Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I'm back to thinking Lidl is Null. Lidl just knows way too much and someone as nutty as Lidl would get the odd fact wrong or misremember something.

Lidl word for word quotes Null posts from three years ago.
Lidl appears to know so much and is able to quote Null because he's listened to all the old MATI episodes and kept notes, like I and many others also did. Many of us started binge-listening to MATI while the site was down. Lidl is not unique in this. Sinseer on his @DropKiwiFarms account let it be known that he too listens to MATI on behalf of #DropKiwiFarms, and went on to post his own notes of whatever Null was saying on the stream. Maybe Lidl is Sinseer? Who's to say?

Explain this to me though: if Lidl is Null... why is Lidl so against Null's Sinophilia? If Lidl is Null LARPing as his ideal racist but feminist tradthot girlfriend, wouldn't Null's dreamgirl try to impress Null with her knowledge of Chinese or Chinese history, or even just her forays into Chinese cooking? Just something to let it be known that "she" too likes China, and fuck all the Kiwis for attacking Null over his love of chinks? Yet Lidl hates China and thinks Null is stupid for being such a Sinophile. Nope, Lidl is not Null. Lidl's way of impressing Null is by being an even bigger racist than Null by openly hating on Null's second favourite people.

Even when I was more of a fan of the Farms I never felt bad for Null over the "I want to start a family" stuff cause it never seemed genuine.

No, I do think that's one of the few things Null is 100% genuine about, even if it's some unattainable goal for him right now, I think it's what he really wants. Null literally posted this song a month ago into his hidden favourite songs list on Youtube. (Archived: https://archive.ph/K9L4t though the archive is incomplete because it doesn't go all the way down)

Go read the lyrics to this song:

I wanna be a real man
I wanna be a father
I'm so tired of thinkin' about me, man
I think I need to worry about a daughter
And I'll talk to God through her eyes
Please don't make fun of me

He added this song to his favourites a month ago. The latest addition is this children's song. Make of it what you will.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Explain this to me though: if Lidl is Null... why is Lidl so against Null's Sinophilia? If Lidl is Null LARPing as his ideal racist but feminist tradthot girlfriend, wouldn't Null's dreamgirl try to impress Null with her knowledge of Chinese or Chinese history, or even just her forays into Chinese cooking? Just something to let it be known that "she" too likes China, and fuck all the Kiwis for attacking Null over his love of chinks? Yet Lidl hates China and thinks Null is stupid for being such a Sinophile. Nope, Lidl is not Null. Lidl's way of impressing Null is by being an even bigger racist than Null by openly hating on Null's second favourite people.
Because if you are trying to make a sock account where people do not realize its you, you drop a few details or openly denounce certain things that your main account likes?

The thing is with Null he is absolutely smart enough to have a backstory in place he is just too emotional to stick with it.
No, I do think that's one of the few things Null is 100% genuine about, even if it's some unattainable goal for him right now, I think it's what he really wants. Null literally posted this song a month ago into his hidden favourite songs list on Youtube. (Archived: https://archive.ph/K9L4t though the archive is incomplete because it doesn't go all the way down)

Go read the lyrics to this song:
I don't know how to tell you this but when emo sadboys like Null share music it's just to come off a certain way. It's not genuine. That's why every emo sadboy used music to talk about how tortured they were and how shitty their parents were even though they just came from a nice but boring family from Wisconsin.

This is just the latest version of his navel-gazing persona where he gets to pretend that talking about himself all the time isn't actually selfish because if only those darn troons weren't after him he would have a family already. It's just another Josh Moon sob story dude.

GuntChatRegular

Registered
Lidl is not Null. Lidl hangs out in gunt chat during MATI all of the time, even during the video game streams. How is Null supposed to chat in Gunt chat while he was also playing Outlast? Lidl is just a Null superfan who listens to every episode of MATI just like your resident Gay from LA and many many others. Lidl spells internet with lower case i as well.

Some have speculated Lidl could be Dynastia and that him and Null are secretly gay lovers, but I honesty don't see that. I also don't know why everyone is so sure that Lidl is a man. They have very stereotypical woman interests they talk about and if you read the man-hate thread I just can't imagine a man writing any of that crap. It makes a lot more sense for it to be a woman who has provided proof about this to Null, hence why they get their own special thread for women. Personally I think it might be this crazy chick.

Btw I have the sneaking suspicion that @Malice In Dumberland is Blaine and that's why he gets his sock accounts not just banned but all posts wiped.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I don't know how to tell you this but when emo sadboys like Null share music it's just to come off a certain way. It's not genuine. That's why every emo sadboy used music to talk about how tortured they were and how shitty their parents were even though they just came from a nice but boring family from Wisconsin.

But that's not Null. Null was uprooted from Maryland to Florida, which experience he described as "a culture shock", and then he had to witness his mom's boyfriend burning down their house and killing his cat when he was 15. Null didn't have a regular, stable upbringing. Clara also claimed that Null had told her that he was horribly bullied as a kid and that this was the reason he was home schooled. AFAIK Null has never described the bullying he suffered, he just vaguely says he "was depressed as a teenager" without stating the reason why. Given this, Null had every reason to become an emo sadboy (just look at all the Emilie Autumn and Mindless Self-Indulgence songs as the earliest additions to his hidden playlist, LMAO). He also has every reason to crave normalcy and stability, even just as an unattainable ideal goal.

Anyways, let's go back to laughing at Lidl. Here's Lidl sharing his informed, expert opinion on the topic of poetry:

Shit opinion. Poetry is only interesting because saying what you want to say while making words rhyme is hard and the rhymes make it sound nice. Any poetry that doesn't rhyme is just pretentious lazy faggots huffing their own farts and the written equivalent of people just drawing a bunch of random ugly shapes on a canvas and calling it art.

"the rhymes make it sound nice", again, that's not English! There are so many examples of Lidl revealing that English is not his first language.

Someone who has actually read some poetry responds to Lidl, pointing out that some of the greatest poetic works of white Western culture, like the Illiad, don't even rhyme, because that was not a requirement for poetry back then:

Plenty of poetry doesn't rhyme. The Illiad doesn't rhyme. Rhyming was entierly absent from the highly developed skaldic poetry of the Nordic countries (they used alliteration instead), and its introduction from the continent during the Middle Ages marked the beginning of the end of that tradition. What poetry always had was metre, it has some sort of rythmic structure to it. Modernist poetry mostly abandons metre in favour of free verse which makes it fancy segmented prose, not poetry. Ezra Pound was based though so its cool.

Poetry isn't just about rhyme, though. Most poetry, for most of history, didn't use rhyme at all. What makes poetry poetry, and not merely over-complicated prose, is metrical structure coupled with ornamental devices, of which rhyme is just one. Any faggot can make couplets end with the same sound and still write utter dogshit, because they have no idea how to write structured verse.

Lidl ignores the fact that he's been called out on his ignorance of actual white culture, and insists that all rhyme-less poetry = modern art = Lidl caught plagiarizing Paul Joseph Watson once again:

This is what the pretentious bumsniffers want you to believe.

Everyone can write some bullshit that doesn't rhyme. There have been people who lack skill for all of eternity and instead of getting gud they just shit out trash and say "It's art, just different, you have to have a very high IQ to understand my art that is just a stickman doing a poop".

Anyways I wrote some poetry for you

SOCIETY

Onions, onions, onions
A cut of the knife
my eye sheds a tear
I hate niggers

Oh look, he wrote a poem about Onions, LMAO!

I can't believe you'd waste your time
reading poems that do not rhyme
upon a fancy chair you sit
reading poems that are shit

for your degree you paid big bucks
but yet I still give zero fucks
what some lit professors think
while they huffs their farts that stink

in fact I think my poems are better
and the only ones that matter
greeks should stick to making wine
it they can't even write a rhyme

Remember Kiwis, "only women can make real art" according to feminatsee Lidl, and only gay women can write true poetry:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I also don't know why everyone is so sure that Lidl is a man.

Because there are countless examples of Lidl posting shit that no fucking woman would ever say in response to certain topics. For example:

What's Drexel going to say to a guy who doesn't have a wife or kids that Drexel can threaten to rape with his BBC?

They caught me grooming my friend's daughter (wasn't me)
took her down to Mickey's castle (wasn't me)
5 years later beat her ass red (wasn't me)

There's no fucking way a white racist trad-LARPing woman would ever quote that song while discussing a grown ass black man grooming a white teenager into a BDSM relationship years down the line. The kind of in-your-face sarcastic humour that you see in the above post is 100% male humour, not female.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
But that's not Null. Null was uprooted from Maryland to Florida, which experience he described as "a culture shock", and then he had to witness his mom's boyfriend burning down their house and killing his cat when he was 15. Null didn't have a regular, stable upbringing. Clara also claimed that Null had told her that he was horribly bullied as a kid and that this was the reason he was home schooled. AFAIK Null has never described the bullying he suffered, he just vaguely says he "was depressed as a teenager" without stating the reason why.
If Null was bullied as a teen it was his own fault for being a retard who refuses to get along with anyone. This is what I mean am I supposed to feel sorry that he acted like a smug retard and got bullied so hard he had to leave school? No because that's not real and a lot of these emo fags play the victim even though they started it.

Even though you are here taking the piss out of Null you still buy into what he says about himself which frankly is an issue and makes you just as confused about Null as he is about himself. You have to read between the lines and stop taking things so autistically literal.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
you still buy into what he says about himself
Sorry to get "autistically literal" again but that was what Clara said about Null, not something Null said about himself. AFAIK Null never talks about being bullied. He just says he was "a depressed teenager" without specifying the reason.

@GuntChatRegular you brought up some very good circumstantial evidence for why Null and Lidl can't be the same person and are most likely two different people. Tell us more about this "b1tchs1tch" woman on Tumblr though. I personally have never heard of this person before. Why do you think she might be Lidl?

Edit: Oh, nevermind, I see. That could be a serious contender. She just makes art with Null though, I don't see any actual opinions from her.

Last edited:

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Sorry to get "autistically literal" again but that was what Clara said about Null, not something Null said about himself. AFAIK Null never talks about being bullied. He just says he was "a depressed teenager" without specifying the reason.
If you want to prove you are just as easily rattled as Null you are doing a good job. Turn on that autism for a moment and notice that I never said Null wasn't bullied just that with what we know about him he probably started it and deserved what he got so playing some hard up emo kid is extremely gay and hypocritical of him.

And you aren't fooling anyone with your sock that only has one post sorry bro you are the only one who cares about this enough to make an account just to post about it.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
How is Null supposed to chat in Gunt chat while he was also playing Outlast?
Multiple devices or letting a trusted friend like Dynastia log into the account
Lidl spells internet with lower case i as well.
I also change writing styles when socking. It's not exactly a 4D chess move.
Personally I think it might be this crazy chick.
That looks like Alana from Brooklyn socking as a White woman since Null doesn't like negresses. But no. Lidl is Josh and you're retarded or intentionally trying to obfuscate if you say otherwise.
Btw I have the sneaking suspicion that @Malice In Dumberland is Blaine and that's why he gets his sock accounts not just banned but all posts wiped.
How wounded I am. Watch as I recoil 😂
I agree. All sock puppets are Blaine.
But no, the deciding factor in whether or not a sock gets blanked is how much work doing so would create for the jannies. Null doesn't like having missing context in conversations, so if you get enough responses in multiple threads across the forums, he'll either have a mountain of sweeping to do after blanking or he'll just leave it up. Since he let that little bit of info slip I've started slow rolling my accounts.
My KF account is still readable but was banned within 30 seconds of suggesting Lidl Josh is a man.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
And you aren't fooling anyone with your sock that only has one post sorry bro you are the only one who cares about this enough to make an account just to post about it.

I don't have any sock on this forum. This is the only account I have here. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyways @GuntChatRegular I looked into that Kay Ann/b1tchs1tch person you mentioned, and she's not Lidl AFAICT. Kay Ann says she was previously mistaken for Elaine, and I think this is another case of mistaken identity.

Here's a longer post from Kay Ann's Tumblr blog, if you compare her writing style here to that of Lidl on the forum, there's nothing here that remotely suggests it's Lidl:

⚠️SERIOUS POST ALERT⚠️
listening to MATI today and null made an interesting point that i never quite thought about in-depth before. some celebrity's biggest fans also have the potential to become their biggest hater. now applying this to myself, i can't immediately disagree. i don't know what the future holds! but i sure-as-shit hope it never comes to that, and so it also got me thinking (which i don't do often so bear with me)…. what would make me hate null????
!!money!!
if null started taking sponsors and shilling for them endlessly, i would immediately lose all respect for him. BUT! he hates advertisements as much as i do, so i can't really see that happening.
!!fame!!
josh's audience has been steadily increasing since he started MATI in 2018, and so far his online persona has stayed consistent. but if he were to let his ego swell and there were drastic changes in his personality and values, that would definitely lose him some good boy points.
!!romance!!
could i become a fangirl scorned!?!?! 😱😱 i always assumed null had a secret wife and i don't particularly care. i don't pry. any feelings of jealousy would not only be pointless but it would make me a hypocrite. 😉
↳ joking about wanting him has been amusing to me (and to him as well i hope), but that's all it is: JOKES. i love his reactions and i encourage other fans to do the same (just know when to toe the line out of respect for him and his possible secret spouse) ..
i adore josh for who he is NOW and i'm grateful to the people in his personal life for contributing to that!
so, what would happen if i started hating him for whatever reason??
i would stop giving him my heckin' attention! i would stop participating and listening to his streams, stop watching his videos, or supporting his merch runs, i would stop making silly fan art, etc.. i would simply disappear from his world! POOF! i'm sure i'd feel sad for a bit, but eventually i'd move on and find another good boy to simp for. holding grudges hurts no one but yourself!
with all that being said; josh, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T EVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!! let's just SNEEEEEEED!!!! 😎

