is null himself or at the very least a janny. I lean towards null but it's at least one of those. It shows when people shit on lidl's bad takes and he has to white knight the account, like with the sssniperwolf thing. Normally he would call that behavior stupid but he's a simp and wanted to pretend to act like there are more users on the site by badly larping as a yas queen slay feminist woman to try and manipulate pubic perception of the forum's opinion. But then it failed so he had to double down and post cringe on main which drew more attention to himself. Seems like the most simple solution because he probably is that stupid since he makes it more obvious when users disappear like in the Soviet Union for any interaction with either that rubs them the wrong way. "Hold on let me hop on main to ban you, i don't even have to log out now i can just switch tabs with st and net."

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Yeah your logic isn't tracking.
To you. Y'see...
You said "why would a janny have a sock?" joshy is a janny, ergo... I understand that you WANT Lidl to be the broom, and I understand you have a problem with people not agreeing with you. However, that's not an air tight case
No one cares about le deeplore of bootleg Kiwi Farms
Got to ask the question: Why are you here, then? You can get pissy if you want, but I'm not constantly going to repeat stuff that isn't "deeplore", but common knowledge.

Last edited: