:story:

View attachment 51159
lol he personally shat up the thread up himself

1711616268719.png
1711616412936.png
1711616471863.png
1711616725095.png
1711616542676.png

Even when he tries to edgy post he still sounds like a whiny faggot.

"The last hosting issue was when our colo in New York threw all our hardware into a box and I had to overnight it for $700 to a different datacenter.", I'm speculating here, but IMO this specific comment could mean that Null had to travel to New York in 2019 on a cheap $700 last minute flight to pick up his hardware. If I am correct in interpreting this comment, then that must've been the last time Null was in the US.
This was when Yanniv got his shit yeeted out during the 4th July weekend so Josh had to pay extra to have it moved asap but iirc the fee got waived anyway cause they felt bad.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This was when Yanniv got his shit yeeted out during the 4th July weekend so Josh had to pay extra to have it moved asap but iirc the fee got waived anyway cause they felt bad.
So Null did not move the hardware himself but got someone else to move it?
Then we have to move the last possible date for Null being in the US even further back, to 2018.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
1711651565975.png
Eh well, I know HRA's gimmick too, that Seat of Peter denying retard (love you baby tho). AgendaPoster, we've DM'd a few times and he is very nice and he may have either been gimmick posting at first or he, like me, didn't realize these crazy bitches were actually serious about total man death when he started posting in it. Once he did, like me, yeah...you start to have some opinions. He doesn't hate women either at all, he just doesn't like either these women or the men larping as them.

Again, I don't know why this thread exists like it does or why dissenting opinions aren't allowed. I honestly thought it was a joke too when I started posting in it because I don't hate men. I just thought we were shitposting about them, but it wasn't that at all.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
No. This thread will not be deleted.
Just try not to accidentally the whole thread when you press the post reply button right next to the nuke thread button.

(Plays out like one of those scenes where the wacky evil villain scientist questions why he put the big red start and self destruct buttons so close together and made them look so similar.)

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
He doesn't know what it's like to feel incomplete without a beloved family member. I'm against mass economic migration to the West but no worker should die being plunged into the cold, watery abyss.
If you actually had to deal with the threat of nuclear waste, you'd be upset. And useless to do anything about it, except maybe run away.
Odd Opossum brings up a good point here. When was the last time Null went to the USA?
Common Odd Opossum W.
Here is an alleged picture of his dad "John Moon." The resemblance is uncanny.
Screenshot_20240327-162949-897.png
Wow, both his parents are walleyed.
I love that the last post he made was him saying the only reason someone would care about the bridge collapse is if they wanted to smoke weed and have sex with black women.
Very normal things to do when crossing a bridge.
I maintain that I don't think he's an ugly guy
I do. His eye spacing is uneven and excessively wide.
NO FUN ALLOWED!!!
I'm fairly well read and never came across the word whinge until Josh used it to complain about me posting here
It's British for whine.

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Baby Onion
View attachment 51037
View attachment 51038
View attachment 51039
View attachment 51040
View attachment 51041
View attachment 51042
Null celebrates the collapse of a bridge near the Baltimore/D.C. border which killed six, attributing it to the decline of the west.
I'm a legit edgelord and I find Chubby Cheese's take on this to be absolutely horrifying, not at all funny, and totally retarded all at the same time.

Also, for a non-Jew, he's very concerned with money and money-equivalents:
bitcoin.png

>yes goy, just follow ze heckin' rules!!!
:soy::soy::soy:
blissfully unaware of the current situation, aren't we? either that or you're a janny sock
I hate to admit it, and only will since we're about to catch the roleback, but this stupid fucking bitch (if not Null) is the best argument that Null is cucking the site for e-pussy. 7 posts and lapping up the crusty gunt drippings this hard?
If this is an unknown third party defending her man, nigger has it coming.

View attachment 46811

View attachment 46813

I'm thinking the pigeon apartment is either from building 100/2 or 102/4.

Here is the perspective from the tall building 100/2 showing the smaller building 102/4 and the right-angle yellow apartments.
View attachment 46814

Here is what the balcony looks like on building 100/2. They have white walls just like the one the pigeons are standing on.
View attachment 46816

https://kishinevnasutki.blogspot.com/ - This is what the apartments look like in the tall building 100/2.

The other possibility is the smaller building 102/4. I found an apartment listing that shows it has a balcony:
https://casahub.md/toate-anunturile/284-1-780660-chisinau-ismail-102-4/

View attachment 46818
Great work on the place he lived at before moving the last time, genuinely. Truly some HWNDU tier autism.
What do you think of my theory?

texas does have a lot of spics but its not so bad really i havent been to west virginia but i have been to ohio which is right next to it and it was the most nigged out place i have been literally never saw that many niggers before
I've only been in Cincinnati and Dayton. Cinci was typical nigtown but Dayton was some whole other shit ๐Ÿ˜‚
Cheapest corner storer 40 ozs I've ever seen.
I could see Josh perhaps living in a state bordering WV but why would he?
Josh is about to enter his Kacyznski stage and WV is the only possible place to larp that hard on his budget