Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
I can't think of a reason Null would own a Moldovan newspaper. It's not like he could read it or anything. Good job on identifying the location, but I suspect these are trip pics (and a newspaper he bought) specifically taken to obscure his actual location. Especially since it's not actually Serbia.
[citation needed]

How do we know that Null can't read Romanian? I rate you a "pants on fire" on the truth-o-meter.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
Short answer is we don't. Longer answer is he's retarded, and has stated before that he can't fit his head around languages other than English (I'm not gonna search KF for the exact post, but feel free to).
I wish I was autistic enough to minutely catalogue everything null says because so often these things throwaway things come back to relevance later. I distinctly recall him saying on maybe dick masterson's podcast that he only knew a few words of Ukrainian (when he was purporting to live there) basically enough ask for borscht in a restaurant.

Short answer is we don't. Longer answer is he's retarded, and has stated before that he can't fit his head around languages other than English (I'm not gonna search KF for the exact post, but feel free to).
Motion to vote the gr-gr-parent post for deletion and all child comments. This charlatan DOES NOT represent onionpedia standards.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
How do we know that Null can't read Romanian?
I doubt it because he can't even do basic coding according without fucking it up to people on here who can read code. I can't see him being able to read such a random language as Romanian but not have started with a more common Romance language and struggling to code, which is based a verbal-linguistic intelligence.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Josh also talked about visiting Pridnestrovia (better known as Transnistria) which is right next to Moldova.

View attachment 46788

When he did the weightloss challenge with PPP and Ralph he filmed himself standing on a newspaper that was definitely not written in Cyrillic.

The official language in Moldova is Romanian and they write in the latin alphabet.
here's the archive of your kiwifarms thread:
https://archive.is/wip/lehK5
and here's the local video archive:

and remember: always archive your links and media when discussing lolcows and other weirdos

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
lol, that @DropKiwifarms account blocked me many months ago/a year + many months ago simply became I've posted a tweet about how the #dropkiwifarms movement is useless as fuck because kiwifarms is still up and running during the #dropkiwifarms account.

I see no difference between the tranny that run the @DropKiwifarms account and jewsh because they're both fragile snowflakes

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
doesn't allow centrists on the KF question
kiwifarms is an alt-lite site. for those who don't know, alt-lite is moderate alt-right. basically, imagine the alt-right ideology but moderate, now you're thinking of alt-lite. this is as far as my political philosophy analysis goes because kiwifarms is a rabbit hole when you go to the political side

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
kiwifarms is an alt-lite site. for those who don't know, alt-lite is moderate alt-right. basically, imagine the alt-right ideology but moderate, now you're thinking of alt-lite. this is as far as my political philosophy analysis goes because kiwifarms is a rabbit hole when you go to the political side
Even me as a third positionist was not safe because I dared to like anime and abortion.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Archive of "Sean & Null: Monty v Rekieta Law, Kiwi Farms Litigation, Sektur things, & Dick / Vito (Feb 28, 2024)"

View attachment 46808
preservetube archive:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
third positionist
third positionist as far as my knowledge goes in political philosophy is an ideology that rejects capitalism and communism. I feel like it's more of an economic ideology/position than your bog standard ideology.

corporatism is a 3rd positionist ideology. any chance you subscribe to it?