fnaarf

2024 is the year of the tunnel jew
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20210108-173752_Brave.jpg
Oh, thank God. Bye.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
And you're a phoneposter. You're doing great so far, newfriend! (y)
:what a story:

At least you can still tard out in chat until the Farms are back up.

Edit: kiwifarms.cc looks like a cross between chat and Twitter, arguably the worst of both worlds. Think I'll wait until KF proper is back up and running.

Last edited:

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
It will be interesting to see when (if?) KF comes back up. I suspect that this is Jersh's attempt to preserve the Farms until the current wave of heat dies down a bit.

I look forward to the A&Ntards coming over to OF and being BTFOed by SIG and cj.
Sig and cj are Kengle's custodians. They don't make the rules they follow them. Kengle has said multiple times he will allow political discussion on the site and was against Sig banning politispergs if they came.
Who are you?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
It would be funny to post that Josh thread right now and say in the future that it brought down KF, but I'm waiting on @SIGSEGV to see if he can increase the amount of attachments.
I just raised it to 125
View attachment 1887View attachment 1888
Both of these look like someone took inspiration from a bowling alley carpet.
>Brave
>phoneposting without being @Spedestrian
I am going to break into your house and rape you to death for being a stupid nigger. See you soon, Seattle boy.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Wow he's hitting Kengle tier technical incompetence. Except Kengle at least has the excuse of being genuinely autistic as well as being a boomer.
And Kengle is still just starting out with this stuff iirc. Josh has been fiddling around with servers for the better part of a decade (like seriously think about it, his entire life since like 2013 or so has been: wake up, run KF, got to sleep. That's way more than Gladwell's 10,000 hours. It's genuinely despicable that Josh is still as incompetent as he is).

ETA: Another 'disk issue', apparently.
jewsh.png

(source) / (archive)