Kiwifarms Gossip Kiwi Farms Thread

General gossip about kiwifarms

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
On a more serious note:
Melinda, you stupid fucking whore. You absolutely fucking retarded mountain goblin. Did you think I'd forgotten about this post (archived)?
View attachment 1329
You dumb bitch. You lying fucking swine. Do you think that, if by some hilarious miracle, this actually goes to court, nobody is going to see the post where you, of your own fucking accord, brought up legally sanctioned, contractual dueling? Do you seriously fucking think that me offering to fight you at Bearmeat's Indian Den constitutes a credible threat when the onus to show up was placed on you? Of course you do, because you're a stupid fucking bitch who takes obvious shitposts at face value. Maybe you should get a job with the FBI, you miserable excuse for sentient life.

Every single post where I "threatened" you was bait meant to infuriate you, and it worked. None of it is going to help your case, it's just going to make you even more of a laughing stock than you already are. So thank you, Melinda. Thank you for putting me in your lolsuit and immortalizing my shitposts in court records. You have done exactly what I wanted. I hope that you find this post. realize that you've been played like a goddamn fiddle, and beat the absolute shit out of your keyboard in a fit of rage. Just don't take it out on the kids this time.

a0e8e6ac-27bc-45c6-b935-fe8b62cade5f-png.160

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
I need you to do me a favor. Go into the best of chat thread in supporters, then search for "agent of chaos" in that thread with SIGSEGV as the post author. Post the screencap here. L50LasPak predicted all of this.
@Saltimbanco found it for me. The "agent of chaos" part was actually in the screencap itself.
1608781665598.png

1608781677778.png

1608781695267.png

How often do you see people eat a ban for a post they made a week earlier?