Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Exactly. I think he's been on Kiwi (and /pol/, and just the Internet in general to be honest) for way too long and way too frequently, and it's literally atrophied his empathy.
Note he doesn't talk about the one good reason anyone becomes a parent, which is to help a new person experience and navigate the world around them and derive meaning from that. Just lay your egg sack like a bug. I really fucking hope this dude doesn't find anyone to reproduce with.

snailslime

lolcow.org is dead
Remarkable Onion
does his mental foundation of a good parent not include the vital trait of caring about other living things/people?
20210310_191458.jpg
20210310_191553.jpg

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Unpopular opinion: Nothing wrong with being a stepdad. I wouldn't want to be one, but I find "Sucks your dad died of cancer, Tommy. I know kids who grow up without strong male figures in their lives end up being fucked up weirdos, but retards on the internet will call me a cuck, so I can't date or marry your mom" to be somewhat hypocritical from people who keep screaming about how important the family unit is.
I personally have zero interest in dating single moms but that's because of retarded baby daddy drama, as a one night stand I get that but Joshy isn't even attractive enough to get likes on Tinder or OKCupid from an obese trailer trash woman who fulfills all the worst stereotypes.

A good father figure is important, I have my disagreements with my own but it could have been a whole lot worse. Josh is just afraid of responsibility, he just wants to do the fucking but at 280+ lbs., assuming he's being honest, it's going to be difficult physically. If you're under six feet tall in the US your options are already limited, but shit man, he doesn't even speak the local languages in Dontwipemyassistan.

Absolutly his genetic is pretty bad
He's lazy,short,fat and his eyes are too far appart

Yet my man wants to protect his genetics from those daaam niggers.

At least I am not black Am I right?
View attachment 7215
Behold, the very pinnacle of human genetic perfection. Honestly he's not even that bad looking in this picture but it's probably before he went on his fast food diet. He probably looks like an obese otaku that hasn't showered in over a week while masturbating all over his moe anime girl figurines. After all, women are heavily attracted to the smell of old dried out sperg semen.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
But don't you know? Josh isn't a disgusting weeb and hates anime with a passion so his chances of getting a hot slav tradwife are guaranteed!
"The reunion child hasn't happened yet. And it HAS to happen. It was basically promised..." - Christian Weston Chandler Joshua Conner Moon

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
does his mental foundation of a good parent not include the vital trait of caring about other living things/people?
Psychopaths/Sociopaths aren't really capable of caring about other living things and when they do have children they tend to view the child as an extension of the sociopath's self.

Josh should not have kids.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Nool did a movie review on The Prestige.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
But don't you know? Josh isn't a disgusting weeb and hates anime with a passion so his chances of getting a hot slav tradwife are guaranteed!
Just because you hate anime doesn't make you not a disgusting slob with nothing to offer a woman. Hell, liking anime won't make women disgusted by you in and of itself, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

David Duke DDS

Registered
I imagine Josh's Trad (tm) turn comes from him regretting a lot of the weird turns his life has taken, and thinking that in a more traditional society, he would've become a more normal person with a normal life. He's probably right - from what we know, his upbringing was pretty dysfunctional. But I also suspect he uses it as a crutch/excuse to keep being how he is ("I'm a product of a degenerate age so why try") rather than motivation to be better. I'd love for him to prove us all wrong, but I doubt it.

On the other hand the people arguing with him were definitely rustled too. If Jewsh's childish /pol/ rantings are enough to make you lash out in insecurity about your MGTOW hentai addict/cat lady lifestyle (likely practiced by many kiwis), maybe you should reexamine that.

Last edited:

Wotannacht

Baby Onion
Hell, even fucking Digibro of all people managed to get himself a SO, so what's Null's excuse?
Digibro's girlfriend actually tried to contact Jersh after Digi entered the end-stage of weeabooism and tried to become a pretty anime girl.

110321.jpg

1615439726570.png

She would later go out to Ralph and drunkenly shout something about stopping the steal in a restaurant, so that might actually have been a good call.

I'm surprised he hasn't used his standard rebuttal of 'kill yourself' in that thread yet.
Erm, about that.

1615440153197.png