Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Or Lidl is Dyn. Would explain the shared love of "Durr I'm only pretending to be retarded" attempts at trolling.
That's something I have considered as well, but why would Dyn make a second account pretending to be a woman? His gimmick still works very well and people fall for it all the time. I also don't think Dyn is that gay for Josh, Dyn has never shown any interest in MATI as far as I am aware. Dyn also seems way more intelligent and well spoken than Lidl, he seems more like a boomer while Lidl is definitely a zoomer. Dyn also very different politics apart from the feminist trolling. He seems to be a genuine liberal who doesn't have an issue with trans people for example.

Godwinsimp

Registered
That's something I have considered as well, but why would Dyn make a second account pretending to be a woman? His gimmick still works very well and people fall for it all the time. I also don't think Dyn is that gay for Josh, Dyn has never shown any interest in MATI as far as I am aware. Dyn also seems way more intelligent and well spoken than Lidl, he seems more like a boomer while Lidl is definitely a zoomer. Dyn also very different politics apart from the feminist trolling. He seems to be a genuine liberal who doesn't have an issue with trans people for example.
Dyn used to call in to MATI when Null still took calls.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Dyn make a second account pretending to be a woman?
Why not? You don't think Dyn wouldn't ever make a sock account, for any form of trolling? Dyn isn't their first account.
I also don't think Dyn is that gay for Josh
Hmmmmmm... As gay for joshy than Lidl? No. But if you were a closeted homo (and the evidence for joshy is overwhelming, ergo... if you are male... and prepared to pay pig for him... just a theory), it would be a great way to express your repressed feelings.

Minor sperg...

If you think about it, Kwiffar aren't much different from Groypers. Even before Trump. It's the same arrested development, stuck at high school, still seething that they weren't that smart or popular. The kind of people who got through by kissing up and having pushy parents, prepared to blame all the other kids for getting their little darling into trouble, making up disorders and shit to excuse the fuckwittery of the fuckwits they produced.

These people left school, and got into debt getting crap degrees in pointless subjects with no real world worth, and are now bitter on the internet about "Duh Jooooz" "SHit skins" "ANyone but their piss head mother, who drank through out their pregnancy, etc". And of course the "fags and bitches".

While being totally faggy fags kissing up to a manboy who is a bigger cow than the majority of the cows on Commie Farms. The difference between Spic and the broom (and this kills joshy every single second of his life) is that Spic isn't short, fat, spaz eyed, autistic drone voiced git. He's a git, oh yes, but he gets invited on "The popular kids" podcasts. What's the broom got? Turkey Tom.

ANd ofc course all groypers and kwiffar are self loathing gays. But that goes without saying.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Hmmmmmm... As gay for joshy than Lidl? No. But if you were a closeted homo (and the evidence for joshy is overwhelming, ergo... if you are male... and prepared to pay pig for him... just a theory), it would be a great way to express your repressed feelings.
It would be hilarious if Dyn and Josh were secretly gay lovers, but I don't really see any evidence for Dyn being gay and in love with Josh, he's been claiming to have a wife with BPD for years pretty consistently. Dyn is Australian and his posting times seem to be consistent with that, while Lidl I believe is European or at least knows enough about European culture to pretend to be. Dyn is also not a chatfag. Null has been known to simp for female forum users in the past, it's not novel behavior from him, especially as he is getting older and more desperate to get that family he wants.

vtoob.png

I don't see Null appear within minutes to defend anyone else like this.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I don't see Null appear within minutes to defend anyone else like this.
TBF Lidl will more often or not confect some post to garner joshys sympathy. He hates vtubers because he wanted to be one (he actually floated the idea, prolly on the MATI thread (and ircc some were keen), but I think Pedmenco beat him to it. joshy could forgive the many (admitted) socks of his shilling his grooming show, but when Pedmenco "stole his idea" of being a creepy guy with a camp voice trying to entice younger viewers... That's when all vtubers became nonces.

I still press x on Lidl being female, unless I'm too old and all my experiences with women have been IRL and not with women would simp for the broom who (if they really ARE women) they seem to all be Venti types ie women who are not intelligent, artistic, funny or insighful, or indeed seemingly of any use (you wouldn't breed with Venti, I mean... Female Mutt FAS eyed Eraserhead type babies, do you want a baby like that? I don't a baby like that...).

Minor Sperg II

That's the thing about the Terfs, they are fucking stupid, even for women. I was commenting on a terf channel (she ended up getting a thread on KF) and she replied back, and we got into a bit of back and forth, and every comment she just showed her ignorance of the of trannie realpolitik.

I've stated this before, but the terfs are the mothers of the troons, they both are cultural marxists, terfs cannot beat troons, because they can't accept Biological realism (ie xx is xx, xy is xy and never the twain shall meet) because that destroys their own argument that women are physically the same as (or should be seen as) men.

SHe said she voted for Biden (of course) and hated Trump (of course), and when I asked her how she felt about the video of Biden publicly molesting kids (because the terven are soooooooo about protecting Da Kidz from dem nonce trannies) she just said "I didn't know about that". Of course she didn't.

So, that's the type of women that simp for the broom, women as mental as Ash, and if Lidl is a woman, she'll be making an account here soon enough to bitch about him, like Gays (who has me blocked btw) who has a lil beef with Lidl. WHich is pretty gay.

joshy is no different from any of the abusive cows, like Gunt, cuz c'mon, he is, he may not be Ted Bundy, but he let his dog die (and real women cannot forgive that), except that Gunt has actually done it. He got women (well, young women) knocked up a couple. broom is one of those guys who would end up getting catfished, and get married to some bint 10x worse than his Mum, and he'll snap one day... only he won't. If joshy really had a gf he wouldn't be on Commie Farms all the time. A good janny is like a good diplomat, you don't know of them, they are invisible... because they are DOING THEIR FUCKING JOB. Not running gayops to smite the YTer who made fun of him, banwanking to make himself feel important.

btw this is how you know Kissinger was not a good diplomat.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
I still press x on Lidl being female, unless I'm too old
No offense, but both you and Gays from LA seem like boomers who don't have much experience with terminally online women. They aren't too different from terminally online men except they sperg about incels instead of jews.

Another thing I just remembered was another thing I think Gays from LA pointed out which is that Null mentioned on his podcast that he talks to "a woman's council" or something like that to get the opinion of women from the site on women specific topics. If there is such a thing as a secret "women's council" that Null is in private DMs in I'm willing to bet that Lidl is the head of that group. I'm thinking that Lidl and Null's views on everything align because they have taken on each others views as is very common with couples and they are rabidly defending each other all day because they are banging (or e-banging, whatever). I agree it is only a matter of time until it all blows up in his face.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I wanted to reply to Gays From LA to say basically the same thing Chrysler Building already said
This person you're referring to is on my ignore list and I am not interested in anything they have to say. I will not unfold their post to read anything they are saying in response to me.

I think Gays From LA isn't actually reading the manhate thread so I don't blame him for thinking Lidl is a guy, but if you read all that crap I think it's pretty obvious Lidl is a seething femcel.
I don't care what he posts in that thread. If you feel there's anything in particular I need to see, screengrab it and post it here, don't just vaguely refer to things.

I focus on what Lidl posts in the MATI thread because that's where he goes to be with the boys and to be one of the boys. If he sounds different in the Man Hate thread it's because that's where he goes to LARP, whereas he's letting his hair down in the MATI thread. This is what these LARPers do, they will behave one way before the one group they want to manipulate into doing their bidding, while behaving in a completely different way when they are amongst "their" buddies. Lidl sounds 100% like a man in the MATI thread. I don't give a fuck if he LARPs convincingly as a woman in another thread, I already pointed out that 99% of Lidl's "feminist" talking points are pilfered from subreddits like /r/FemaleDatingStrategy. He only sounds convincing to you because you've never read /r/FemaleDatingStrategy, or you would see how everything is stolen talking points from threads that were posted there years ago. He posts the literally same thing, he just gives it a far right spin so that it's more in line with KF's far right radicalization.

Let me give you an actual documented example of this:

There is a thread on KF about a extremely fucked up, highly manipulative, highly disturbed troon called Laurelai Bailey. Laurelai, who is accused of being rapist by other troons, he disappeared from the internet, adopted a new Reddit identity and using that new identity... became the moderator of /r/rape. Yes, you read that correctly, an accused rapist was moderating a support group of rape victims on Reddit for years, with no one vetting him and no one figuring out who he was previously. Laurelai got to read the traumatic posts of female rape victims on /r/rape for years, studying and internalizing their voices. Laurelai went full DARVO on /r/rape and even lied about being a victim of rape himself. He told this DARVO lie just to win the trust of actual rape victims on /r/rape.

