SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1607657628101.png

wtf

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Expect a lot more users on Onion Farms. KF User Satan just made a thread about some chain message a bunch of people were involved in, acting lime politispergs and whatnot. Seems like there is a genuine witchhunt for anyone that is even remotely into politics on KF.
Screenshot_2020-12-14_23-45-12.png

Images in question:
1607986202755.png
1607986213658.png
1607986524481.png
1607987036098.png
1607987124943.png
1607987207777.png

1607987264768.png
1607987291675.png
1607987695206.png

Theres so many fucking more of these too, just an FYI

cybertron

Tommy Tooter made Null halal thread:

kf2312.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SIG's copypastas. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of abnormal psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical lurker's head. There's his shitposting outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from imageboards, for instance. The tryhards understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SIG truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in SIG's existential catchphrase "sneed"

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Tommy Tooter made Null halal thread:

View attachment 1308
>He definitely has a tranny fetish or this site wouldn't be dedicated to CWC
Swing and a miss! Dude should have done his homework before typing that line.

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
Sig is literally a chaos agent.

>unwittingly became apart of the evidence in a lolsuit with a lolcow
>got the feds to take action on the farms
>indirectly kickstarted and exposed divisive factions between politispergs and T&H'ers that led to an autism holocaust

I must know the ways of Eris whom hath thy powers bestoweth upon SIGSEGV.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Sig is literally a chaos agent.

>unwittingly became apart of the evidence in a lolsuit with a lolcow
>got the feds to take action on the farms
>indirectly kickstarted and exposed divisive factions between politispergs and T&H'ers that led to an autism holocaust

I must know the ways of Eris whom hath thy powers bestoweth upon SIGSEGV.
I need you to do me a favor. Go into the best of chat thread in supporters, then search for "agent of chaos" in that thread with SIGSEGV as the post author. Post the screencap here. L50LasPak predicted all of this.