Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
While we're on the subject, I really don't get this obsession with growth and SEO spergery Null has. I liked the forum better when it was smaller and tight-knit but I dunno, maybe I'm the crazy one for not wanting to deal with stormfags, insecure fatsos, weeaboo teenagers and animegate spergs.
The better KF's SEO is, the more heifers he can herd into his harem BP?

SIGTRAP

Registered
While we're on the subject, I really don't get this obsession with growth and SEO spergery Null has. I liked the forum better when it was smaller and tight-knit but I dunno, maybe I'm the crazy one for not wanting to deal with stormfags, insecure fatsos, weeaboo teenagers and animegate spergs.
I don't understand it either. He already has large amounts of backlinks from many different kinds of websites and I doubt he can improve KF's ranking for particular keywords.

If the forum gets big enough he can get enough income from it to build a legal defense fund and still make a profit.
Risky since he cannot guarantee that parts of the new traffic decide to donate. More traffic won't automatically generate him income. After all, nobody would ever consider placing ads on KF.

It's easy to make money in this industry and you don't even have to be good. If he can't find a job, he's either dumb or too infamous, which to be fair, is entirely his fault. Imagine associating your real name to KF.

ChaoticPizzaParty

Baby Onion
Jewsh in all the irony is the ultimate lolcow ala stare into the abyss and it stares back.

I am listening to the 230 Rekieta stream and why does he cuck to Josh so much? Is it merely to keep the masses of kiwis in his pocket?

Kiwi is a sinking ship there was a post he made mentioning paying $7500 in one lawyer fee out of two. The forum is growing but the quality has not, various sections are utter dross Beauty Parlour especially. I was a member for 4 or so years but the site is bloated with little to actually say.

Josh has entangled it so far in his personal life that it is impossible for him to detangle himself also his ego stops that. Years back the farms were good but now it holds nothing of merit plus the crashes him losing scripts and various issues leads to a doomed project.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion

Does anyone actually believe this sob (cope) story, that I've never heard of before and something he decided to drop before Ralph made fun of him on his show for his past behavior, about how he and Stocking were actually these star-crossed lovers in some Shakespearean tragedy?
Oh wow! Man, that solves everything! So it turns out - this entire time - the whole stocking drama was because they enjoyed arguing!

... except we have logs of him acting as a creep towards her. His on-and-off girlfriend eventually sorta turned around but I'll be honest, she shoulden't have, although this does show there's probably a good bit of truth to this retroactive history (only an abuse victim who wants more would be coming back to this shit).

Also I know this was so so long ago but I mean, you ever think that blacklisting someone from a popular addon - that a lot of people used - was a good way to deal with them instead of just say, banning the person from your own server? This feels like a weird precursor to his whole "I wanna monopolize the lolcow community!" plans

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Oh wow! Man, that solves everything! So it turns out - this entire time - the whole stocking drama was because they enjoyed arguing!

... except we have logs of him acting as a creep towards her. His on-and-off girlfriend eventually sorta turned around but I'll be honest, she shoulden't have, although this does show there's probably a good bit of truth to this retroactive history (only an abuse victim who wants more would be coming back to this shit).

Also I know this was so so long ago but I mean, you ever think that blacklisting someone from a popular addon - that a lot of people used - was a good way to deal with them instead of just say, banning the person from your own server? This feels like a weird precursor to his whole "I wanna monopolize the lolcow community!" plans
Stocking was far from the only female user he creeped on/threatened on the Blockland forums.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
1613070818474.png

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
We all know that's not true. He's addicted to approval from KF and MATI speds because they're the only people who can stand him. He literally has no interactions with anyone outside of the internet and hasn't for years. If he had to delete everything he'd kill himself

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
1613089790179.png

Fake news, I like @Gangweedfan posts even though he owes me the Semper Fi sticker he promised me for explaining him what Internet 3.0 is (Kiwifarms taught me that sticker are serious business).

He's kinda based and I appreciate him, Kiwifarms need to stop projecting their purity purgues.

Also, imagine being too much of a coward to directly mention @Gangweedfan The Jumping Dwarf is such a fucking little bitch.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
I honestly don't get Dwarf's push for laughing at OF is other than "seethe for being retards that were banned. Same with Neil and Sheryl pushing as it mostly seems to be bait to get us to respond. I'm a broken record at this point but Satan did the exact same thing in that PM leak thread. Literally once the fighting stopped, nothing but faggotry to milk more for the thread and do it NOW NOW NOW!!!. Those three really a-logging should avoid it and let it just get cringy posts from here naturally like our lol look at this faggot thread. Not to mention how Dwarf fucked up with "only banned users" and "A&H posters are on there" as well as @Vex being @vertexwindi in the OP despite a literal search or lurking more could have done that.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I honestly don't get Dwarf's push for laughing at OF is other than "seethe for being retards that were banned. Same with Neil and Sheryl pushing as it mostly seems to be bait to get us to respond. I'm a broken record at this point but Satan did the exact same thing in that PM leak thread. Literally once the fighting stopped, nothing but faggotry to milk more for the thread and do it NOW NOW NOW!!!. Those three really a-logging should avoid it and let it just get cringy posts from here naturally like our lol look at this faggot thread. Not to mention how Dwarf fucked up with "only banned users" and "A&H posters are on there" as well as @Vex being @vertexwindi in the OP despite a literal search or lurking more could have done that.
Unless he tries to come over here secretly to cause drama or is caught trying to raise an army to raid this place, he’s still not Satan tier.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
Unless he tries to come over here secretly to cause drama or is caught trying to raise an army to raid this place, he’s still not Satan tier.
I agree that they're no where near Satan's implosion, but the similarities are there and they always seem to push for more content like "lol cope" or "Seethe". They can't admit there's practically nothing here that's thread worthy as this place is still new to us like a few months old. And I'm not just talking about Dwarf, but Neil and Sheryl too.