Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Here's another perspective, food for thought. Using all those talking points that feminists use in the Man Hate thread isn't just for the sake of converting misandrists. It's another slight towards women without being overt about it. Letting the TERFs come and say whatever shit they want that will definitely not be used against them in the future if shit hits the fan.
That's a very good point actually, and a realistic possibility: the idea that Lidl set up the Man Hate thread to allow misandric women to come in and make a fool of themselves rather than the men they are ranting about. Lidl doesn't really care about women, because he is a closeted homosexual man so his main preoccupation is men. If women go into the Man Hate thread and act like hysterical harpies, that's just very top kek amusing to him, the same way a documentary like Grey Gardens became such a cult hit amongst certain section of of the homosexual community. It's gay men laughing at two elderly demented women. Lidl is likely doing the same thing with the more unhinged posts in Man Hate. That's like his own homegrown version of Grey Gardens.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
That's a very good point actually, and a realistic possibility: the idea that Lidl set up the Man Hate thread to allow misandric women to come in and make a fool of themselves rather than the men they are ranting about. Lidl doesn't really care about women, because he is a closeted homosexual man so his main preoccupation is men. If women go into the Man Hate thread and act like hysterical harpies, that's just very top kek amusing to him, the same way a documentary like Grey Gardens became such a cult hit amongst certain section of of the homosexual community. It's gay men laughing at two elderly demented women. Lidl is likely doing the same thing with the more unhinged posts in Man Hate. That's like his own homegrown version of Grey Gardens.
I figure this is why there's suddenly a lot of gays who are jumping ship too. Demeaning women to the point where they are no longer attractive so they might as well fuck the catboy kinda vibe.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hey, I hate Null too and I am not a Redditor, in fact, I spent years trying to expose censorious Redditors on Null's forum, only to have my first ever post in the KF Reddit thread warning people about Bardfinn deleted by Null's dumbfuck moderators, who then added insult to injury by banning me from that thread. After my first attempt at bringing Bardfinn to the attention of KF was so aggressively sabotaged by Null's mod, I literally had to wait for over a year until another Kiwi decided to write an OP on Bardfinn (using a lot of the stuff I had dug up and posted elsewhere) before I felt comfortable to post about Bardfinn again on KF:

It's weird to see people say all these weird conspiracy theories about Null as if he was some super mysterious internet supervillain. It seems most of those people hate him because he is a "nazi transphobe". Redditors, smh.

But instead of talking about what I was actually doing - or trying to do, if it wasn't for Null and his fuckwit moderators - all these years on KF, Lidl would rather make up lies about me.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidlnonce.png
Lidl to the Amber Heard Supporter account, who was replying to someone who posted a cap of one of those boards (4chan, prolly, that's the icky boyz one, isn't it) and obvz, what's on the internet is representative of global opinion.

"If there was such a thing as "good men" they would be killing pedophiles in the streets." All of them? Wymbym too? How about part time freeze peach advocate the broom?

"This dude is just utterly desperate for attention, but look at the guys unironically upvoting this"

Desperate for attention... I have to commend Lidl's LARP as a "Right on" Wymbym. The failing to understand irony, or even sarcasm, the bitterness about asspats, very feminine.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Elaine said a while back that she's gonna do a whole Livestream about Lidl Drip. I don't know when that stream is going to happen, but hope Elaine discusses this post:

So yeah you admit your claim about all these women drawing horrible hentai is pulled out of your ass. Most women online I have seen draw smut just draw fujoshit, aka two gay men kissing each other. And that's because most of them were molested so they can't look at a man and a woman making love without being reminded of their uncle raping them and find safety in watching two men be romantic to each other cause it doesn't involve them and lets them imagine a world where men are not rape-apes.

I honestly think you might be projecting a bit onto women here, since you're the one reading smut like 50 shades and rape hentai and just think "This is made for women, so they must like it?". When it's been known that BDSM has ALWAYS been a con by men to try and get women to accept abuse by shaming them for being "vanilla pillow princess starfishes" if they don't want a man to beat and choke them.

"Most women online I have seen draw smut just draw fujoshit, aka two gay men kissing each other.", so why is Lidl, who claims to hate all anime, even looking at these images of gay men kissing?

Lidl says that women are being shamed for not liking BDSM, but then Lidl himself constantly posts about getting really excited at these fantasies he has of Null "raping" Dick Masterson and other enemies. Methinks it's Lidl himself who's ashamed of his hardcore BDSM homosexual rape fantasies involving Null topping other men.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
A user called AndroidRaptor got partially doxed in the Easy To Track Username Hall of Fame thread, confirmed to be female. The user in question handled it better than most and wasn't too bothered by it.

Of course Lidl had to say something about the situation, as he couldn't have a real woman taking away the attention he craves.

Screenshot_20231010-132017_Brave.jpg

TheAnimeRetard

Registered
Screenshot_20231011-102951.png
Posting this gay DM I got in this channel specifically because it's obviously related to some posts I rated related to the Lidl Drip autism.

Imagining getting so butt blasted over negrates that you have to DM me and tell me to stop.

He says Josh banned him over his DMs but this kind of spergery is suspect to me and makes me think the ban might be more understandable in his case. He mentioned DMing him about the Sneed Chat and was mad when Null would not change how his website works just because 1 user (Gays From LA) demanded it should be different. Then there's the other thing with him saying Null gaslighted him and he brings that one up often. It is totally in character for Josh to act like that but I'm curious how the DM was now seeing how I got a spergy DM for such a stupid non issue.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's Lidl denying high domestic violence numbers amongst lesbian couples:

The myth of lesbians having extraordinary high domestic abuse rates is based on ONE study in which lesbians were asked "Have you ever in your life experienced domestic violence by a romantic partner?". It was never asked what the sex of the partner was. A lot of lesbians have dated men in the past before "coming out" and I'd wager a bet that being domestically abused by a man makes you realize you are a lesbian like nothing else.

If Lidl hates homosexual degenerates as much as he LARPs he does, what the fuck does he care if lesbians are beating the shit about of each other? As a self-loathing homosexual, Lidl should be glad that homosexuals were exposed to be violent and abusive, especially if it was homosexual women who are useless to a gay man like Lidl.

I bet Lidl never actually been to the UK and has never tasted English food:

You can't possibly drink enough to make british food good, but the brits sure do try.

You can offer british people the most high quality groceries for a low price, but they still don't know how to cook an edible meal with them.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidllurks.png
Looks like Lidl has been a lurking. You'll never get to joshy heaven if you keep reminding people of his thread over here. No matter how much you pay piggy for him. Same for the E-lame simpin'. Why? Who really knows, maybe it's something to do with being a man (citation needed).