Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
1.PNG
>its already removed from featured

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
Nothing could possibly demonstrate how little foresight Josh actually has than this. "I'll just feature this thread and admit I took payment for it. What could possibly go wrong?" Everyone defending Josh looks even stupider than they normally do.
No refunds either even though he only featured it for a short time for hundreds of dollars, I'm sure.

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null on being right all the time.png
Null says the reason people don't agree with him is because he's too blunt with his statements.
null on being bribed.png
The Lowtax comparisons keep coming.
null is the second coming.png
Null was contacted by a schizo on Twitter who told him that Kiwi Farms being supported by right wing groups is proof that the niggercattle are reverting back to divine right beliefs. This appears to have gone to Null's head.
null loves rape.png
Null fantasizes about British people being raped to death by brown people.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
"We felt like putting this user on blast because they didn't offer as much as what others did." Is the vibe I'm getting.

On another note, not exactly sure how payment works on his site specifically... But depending on the method used, even if null says no refunds you still might be able to get one through the payment processor end. I think this has something to do with a lot of scam sites that say no refunds so no one will try. I'm pretty sure people sometimes also do it to streamers who then get charged for the donations they refunded as a troll move.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 46513
Null says the reason people don't agree with him is because he's too blunt with his statements.
View attachment 46514
The Lowtax comparisons keep coming.
View attachment 46515
Null was contacted by a schizo on Twitter who told him that Kiwi Farms being supported by right wing groups is proof that the niggercattle are reverting back to divine right beliefs. This appears to have gone to Null's head.
View attachment 46516
If Amberlyn Reid has taught us anything, it's that if someone says "I was told in my DMs", it means nobody told them shit.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
It's happening Null slipped the fuck up. first ones are just Null arguing with a user not super important it's just necessary for the lead up
bloom1.pngbloom2.pngbloom3.png
bloom4.pngbloom5.png
Null also cannot stop talking about penis this week but that's neither here nor there. Perhaps a little sexual frustration?
Then Lidl comes in and starts arguing with an entirely different user about a different subject
bloom6.png
bloom7.png

And there you have it Null forgot to switch accounts and immediately replies to the guy within a minute. It would be one thing if he was just lurking the thread but he was engaged in a whole other convo. The guy wasn't even being aggressive either he was just saying his experience.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
It's happening Null slipped the fuck up. first ones are just Null arguing with a user not super important it's just necessary for the lead up
View attachment 46524View attachment 46525View attachment 46526
View attachment 46527View attachment 46528
Null also cannot stop talking about penis this week but that's neither here nor there. Perhaps a little sexual frustration?
Then Lidl comes in and starts arguing with an entirely different user about a different subject
View attachment 46529View attachment 46530
And there you have it Null forgot to switch accounts and immediately replies to the guy within a minute. It would be one thing if he was just lurking the thread but he was engaged in a whole other convo. The guy wasn't even being aggressive either he was just saying his experience.
Why does Josh’s inner circle hate the British so much

1708804495404.png

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null hates the smug.png

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night 🌙
Hellovan Onion
This is your white race savior everyone.
As low as Josh's life is I assume
He will probably die of obesity related complications not killing himself.
I'm pretty sure people sometimes also do it to streamers who then get charged for the donations they refunded as a troll move.
Someone did that to DSP for thousands of dollars and then their bank wouldn't refund them.
The ODD broom, there... there are still some headshrinkers who put stock in EST. js.
I guess he hates himself then.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I wasn't with you on this at first, but then I saw the timestamp, whoa, it's too vague to convince people, but it shows he's slipping. I can't wait to meet Joanne Conleth La Luna.

Deleted member 6327

Only two possible explanations for this in the predictable but insane scenario it's real:

1. Josh has had gender identity issues and maybe dysphoria since childhood and instead of addressing it like a healthy person he became angry and reclusive as an adult and has sworn war on the evil lgbt for being broken perverts (how he really feels about himself). Lidl is his way to do public feminine expression while his main persona stays a grumpy and aloof masculine-coded asshole so his incel trad paypigs he's actually scared of and financially reliant on don't call him a fag and abandon him.

2. He's stared into the abyss so long his personality is fracturing into pieces and lidl is a tolerable, controllable version of his enemies that hate him (girly, pseudo intellectual, concerned with society and others, feminist). If this is the one happening he should have been admitted to a psych ward yesterday.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Only two possible explanations for this in the predictable but insane scenario it's real:

1. Josh has had gender identity issues and maybe dysphoria since childhood and instead of addressing it like a healthy person he became angry and reclusive as an adult and has sworn war on the evil lgbt for being broken perverts (how he really feels about himself). Lidl is his way to do public feminine expression while his main persona stays a grumpy and aloof masculine-coded asshole so his incel trad paypigs he's actually scared of and financially reliant on don't call him a fag and abandon him.

2. He's stared into the abyss so long his personality is fracturing into pieces and lidl is a tolerable, controllable version of his enemies that hate him (girly, pseudo intellectual, concerned with society and others, feminist). If this is the one happening he should have been admitted to a psych ward yesterday.
I think it's a little bit of both, but she's getting messy. I've said many times before, if he is Lidl, then he is gay, there is no way a straight man could perform Lidl, it's definitely a repressed fag... or Tranny. So when null is constantly telling people to kill themselves, he's really talking to himself.