Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
third positionist as far as my knowledge goes in political philosophy is an ideology that rejects capitalism and communism. I feel like it's more of an economic ideology/position than your bog standard ideology.

corporatism is a 3rd positionist ideology. any chance you subscribe to it?
I don't wanna get the Josh thread OT with political sperging but basically a mix of far left and far right ideas.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
I feel like Null is close to losing it for real. Yeserday's MATI was full of juicy stuff but particularly another rant about anime and how all anime is for pedos. Why you ask? Because anime is drawn with as he puts it "Neo-Natal" features. Now anyone who isn't retarded realizes that Neo-Natal means Newborn infant. Anime is not drawn with Neo Natal features so obviously what Null means is "Neotonous" meaning to have features as an adult which are present in children. Neotony in itself refers to an adult so by definition it cannot be a pedo thing....

But here's the real issue Null has kinda fucked himself here. All people are attracted to neotonous features.

Do you like women with prominent full cheeks/cheekbones? Do you prefer a rounder face shape? Do you like women with deep low voices like Isaac Hayes? No?

What about women? Do you like men with blonde hair, big eyes and good skin? Well guess what that makes you according to Null?

A PEDOPHILE

That's right all those features are all Neotonous so if you find any of them attractive you are a pedo man sorry I don't make the rules Null does.
Maybe this tranny in denial should stay the fuck away from Pixiv like any sane person does.
Doesn't help that the majority of anime and manga take place in high school. Must be a touchy subject for him.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
From the ever giving tech gr thread...
joshytechduhnuh.png
You gotta wonder 1. Why the Kwiffar bother 2. the broom does, either. We know you don't know why shit don't work (it's because you can't code, buddy, time to suck it up). And people like joshy complain, and just can't understand why IT was outsourced to the curry wogs.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
this is one of those rare moments when null responds to a user's complaints calmly and professionally instead of either telling them to kill themselves or telling them to fuck off

gamergaters
gamergate
:takeyourmeds: :takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds:
look, I don't like jewsh just like the next person here but holy shit, that mayor needs to log the fuck off from the internet, take her schizo meds, and touch some goddamn grass

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
This was featured
View attachment 46870
Not posted by the broom himself, but I guess this is where some of the Frozen Peach fund went to...

View attachment 46873
I think you are not really explaining the gravity of this situation so I will.

Joshua connor Moon is so mad at a drooling taylor swift stalker that he is now attempting to get the United States Supreme Court to universally change and/or nullify DMCA as it exists today. Specifically this
IMG_1663.jpeg

IMG_1664.jpeg

For those that do not understand. Josh is attempting to get SCOTUS to redefine Copywrite takedowns like the ones used on Youtube to mean that if you file one you immediately have to get a some type of legal entity to say its Copywrite before you can file a DMCA and if you share copywrited material that you are to be considered a “third party” and not pursued by this new federally regulated DMCA that Josh is asking for. Basically he wants to make it to where anyone can copywrite infringe without any takedowns until the complaintant goes to a Federal Judge with there own money first to prove its Copywrite and then they can file a DMCA with the judgement alone. Also even if this happens anyone who is not the guy the copywrite holder dragged to a federal court, not civil, can still post the material without any repercussion and the Holder will be forced to have to manually press charges, not civil sue, on each person and take then to federal court to make them stop as a “Third Party”.

This may sound confusing and it is but the overall change or nullification would make you posting anything from like a screenshot of someone elses to actual copywrited material like a Movie on equal grounds and this would make anyone who can file a DMCA have to get a court order that says they own X and then they can literally put anyone in jail to await a federally appointed criminal trial to judge whether or not you stole or posted that Copywrite. You would not have a civil suit anymore into DMCA infringement itd just be straight to jail.

If this goes the way josh expects this would radically alter or even nullify Section 230 from the United States and make websites responsible for all copywrited material if a Copywrite Holder decided to drag in an entire website instead of a poster. Meaning all website owners would be directly responsible to handle DMCAs or even accusations of copyright infringement as if they themselves are on Trial.

Josh is 1000% aware of this and openly posted this little Gem admitting that No, he isnt going to go to SCOTUS and demand this. He is going to send some shitty Kiwifarms Lawyer and if they fuck it up he and his site will blame them for making the internet worse for everyone

IMG_1665.jpeg

If they fuck up and make Fair Use a Death Penalty blame the EFF, I asked them for help first”

Drink that in @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt josh here is gambling in hopes that SCOTUS doesnt put you on death row if you run any site that publishes anything somebody writes and claims is there copyrighted work :story:

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
I also want to point out that if Josh get’s his way then this would Dramatically change how Fair Use is as we know it and that would be left up to the Copyright Holder to decide as you would be considered a Third Party to the events unfolding if you are not the original person that had this DMCA set against. You are a guy sharing that dispute or that material from the perspective of Fair Use itself. I.E. a youtuber commenting over copywrited material may be considered liable for criminal charges in this argument josh is making rather then a dispute between fair use and copywrite itself due to the Holder getting the Federal Government to give them essentially a Mock Warrant to slap anyone with they feel is violating there work.

Again, Josh is 100% aware of this and knows of this Court Ruling that SCOTUS is known for. Its exactly what he filed in his letter.

Review on a writ of certiorari is not a matter of right, but of judicial discretion. A petition for a writ of certiorari will be granted only for compelling reasons. The following, although neither controlling nor fully measuring the Court's discretion, indicate the character of the reasons the Court considers:
  • (a) a United States court of appeals has entered a decision in conflict with the decision of another United States court of appeals on the same important matter; has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with a decision by a state court of last resort; or has so far departed from the accepted and usual course of judicial proceedings, or sanctioned such a departure by a lower court, as to call for an exercise of this Court's supervisory power;
  • (b) a state court of last resort has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with the decision of another state court of last resort or of a United States court of appeals;
  • (c) a state court or a United States court of appeals has decided an important question of federal law that has not been, but should be, settled by this Court, or has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with relevant decisions of this Court.
A petition for a writ of certiorari is rarely granted when the asserted error consists of erroneous factual findings or the misapplication of a properly stated rule of law.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
If you are also wondering what Josh is hoping for in this as a net-positive. There is a small chance SCOTUS will side with Joshs belief that Copywrite laws are bad and need to be verified beforehand.

Josh hopes they just make it to where you gotta have federally approved proof of Copywrite before dragging people to court. Thats it. Thats all he wants. Itll stop Greer from refiling over and over again against josh for DMCA of his Book and Music and Posts. Thats as far as Josh here has thought about in this epic dumbass move.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
I think you are not really explaining the gravity of this situation so I will.

Joshua connor Moon is so mad at a drooling taylor swift stalker that he is now attempting to get the United States Supreme Court to universally change and/or nullify DMCA as it exists today. Specifically this
View attachment 46967

View attachment 46968

For those that do not understand. Josh is attempting to get SCOTUS to redefine Copywrite takedowns like the ones used on Youtube to mean that if you file one you immediately have to get a some type of legal entity to say its Copywrite before you can file a DMCA and if you share copywrited material that you are to be considered a “third party” and not pursued by this new federally regulated DMCA that Josh is asking for. Basically he wants to make it to where anyone can copywrite infringe without any takedowns until the complaintant goes to a Federal Judge with there own money first to prove its Copywrite and then they can file a DMCA with the judgement alone. Also even if this happens anyone who is not the guy the copywrite holder dragged to a federal court, not civil, can still post the material without any repercussion and the Holder will be forced to have to manually press charges, not civil sue, on each person and take then to federal court to make them stop as a “Third Party”.

This may sound confusing and it is but the overall change or nullification would make you posting anything from like a screenshot of someone elses to actual copywrited material like a Movie on equal grounds and this would make anyone who can file a DMCA have to get a court order that says they own X and then they can literally put anyone in jail to await a federally appointed criminal trial to judge whether or not you stole or posted that Copywrite. You would not have a civil suit anymore into DMCA infringement itd just be straight to jail.

If this goes the way josh expects this would radically alter or even nullify Section 230 from the United States and make websites responsible for all copywrited material if a Copywrite Holder decided to drag in an entire website instead of a poster. Meaning all website owners would be directly responsible to handle DMCAs or even accusations of copyright infringement as if they themselves are on Trial.

Josh is 1000% aware of this and openly posted this little Gem admitting that No, he isnt going to go to SCOTUS and demand this. He is going to send some shitty Kiwifarms Lawyer and if they fuck it up he and his site will blame them for making the internet worse for everyone

View attachment 46972

If they fuck up and make Fair Use a Death Penalty blame the EFF, I asked them for help first”

Drink that in @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt josh here is gambling in hopes that SCOTUS doesnt put you on death row if you run any site that publishes anything somebody writes and claims is there copyrighted work :story:
I also want to point out that if Josh get’s his way then this would Dramatically change how Fair Use is as we know it and that would be left up to the Copyright Holder to decide as you would be considered a Third Party to the events unfolding if you are not the original person that had this DMCA set against. You are a guy sharing that dispute or that material from the perspective of Fair Use itself. I.E. a youtuber commenting over copywrited material may be considered liable for criminal charges in this argument josh is making rather then a dispute between fair use and copywrite itself due to the Holder getting the Federal Government to give them essentially a Mock Warrant to slap anyone with they feel is violating there work.

Again, Josh is 100% aware of this and knows of this Court Ruling that SCOTUS is known for. Its exactly what he filed in his letter.

Review on a writ of certiorari is not a matter of right, but of judicial discretion. A petition for a writ of certiorari will be granted only for compelling reasons. The following, although neither controlling nor fully measuring the Court's discretion, indicate the character of the reasons the Court considers:
  • (a) a United States court of appeals has entered a decision in conflict with the decision of another United States court of appeals on the same important matter; has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with a decision by a state court of last resort; or has so far departed from the accepted and usual course of judicial proceedings, or sanctioned such a departure by a lower court, as to call for an exercise of this Court's supervisory power;
  • (b) a state court of last resort has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with the decision of another state court of last resort or of a United States court of appeals;
  • (c) a state court or a United States court of appeals has decided an important question of federal law that has not been, but should be, settled by this Court, or has decided an important federal question in a way that conflicts with relevant decisions of this Court.
A petition for a writ of certiorari is rarely granted when the asserted error consists of erroneous factual findings or the misapplication of a properly stated rule of law.
If you are also wondering what Josh is hoping for in this as a net-positive. There is a small chance SCOTUS will side with Joshs belief that Copywrite laws are bad and need to be verified beforehand.

Josh hopes they just make it to where you gotta have federally approved proof of Copywrite before dragging people to court. Thats it. Thats all he wants. Itll stop Greer from refiling over and over again against josh for DMCA of his Book and Music and Posts. Thats as far as Josh here has thought about in this epic dumbass move.
not even like minutes later and my image here
1709280889568-png.46962

presenting, my latest masterpiece of image editing about jewsh:
View attachment 46962
continue to age like fine wine. good lord, josh, you never learn, do you?

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
not even like minutes later and my image here
1709280889568-png.46962

continue to age like fine wine. good lord, josh, you never learn, do you?
so to give a understanding of this a little bit better I’ll give you an example.

Currently the way DMCA and copywrite works in the US is like this.

You are a Company with a copywrite claim. You will have to submit a takedown notice with the website owner. By Law, the owner does not have to deal with it unless the owner is the one being accused. So what normally happens is that a website may temporarily takedown that alleged Copywrited work and inform the person who broke this DMCA that he must handle his affairs before re-submitting.

This is how Youtube Works. They just “pass it along”

If the person decides to fight you on this itll be in a civil matter over Fair Use and Copywrite where a Judge will hear your sides and make a decision. If the person is found breaking DMCA they are usually fined and told never to copywrite infringe again or else. If you are found wrong and its Fair Use you pay the court fees and may be at fault for emotional or financial damages to the accused.

Normally companies like Nintendo and Movie publishers do not pursue DMCA unless its a guarantee win for them and by win I mean brutally winning and demanding huge fines or punishment.

However for smaller disputes its seen as a simple fee and a warning. Most of it is handled by a civil court unless the infringement leads into trafficking goods etc.

What Josh wants is this

You as a company see someone posting your content. You FIRST take all that information to a federal court and show them you own that work 100%. The judge will grant you some kind of federal paperwork that says you are the owner and the government acknowledges it. Than you go to that guy with this new court appointment and the website its on and basically say “the US government agrees with me. Comply or else”. If Fair Use is cited itd be taken to a criminal courthouse and left up to a criminal judge to decide that. If you win, that guy may face prison time or probation and fines and programs to make sure he understands how copywrite works. However that person citing fair use will have to argue against you and the government instead of just you and him in a civil court.

It absolutely would change how 230 and fair use operate. Its extremely retarded. Josh believes by having a system like this itd make people that are not multi-million dollar corporations extremely wary of filing DMCA and make people stop abusing false DMCA. So the little guy gets no representation if they actually are experiencing copywrite infringement because the time and money itd cost someone for a federal court before even filing the DMCA would be too long and too expensive.

Last edited:

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
so to give a understanding of this a little bit better I’ll give you an example.

Currently the way DMCA and copywrite works in the US is like this.

You are a Company with a copywrite claim. You will have to submit a takedown notice with the website owner. By Law, the owner does not have to deal with it unless the owner is the one being accused. So what normally happens is that a website may temporarily takedown that alleged Copywrited work and inform the person who broke this DMCA that he must handle his affairs before re-submitting. ...submitting.

This is how Youtube Works. They just “pass it along”

If the person decides to fight you on this itll be in a civil matter over Fair Use and Copywrite where a Judge will hear your sides and make a decision. If the person is found breaking DMCA they are usually fined and told never to copywrite infringe again or else. If you are found wrong and its Fair Use you pay the court fees and may be at fault for emotional or financial damages to the accused.

Normally companies like Nintendo and Movie publishers do not pursue DMCA unless its a guarantee win for them and by win I mean brutally winning and demanding huge fines or punishment.

However for smaller disputes its seen as a simple fee and a warning. Most of it is handled by a civil court unless the infringement leads into trafficking goods etc.

What Josh wants is this

You as a company see someone posting your content. You take all that information to a federal court and show them you own that work 100%. The judge will grant you some kind of federal paperwork that says you are the owner and the government acknowledges it. Than you go to that guy with this new court appointment and the website its on and basically say “the US government agrees with me. Comply or else”. If Fair Use is cited itd be taken to a criminal courthouse and left up to a criminal judge to decide that. If you win, that guy may face prison time or probation and fines and programs to make sure he understands how copywrite works. However that person citing fair use will have to argue against you and the government instead of just you and him in a civil court.

It absolutely would change how 230 and fair use operate. Its extremely retarded
Maybe what Josh wants is dropping more soap on his kiwi buddies