This is a good analogy for how I view Lidl and the Man Hate thread on KF.
I view Lidl as a Laurelai - someone who was exposed and got themselves a new identity that allowed them to reemerge and reinfiltrate the same community that had rejected them as a wolf in sheep's clothing - and I view the Man Hate thread on KF as Lidl's version of /r/rape.

This is literally how far these sick LARPers will go just to get their rocks off. Do not underestimate the insane pathological depth of their LARPing. It's a sexual fetish for them to do this to unsuspecting people. I am sure there are plenty of women in the Man Hate who are legitimately traumatized by their experiences with men and just want to vent online. What Lidl is doing to those women on KF is as a fucked up as what Laurelai did to the women (and other rape victims) in /r/rape.

Again, read everything that has already been posted this thread from the start until now. You will see that Lidl 1) admitted that he's a man and 2) he said he puts out disinfo to throw people off and confuse them 3) he has a history of pretending to be a woman online (his previous persona on KF was also a woman). I don't give a fuck how much AI art he's posting of himself as a woman with Null as his dog, since that's just a part of his admitted disinfo campaign.

I don't care about rumours that he's DMing with Null, or that he's Null's girlfriend. There is literally no evidence for either of those claims.

It would also explain Null's sudden interest in feminism and hate of /pol/ "rapefugees" as he calls them now. He is trying to impress his feminist e-gf.

Null is not a feminist and has no interest whatsoever in feminism. Null has never read a feminist book in his life and has no clue about the history of feminism. Null just occasionally appropriates TERF talking points when discussing troons. Null actually hates feminism, hates feminists and hates all they have achieved for women. When SCOTUS overturned Roe vs. Wade Null did a whole MATI gloating about it, claiming that women who have abortions are indiscriminately all whores (not rape victims, not married women engaged in family planning, nope, all whores), while at the same time saying that he will only make an exception for black women, who should continue to have abortions because Null doesn't want any more black babies to be born in the US. If you think that's a feminist you have your definition of feminism all fucked up.

Another thing I just remembered was another thing I think Gays from LA pointed out which is that Null mentioned on his podcast that he talks to "a woman's council" or something like that to get the opinion of women from the site on women specific topics

No, that wasn't me, someone else mentioned that. I said I have no idea what this "women's council" is and I do not recall ever hearing Null mention on MATI that he talks to a "women's council". TBH, I don't see why any woman in her right mind would bother talking to a far right trad-LARPer like Null unless it was to troll him. If Lidl has DMed Null, as some here are insisting he has, and sworn up and down that he's a real woman, he's lying.

but both you and Gays from LA seem like boomers who don't have much experience with terminally online women.

Like I said a million times, I am a Gen Xer, not a boomer. If you don't know the difference between the two, don't address me.

Last edited:

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
So you refuse to even read the thread that you base your entire judgement of Lidl on but you expect me to read this wall of text? You clearly are very set in your belief because you think it is very clever, even though it makes zero sense and my answer is much more obvious. I find it amusing to discuss Lidl because of the mystery surrounding this poster, but you seem genuinely angry, I'm starting to think maybe you are a bit jealous like Nektar Geist suggested and perhaps you are just writing about your own fantasies regarding "the broom" (that is a funny nickname for him, I like it).

The fact that you block users on here who disagree with you is extremely immature.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
"women's council"
That's what he calls the Pick-Me-Ninnys, who he thinks are women, or who he wants to believe are (regardless of how much Kwiffar say they hate Blaine the nonce, and say he is one of the onioneers, they often fail to see his obvious socks), so I think a lot of "women" who contact joshy are troons who either want to hatch him or kill him. TBH how much you think women are prepared to dox to prove to the broom they are really xx? Not much unless they are completely bonkers.

I'm aware of how mental wymbyms can be, up close. I've physically been in the room the severe with PMS (house mates as well as girlfriends I cohabited with). I'll give you I'm not a terminally online (only really got into this part of the "sektur" due to lockdown, and to address this
No offense, but both you and Gays from LA seem like boomers
Not everyone older than you is a boomer, sonny jim. US boomers go until the mid 60s (UK boomers, my parents gen) until the mid 50s Boomer is one of the most over used terms. When I was a teen there was dial up. However, I grew up with a Father in the house (he worked away a lot, but he had to), and I did play in bands and DJ, so I know I met a wider range of women (they are all mad, but they are not all the same).

And thanks for Gays for chiming in and proving my point.