I also found this video on her Youtube channel where Kay Ann is doing the voice over, and also shows a short video of herself talking directly to the camera with her face showing. Unlike Lidl she's clearly a native Anglo:

Based on this, I do not think that Kay Ann is Lidl. Not enough Varg or snark. Plus this person genuinely sounds like a dumb teenager/adolescent crushing hard on an e-boy. There's too much silly puppy love in Kay Ann's Tumblr account and video for it to come across as someone manipulative, aggressive and sarcastic, which is the vibe I'm getting from Lidl. Kay Ann is what the average e-boy fangirl sounds like, and she doesn't sound like a sadistic sarcastic far right homosexual. Lidl should definitely study Kay Ann closely, it might help make his LARP more convincing, LMAOOO!

I did find something else I was looking for. In the above video, Kay Ann shows her folder with all of Null's pictures that she has found online and has collected for her collages of Null. Lo behold, there's the picture I was referring to in one of my previous posts where I explained that Lidl's KF avatar isn't a picture of himself but is derived from this original picture of Null (on the left), that Lidl took and ran through a feminization filter to create his avatar of feminized Null making the "small dick" hand gesture:

HowToCreateAnAIComposite.jpg

So no, Lidl definitely did not use his own picture in his KF avatar. Lidl is using a picture of Null made to look like a woman.
Sorry to all of you who saw this picture and thought it was Lidl himself, LMAO.

I can see how those of you who are still convinced that Null and Lidl are the same person will look at this and say that this avatar is Null himself hinting at being Lidl, but I think this merely shows that Null is in on the joke and has allowed Lidl to feminize his picture just to fuck with the forum.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I don't have any sock on this forum. This is the only account I have here. I have no idea what you're talking about.
To be fair, I'd presume Gunt Chat Regular is a janny from KF come to seed a false narrative before I'd have assumed it was you.
So no, Lidl definitely did not use his own picture in his KF avatar. Lidl is using a picture of Null made to look like a woman.
Sorry to all of you who saw this picture and thought it was Lidl himself, LMAO.
Did anyone really need to be told that's a picture of Josh? We don't need to Pepe Silvia, just look at it.
I can see how those of you who are still convinced that Null and Lidl are the same person will look at this and say that this avatar is Null himself hinting at being Lidl, but I think this merely shows that Null is in on the joke and has allowed Lidl to feminize his picture just to fuck with the forum.
I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with you. It's obvious Josh's thinking was that other's thinking would be "There's no way that Josh would create a sock and then use a tranny FaceApp version of his own face as his avatar. He even avoids capitalizing Internet! Josh would never stand for such egregious compliance with the AP Style-book!"

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I bet he has never even been to the US or seen an American IRL outside of social media:

Lmfao of course. La 56% /pol/cel amerimutt creatura.

BTW, here's your proof that Lidl is not Belgian. Creation in French is "la création", not "la creatura". That's Spanish. Motherfucker is location-LARPing too.

I think there are good points on both sides but I'm pretty agnostic on this issue. My heart tells me it's null though.

You gotta understand not everyone is ready for "lidl = josh" even if its more likely to be true. If he was lidl I would collapse and cry.

None of these people downvoting my posts and attacking me personally whenever I politely disagree has even attempted to rebut what @GuntChatRegular pointed out here:

Lidl is not Null. Lidl hangs out in gunt chat during MATI all of the time, even during the video game streams. How is Null supposed to chat in Gunt chat while he was also playing Outlast? Lidl is just a Null superfan who listens to every episode of MATI just like your resident Gay from LA and many many others. Lidl spells internet with lower case i as well.

This definitively rules out that Null and Lidl are the same person. It's because of these crazy people coming here only to post the most outrageous baseless shit and attack anyone who disputes it, that we can never get anyone to come here and help us do some real research like on KF or sharty or other fora.

