Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Lidl rides in on ((((their)))) white horse...
lidlwhiteknightin2.png
Again, "he was a teen, you can't hold it against him". lol the fat faggot admitted to wanking to catboys. Lidl, you have been very disingenuous abou the Diddler arc. They are ALL nonces, including the one you paypig for. Maybe someone here would like to explain it to Lidl Derp.

Lidl rides in on ((((their)))) white horse...
View attachment 40791
Again, "he was a teen, you can't hold it against him". lol the fat faggot admitted to wanking to catboys. Lidl, you have been very disingenuous abou the Diddler arc. They are ALL nonces, including the one you paypig for. Maybe someone here would like to explain it to Lidl Derp.
Remember when chaggot raped a 13 year old at age 18? Where was this faggot to cry "wah chaggot was only a teenager" but he has to defend Josh so he can keep his position of shadow mod.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
Lidl really riles up the "/pol/rapefugees" that Null doesn't like and I think their entire gambit is that Lidl will go into threads to throw out bait, people take the bait every single time and derail the thread to be about Lidl, all these people get bans, slowly the site is being rid of all the people that Null now considers undesirable. If you're not yet ignoring Lidl's posts you are playing into what they want.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Lidl really riles up the "/pol/rapefugees" that Null doesn't like and I think their entire gambit is that Lidl will go into threads to throw out bait, people take the bait every single time and derail the thread to be about Lidl, all these people get bans, slowly the site is being rid of all the people that Null now considers undesirable. If you're not yet ignoring Lidl's posts you are playing into what they want.
Are you Lidl Drip sir?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidltaut.png
Lidl checked this thread and learnt a new word. Here's another: Tautology. Disingenuous is enough. You don't need liar. Lidl back tracks on the pegging comment, maybe because they want to get pegged by the broom.
lidltaut2.png
And just like that...
lidltaut3.png
BOOM, Lidl runs crying to the broom closet (case) and Citizen Smith gets pink triangled... Lidl can't possibly have a job. Not with that level of autism.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 40809
Lidl checked this thread and learnt a new word. Here's another: Tautology. Disingenuous is enough. You don't need liar. Lidl back tracks on the pegging comment, maybe because they want to get pegged by the broom.
View attachment 40810
And just like that...
View attachment 40811
BOOM, Lidl runs crying to the broom closet (case) and Citizen Smith gets pink triangled... Lidl can't possibly have a job. Not with that level of autism.
At this point it's either null or a janny sock.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Every other item that Null addressed on MATI yesterday started with him showing a Lidl post.

He's really doubling down on his enabling of Lidl's bullshit on the forum:

NullLidlOnMATI.jpg

I insist that Null very likely already knows that Lidl is a man, and that Null is deliberately enabling Lidl's tradthot-LARP because Null wants to introduce the TERFs on KF to racism and far right politics through Lidl's Man Hate thread.

Remember, Null once did a whole thread on KF where he tried to convince all the TERF cat ladies that they really do want to have children and are just repressing their natural urges, and they all told him to just fuck off. Null knows that he, as a man, has no control or influence over all these women on KF... but a Null-clone pretending to be a woman might still be able to manipulate them in his place. That's what I suspect the end game of this whole LARP is.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Gays still hasn't gotten over joshy calling (((them))) a tranny and banning them for being an annoying Mary Sue.

View attachment 40840
Rickets is continuing to be mean about the broom... joshy is the one with the diagnosed personality disorder. js.
Wow, Josh gets more super chats than Rekaka, riveting stuff. I can't believe this is what Lidl does all day.

GuntChatRegular2

Baby Onion
I insist that Null very likely already knows that Lidl is a man, and that Null is deliberately enabling Lidl's tradthot-LARP because Null wants to introduce the TERFs on KF to racism and far right politics through Lidl's Man Hate thread.
If that's the goal then it's not going very well because they are whining all day long about right-wing politics and conservative men and posters from the politics board in that thread. Occasionally they cry about muslim men and islam. The whole thread is just "Everything in the world is men's fault and women are innocent flowers who never do anything wrong." You can't accept that you were wrong and you even refuse to read the thread, probably because you realize that you would see that you are wrong.

lidl1.pnglidl2.pnglidl3.pnglidl4.pnglidl5.png

Gays still hasn't gotten over joshy calling (((them))) a tranny and banning them for being an annoying Mary Sue.
This tbh. Gays seems to be a bit miffed that Null is letting Lidl suck off the broom instead of him.