Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

DANK MEMES 420

Remarkable Onion
I imagine Josh's Trad (tm) turn comes from him regretting a lot of the weird turns his life has taken, and thinking that in a more traditional society, he would've become a more normal person with a normal life. He's probably right - from what we know, his upbringing was pretty dysfunctional. But I also suspect he uses it as a crutch/excuse to keep being how he is ("I'm a product of a degenerate age so why try") rather than motivation to be better. I'd love for him to prove us all wrong, but I doubt it.

On the other hand the people arguing with him were definitely rustled too. If Jewsh's childish /pol/ rantings are enough to make you lash out in insecurity about your MGTOW hentai addict/cat lady lifestyle (likely practiced by many kiwis), maybe you should reexamine that.
Josh’s trad turn comes from him latching onto every singe dumbfuck NEET trend that makes the rounds. Whether it’s being an ironic Nazi, being a real Nazi, being a crypto sperg, or wanting a tradwife to serve you tendies, Josh will be there for it. I assume the “biological imperative” thing is something he picked up from an incel forum somewhere.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Null is more or less right, but his arguments are still drowning in irony, as he makes these arguments from his computer in some shit hole eastern European country with no family, no gf, no working dick, no respectable career, and approaching 30. SAD!
As it turns out Enlightened Feederism isn't an ideology of peace, when you stare into the gunt, the gunt stares back into you.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Josh’s trad turn comes from him latching onto every singe dumbfuck NEET trend that makes the rounds. Whether it’s being an ironic Nazi, being a real Nazi, being a crypto sperg, or wanting a tradwife to serve you tendies, Josh will be there for it. I assume the “biological imperative” thing is something he picked up from an incel forum somewhere.

Exactly, you get it.

In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I think its even something Nick Fuentes talks about (I might be mistaken I don't really keep up with Fuentes much)

But you have to think this is that same guys that hung out and had close relationships with Hotwheels. Of course they bonded over their incelism.

Whales Forever

Registered
Legit question, why is Null featuring Rumer's thread now when it's 9 days old?
He updates the featured box very sporadically, and removes things from it even more sporadically. He seems to add things to the box as he find out about them and then when adding the latest event would make the box unreasonably big he just clears everything but the most recent things.

Its probably just the easiest way for him to manage it.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
I havent gone through all of Null bitching about having kids, but I do wanna put these words in:

If he has trouble making executive decisions on his forum because "People wont like me", as well as occasionally enjoying the funny (malicious) pranks on his users, then I genuinely fear what he'd do to his offspring. The easy answer would be "if he has a girl, he'd rape her" and... I mean I wouldn't put it past him... realistically, I think he'd be a very neglectful father.

Additionally, I'm gay. Thats not a punchline. Unlike the consensus of the LGBT sandwich, I will argue that it's more of a choice then its given credit for. And there's where I'm going with this. Your life and destiny is up to you. I don't want mine to be having kids, I want to put that energy into other ventures that would be too powerlevely to talk about here.

Guess I'm just a traitor to the white race or something!

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Like other men's anuses? :opeed:
well, more artistic ventures - ones that while I do hope will outlast me, I'm also of the view that once you finally topple over and die that nothing from that point really matters.

If Null is concerned about a legacy - he has one. He's the one who brought Kiwifarms into the world. There would probably still be something like /cow/ without him, but it wouldn't be as massive. For him, its such a big legacy that even if he does something else, it will be the thing people remember him for. Its such a big legacy that even if he decides to throw in the towel, a successor forum will pop up almost immediately.

You know that Lowtax guy? He wrote a book about strange WW2 inventions that I once had. But people won't remember him for that. They'll remember him for making the Somethingawful forum. Even well after he has sold it.

So maybe Null should focus more on treating his forum right rather than being such a poor parent that he can't even handle taking care of a fucking plant.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
My legacy is contributing with my entropy towards the inevitable heat death of the universe, something that will eventually destroy others people legacy.

Why yes, I read Nick Land, what gave it away.
1615503755280.png