Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

Some sticker sperging and complaints about the forum from Josh:
ns1.pngns2.pngns3.pngns4.pngns5.png
Curious if my post has anything to do with it, although its probably just him getting fed up with the drama related to APCs banning.
What does he honestly expect from his forum? Him asking the users to be "less retarded" is like asking a baby to study Trigonometry. Either only fixing the symptoms/temporary fixes and not actually the core issues, which is that the forum is not fun and has become a zombie. Its why users are moving to le evil Onionfarms because its more relaxed and comfortable.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
. Its why users are moving to le evil Onionfarms because its more relaxed and comfortable.
Won't be that way soon.
kiwifarms users claim they don't care about stickers and then they sperg out when their stickers are taken away.
but how can i feel good without my heckin negratorinos nonononononononononononononononononono

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Won't be that way soon.
That can be said for any site that starts slow but gets popular quickly though. There will always be people wanting to shit a good thing up and make a relaxing place chaotic because nobody can have nice things anymore, apparently.

However, as gay as jannies are, I trust the ones here to do a better job than the ones on KF on account that (so far) they've been up front and open about what goes on in the site and have a bit more common sense (ontop of having a sense of humor), so hopefully the relaxing vibe won't be too shaken-up.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
However, as gay as jannies are, I trust the ones here to do a better job than the ones on KF on account that (so far) they've been up front and open about what goes on in the site and have a bit more common sense (ontop of having a sense of humor), so hopefully the relaxing vibe won't be too shaken-up.
^
Homophobe, ignore.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
That can be said for any site that starts slow but gets popular quickly though. There will always be people wanting to shit a good thing up and make a relaxing place chaotic because nobody can have nice things anymore, apparently.

This site has a tard cage and we aren't afraid to use it.

Tom Nook

Nice to meet you, yes, yes!
Registered
kiwifarms users claim they don't care about stickers and then they sperg out when their stickers are taken away.

Even the head honcho soda guzzler feeds into it. The moment he put reactions behind a fucking paywall was the moment he doomed his site to sticker sperging. For all Kiwifarms complains about this place being some reject haven, at the very least it isn't just people whining about stickers and black people with the occasional lolcow sprinkled in ontop.

Honestly, for a "free speech" website, you'd think they'd talk about more topics, no?

Why is he complaining about people whining when he goes onto his discord hugbox and whines about shit just as they do?
> ugh, guys, my dick doesn't work anymore, but don't you dare complain about those fucking stickers now give me money for stickers

Deleted member 291

I love this whole thing. Josh, despite his adamant claims that it's not, created a trolling site and gets mad that people are fucking with him. He can say all he wants that KF is just a zoo to gawk at weirdos. That you aren't supposed to interact with the people. He knows damn well it's more like a petting zoo. His users go and fuck with people all the time. It's almost encouraged. He throws them under the bus if they get caught just to save face of course. He spent years being the boogeyman on Blockland. He opened a site dedicated to pretty much doing the same shit he used to, just on a larger scale.

But no, anyone who fucks with him is clearly just a sperg. Just some A N G R Y person from this same handful of people that he blames shit on every time anything happens. It can't possibly be that someone just thinks it's funny watching him get "angy". The site base is rotating, Josh. You chased off a lot of your most dedicated members. These new people don't have the same knee jerk reaction when you trot out Wendy, Boingo, or Vordrak to blame getting fucked with on. Most of them don't seem to know who the fuck any of these people even are. Now he's added Sig and OP to the list. He just sounds like a schizo the more he throws out and adds on to these names of power to silence discussion.
Its so confusing how he basically wants no one to interact with him on a site like KF which is built around user interaction
Josh really loves free speech until you upset him and get banned then free speech means that the government can't punish you for speech which means that youtube/Twitter/payment processors are justified in blacklisting him but that's actually not fair at all and since nothing was illegal and they should support FREE SPEECH which Josh really loves unlike them until you upset him and get banned then free speech means that the government can't punish you for speech which means that youtube/Twitter/payment processors are justified in blacklisting him but that's actually not fair at all and since nothing was illegal and they should support FREE SPEECH which Josh really loves unlike them until you upset him and... (repeat forever. this is the average nullsimp reply chain.)
I would rather PM him about this (but I would just get banned like APC was) but I really dont think josh understand libertarians at all. yeah we are against section 230 and bank regulations which the site couldnt exist without but we are also against defamation laws in the first place which are the real problem not section 230.

I seriously dont get what I did lol. just say "no I dont have your dox"
Imagine telling Null that he should ban somebody just because they post on a forum you dislike.
If null listens to his simps then its probably only a while before he starts banning duel posters for no reason. I did not do anything but he will probably ban me in a week for something dumb.

Deleted member 291

View attachment 4429
Fake news, I like @Gangweedfan posts even though he owes me the Semper Fi sticker he promised me for explaining him what Internet 3.0 is (Kiwifarms taught me that sticker are serious business).

He's kinda based and I appreciate him, Kiwifarms need to stop projecting their purity purgues.

Also, imagine being too much of a coward to directly mention @Gangweedfan The Jumping Dwarf is such a fucking little bitch.
Sorry the sticker brokerage has me on hold but I will get you your semper fi soon enough they are backed up because of all the new puzzle pieces and trash bins they are having to print for whatever stupid shit null just posted.

Bootang

Registered
What he's saying is true. You'd have to be a fool to think people don't change over time, especially if its the transition from a teenager to an adult. I made the thread because its part of a 3-thread set and it illuminates his personality and thought process. Its useful to understand how he's developed over time and does have some legitimately funny moments. Anyone trying to hit him with his emo posts from when he was 17/18 isn't doing much, if anything.
What doesn't change are personality disorders. He has stopped jerking it to shota and has tried to change perspectives. But that Blockland post says it all: he's not self-aware. He probably has some comorbidity with NPD that makes him misperceive and misjudge things. The girl probably did okay for herself, she chose a career path. He thought he knew what he was doing and didn't, because to his mind his plans were sound.

That being said, he still deals with things through a lens of intrinsic superiority that he does not possess in any way. It undermines everything he does. He is surprised by even the most obvious outcomes because his prognostics are always in favor of himself. He's not hoping against hope. He thinks he's too good for bad things to happen to him.

Tom Nook

Nice to meet you, yes, yes!
Registered

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
He genuinely doomed himself to the sticker sperging the moment he put stickers behind a paywall. I know we all go on about how stickers are unimportant, but Josh has legitimately put a monetary price on virtual stickers.
"lol they made a PM chain, lol they made a separate public forum, lol they don't like it when you deliberately mess with them, what a hugbox"- a paywalled blocked separate forum that has an entire secret thread to insult people on.
"lol stickers don't matter" - a 20 dollar paywall for a few extra "meaningless" stickers

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
He genuinely doomed himself to the sticker sperging the moment he put stickers behind a paywall. I know we all go on about how stickers are unimportant, but Josh has legitimately put a monetary price on virtual stickers.
And like the poster Josh's responding to said, the sticker sperging in A&N had died down at that point. So he 'fixed' an issue that had mostly resolved by itself and ended up pissing users off.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
And like the poster Josh's responding to said, the sticker sperging in A&N had died down at that point. So he 'fixed' an issue that had mostly resolved by itself and ended up pissing users off.
2 boomer moments in one move?
This is something unseen since his infinity next days, like when he ignored constructive criticism, made unnecesary changes to the site, pissed off /v/ and then prevented everyone from posting because they were mocking him.