Back to Lidl... and Dyn
lidldyn.png
lidldyn2.png
Lidl and Dyn working out an act? btw the Bible just says sinful/immoral... Dyn the moid has to assume it's a whore.
lidldyn3.png
Dyn is allowed because... Lidl is Dyn?

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Lidl and Dyn working out an act? btw the Bible just says sinful/immoral... Dyn the moid has to assume it's a whore.
Dyn being a male pick-me in the man-hate thread is embarrassing. This interaction sort of friendly banter and inside jokes between Dyn and Lidl is what makes me think they know each other. Lidl also admitted earlier in the man-hate thread that Dyn and her were having private discussions in DMs. I could see Dyn being a wingman for the broom trying to hook him up with someone from the lolcow.farm discord.

Those at least look like him (fat). This one is way more cringe if you ask me.
lidl.png

Lidl clearly has a thing for internet neo-nazis. Gays from LA is right about that. He just doesn't realize that plenty of crazy women are into Nazis and serial killers. There is an entire thread on lolcow.farm where they thirst over those sort of men.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
Lolcow.farm is basically the same as that subreddit but as an imageboard that also discusses lolcows, Lidl has admitted several times to be a lolcow.farm user. Lidl seems to be friends with both Dynastia and Josh, both of whom were also in the past posting on lolcow.farm and Null even wanted to take over that site because it's basically Beauty Parlor but as an imageboard. Dynastia also said in the manhate thread that he used to be a user in the lolcow.farm discord server, possible he has met Lidl there. Lidl is always sperging out in chat about typical woman shit and combined with her posts all having a very obvious femcel vibe to them I am inclined to believe she is a woman. It would also be a much simpler explanation as to why she receives special attention from Josh. The whole "Lidl is a gay man and it's all a play to turn the BP women into far-right" is possible but seems a bit far out there as opposed to the much simpler explanation that Lidl is a woman that is talking privately to Null, they send each other threads which is why they always appear at the same time in the same threads (if Lidl was just stalking Null's profile that doesn't explain how often Lidl posts just before Null) and it also explains why Lidl's reports are answered instantly. Lidl also doesn't seem to be far-right at all, she seems more like a leftist to me who has watched too much MATI and taken on Null's racism as a way to impress him. Lidl is often shitting on /pol/ users and hates all the men from the A&H forum. It would also explain Null's sudden interest in feminism and hate of /pol/ "rapefugees" as he calls them now. He is trying to impress his feminist e-gf. Whenever Null and Lidl interact in the chat it seems playful and familiar, even if Lidl says something that would make Null sperg out if it came from anyone else he just plays along with it or reacts with a "pls no bully" type of response. It is very strange and unusual behavior from him as he usually can not take a joke at all and reacts very hostile from people slightly provoking him. I also find it strange that Lidl always calls him "Null" instead of "Josh/Jewsh/Jersh" like the other parasocial MATI stans. Almost like trying to create the illusion of being less familiar than they are.
I guess that makes sense. And doesn't Jewsh have a history of trying to pursue female users on KF? Maybe he's finally found his true love; An obese femcel terf tradwife!

Last edited:

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
I guess that makes sense. And doesn't Jewsh have a history of trying to pursue female users on KF? Maybe he's finally found his true love; An obese femcel terf tradwife!
Yeah and let's be real, where else is he going to find a gf? He even walked back his "never date a fan" thing to say that if you do it like Pewdiepie and only date one fan then it's okay. A MATI superfan will fluff his ego and tell him how great and based he is while a Serbian woman probably thinks he is a weirdo.

TBH how much you think women are prepared to dox to prove to the broom they are really xx? Not much unless they are completely bonkers.
No doubt they are completely bonkers, but apparently women do send him unsolicited nude photos in the DMs.

untitled.png

Relevant Lidl post chastising those women.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Yeah and let's be real, where else is he going to find a gf? He even walked back his "never date a fan" thing to say that if you do it like Pewdiepie and only date one fan then it's okay. A MATI superfan will fluff his ego and tell him how great and based he is while a Serbian woman probably thinks he is a weirdo.

No doubt they are completely bonkers, but apparently women do send him unsolicited nude photos in the DMs.

View attachment 40768

Relevant Lidl post chastising those women.
"Ignore that Null was such a thirsty coomer he took n00ds to do a stream hate the woman who sent the n00ds"
This has to be Null or a mod at this point Lidl's major purpose in life seems to be to defend Null.