Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Null celebrates the collapse of a bridge near the Baltimore/D.C. border which killed six, attributing it to the decline of the west.
You know Null is originally from Maryland, right? Everyone always brings up Florida, but Null only moved there as a teenager.

Josh never knew his father. His father dropped his sperm and then took off. He never had a relationship with his extended family (aunts, uncles and so forth). Basically, the internet was his father.

Null claims he once met his biological father.

Nulltubofshit

Registered
View attachment 51037
View attachment 51038
View attachment 51039
View attachment 51040
View attachment 51041
View attachment 51042
Null celebrates the collapse of a bridge near the Baltimore/D.C. border which killed six, attributing it to the decline of the west.
The fat pussy must have had a rough 5 days of absence, bragging that you feel nothing for some people suffering a terrifying death plunging hundreds of feet into water in a random accident and then his brain shooting out into left field to garble some tangent about western decline seems extra psychopathic even for him. Why did he need to say this? Grow up and keep your brooding teen with emotional damage thoughts to yourself you tub of shit. If Josh ever has the awareness to ask himself why no woman will reproduce with him this is it. A guy who says things like this shouldn't be trusted with a goldfish let alone a baby.

In any other place either on the internet or in the real world people seeing this would call him a weird loser but on the only free speech site in the universe not only is everyone scared to criticize him saying this about random death they're also giving him positive stickers for it. These aren't people they're unsalvageable trash.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Foot test.
ashsfatfoot.png

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Baby Onion

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Here is an alleged picture of his dad "John Moon." The resemblance is uncanny.
View attachment 51103
Looks just like some rando retard from the 2022 Telegram video chat debacle. I have no idea who his father is though to say either way, so will defer to other autists on this if they have the deets.

Also that foot pic. LMAO, if the foot is that fat, what is attached to it and bitch, cut your toenails.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Looks just like some rando retard from the 2022 Telegram video chat debacle. I have no idea who his father is though to say either way, so will defer to other autists on this if they have the deets.

Also that foot pic. LMAO, if the foot is that fat, what is attached to it and bitch, cut your toenails.
It's @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
Was just vibe checking because she makes a lot of socks here

Reason: She should use her socks to cover her fat feet.