And no, I am obvious not socking here as @GuntChatRegular The mere fact that I'm accused of being @GuntChatRegular means I dealing with plainly crazy people who will not tolerate any challenge to their delusion or factual counter-argument like the one @untChatRegular presented. I literally never used the KF chat in all the years I was there, and was one of the many people asking Null in the TG thread to please disable it for me because I never planned on using it, and it was always such a resource drain whenever trying to load the site. I always felt that pages would load fasterif only I and others were allowed to disable the chat completely instead of having it forced upon us. Lo behold, when KF got hacked, it was through that same fucking bloatware chat. But Null apparently wants to push the chat onto Kiwis, because that's where people go to say all the thoughtless spontaneous powerlevelling crap about themselves that is later used for drama milking within the community. Just like a drug dealer, Null insists on having the chat there, as an ever present invitation/temptation to go in there say some stupid shit.

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
BTW, here's your proof that Lidl is not Belgian. Creation in French is "la création", not "la creatura". That's Spanish. Motherfucker is location-LARPing too.
It's just from a meme making fun of Latin Americans being mixed race called la creatura/le 56% face. Basically saying white Americans are being replaced by "mutts"/mixed race Latin Americans and this will be or is the average American.
1696289634649.png

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
It's just from a meme making fun of Latin Americans being mixed race called la creatura/le 56% face. Basically saying white Americans are being replaced by "mutts"/mixed race Latin Americans and this will be or is the average American.
I wasn't aware of that meme, thanks for posting. Has anyone tested Lidl on his active knowledge of French or Flamish yet? If he can't respond in French or Flamish IRT, like in the chat or in DMs, then he's not Belgian.

Some Kiwi found a feeder account that he hopes is secretly Null:

There's a guy named Johm Potter on onlyfeeders (onlyfans alternative for fat fucks)
this is not confirmed, but there's a theory that this could be Joshua "Null" Moon secret feeder account
Spoiler: NSFW
50 bucks for 1 month subscription, you're a greedy mf jewsh

Moral police content cop Lidl responds denying he is going to immediately look up that account to see if it's really Null:

How much feeder porn do you look at to find stuff like this?

Not only is he a closeted homo but also a closeted racist, he admits he's too scared to be either openly gay or racist:

This video works as a great list of things to say to people and pretend you totally didn't know it was "offensive". This is how we get away with our hecking racism in 2023, frens.

Violating people's boundaries and saying things that are offensive without them realizing you're saying something offensive, that's fucking juvenile teenage boy behaviour. I was wrong about Lidl being a man, Lidl is actually still a teenage boy.

Lidl's reveals his trolling influences:

Samson Pumpkin Jr is a master troll, all his posts are copypasta material.

Also, admits his talking points are "copypasta", read plagiarized.

Admitting the reason he's roping the women on KF along with the Man Hate thread is to introduce them to a racist form of feminism:

I can fix her. She's already halfway there with the racism.

"I can fix her"
, and all you h/bimboes on KF still think this is a woman talking.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Wasn't Lidl gushing at Null "raping" his former friends on MATI? Hmmm, yeah, seems like arbiter of morality right there:

Isn't The Act Man the guy who built his entire career off of playing Yandere Simulator? A game where you have to kill High Schoolers and collect their underwear? Hm yeah seems like an arbiter of morality right there.

Lidl saying he wants to be a professional livestreaming racist like Null one day:

Null going all out during today's racist bit. He truly is a professional racist, I aspire to be on this level one day.

Lidl has a T&HF account so that means he's already set up the crypto-wallet. That's how the far right grift always starts, it's the most important #1 step of the grift. I am sure the world is just dying for another xenophobic podcast where some Belgian racist is ranting ad nauseam about Molenbeek and Noordwijk. (Pro-tip: Hit Lidl in DMs or in the chat and ask him quickly, before he can Google shit, what these two terms refer to. If he takes longer than 15 seconds to answer, he's not Belgian and it's a location-LARP.)

Homosexualism detected (Lidl is talking about Null's voice):

I think his voice is very sweet and comforting and nice to listen to.

NullsVoice.jpg

Another homosexual concurs: illiterate racists not being able to pronounce common words is, like, super cute (literally, how are you a terminally online programmer and still not know how to pronounce "cache"?)

Agreed. Null's voice is comfy. The voice cracks and giggles and utter inability to pronounce words like 'cache' make the show more enjoyable. MATI would hit different if he had some gigachad larynx. We love our eternally pubescent boy king.

The blatant homosexual parasocialism is not lost on the rest of the participants:

we're reaching parasocial levels that shouldn't even be possible

Lidl shows off his voice feminization progress: