Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
1. Josh has had gender identity issues and maybe dysphoria since childhood and instead of addressing it like a healthy person he became angry and reclusive as an adult and has sworn war on the evil lgbt for being broken perverts (how he really feels about himself). Lidl is his way to do public feminine expression while his main persona stays a grumpy and aloof masculine-coded asshole so his incel trad paypigs he's actually scared of and financially reliant on don't call him a fag and abandon him.
This it is this 100 percent. You just reminded me about how Null is always talking about Ted Kazynski and how he had gender identity issues himself. Null actually talks about ol Ted's visits to some early gender clinic and how he left so disgusted that he went on to become the unabomber.

At the time it read like: "The modern world drove this poor man mad" but in hindsight it's like "He got over his gender identity crisis to become a wildly destructive bane of society so why can't I?"

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
odd opossum.png
This is the truest post every posted about Null anywhere ever.

That's bullshit but I believe it.
He's a feminist.
lidl is a tolerable, controllable version of his enemies that hate him (girly, pseudo intellectual, concerned with society and others, feminist).
Again, he's a feminist, for realz.

NullFeministLMAOOO.jpg
NullFeminist.jpg

GalacticInnerwaysCashewPawns

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
News: "An American man was found with almost a liter of hollandaise sauce in his lungs this week in a small Serbian town. More details will be released in the coming days."

OF: "Well I'll be damned he was in Serbia."
BREAKING FUCKING NEWS: American man was identified last week, named Joshua Connor Moon, infamous for his harassment and hate speech forum, Kiwifarms. He was last seen stuffing down large amounts of pizza and no gag reflex. We'll report back to you all with more information.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I want Null to take this test live on MATI, I bet he wouldn't even recognize 27 symbols without Vincent giving him hints and murmuring the answers in his ear when the mic is turned off:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
>featured threads are NOT featured because they were paid!!! ban town for you, stalker child.
:soy::soy::soy:

A big reminder is his leaked DMs between coachredpill and him. The man unironically admitted that they had a deal involving sanctuary in Ukraine(prior the the war) and a fast track to get him his Green Card.
do you still have the leaked DMs? would be super awsome if you can share them with us. hell, will archive them myself

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Comments...?
Fuff's thread is less than two years old, pedomenco... man who admitted (nay boasted) to having many many socks on Commie Farms.
the best part about this shit is there are seething kiwis quoting the tweet that jewsh quoted saying "hUrR dUrR kiWiFaRmS aLrEaDy KnOw AbOuT tHiS" is as if that shit is important.
(The butt mad kiwis)

Last edited:

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
In a thread about which Kiwi you would bodyswap with Ness and Null have a bit of a slapfight leading Null to seem a little overly defensive about the direction of the user growth on the site. What does positive growth mean when it's all Lidl 1, 2 and 3?
View attachment 46547View attachment 46548View attachment 46549
Ssj ness becoming null's butt plug to avoid getting told to kill himself by the broom in an angy mod warning edit.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion